Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

No Npower Batch C Test Cut-off Mark Yet. This Are The Criteria That Might Be Use - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No Npower Batch C Test Cut-off Mark Yet. This Are The Criteria That Might Be Use (4123 Views)

What Is The Cut Off Mark For ICPC Entry Level / Npower Batch C Test / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Npower Batch C Test Cut-off Mark Yet. This Are The Criteria That Might Be Use by criticalnews91(m): 6:44am On Mar 26, 2021
However, due to the general nature of the country and our personal experience on how the Federal Government selection process used to work in programs such...https://www.criticalnews.com.ng/2021/03/npower-batch-c-cut-off-mark-see-some.html

1 Like

Re: No Npower Batch C Test Cut-off Mark Yet. This Are The Criteria That Might Be Use by criticalnews91(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2021
criticalnews91:
However, due to the general nature of the country and our personal experience on how the Federal Government selection process used to work in programs such...https://www.criticalnews.com.ng/2021/03/npower-batch-c-cut-off-mark-see-some.html
so disregard an one telling you about cut off mark
Re: No Npower Batch C Test Cut-off Mark Yet. This Are The Criteria That Might Be Use by Koko1119: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2021
dey so many ppl can't update dere profile bfor time so dat is one of d ways dey we use.
Re: No Npower Batch C Test Cut-off Mark Yet. This Are The Criteria That Might Be Use by criticalnews91(m): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2021
Koko1119:
dey so many ppl can't update dere profile bfor time so dat is one of d ways dey we use.
it may be, but I don't think so
Re: No Npower Batch C Test Cut-off Mark Yet. This Are The Criteria That Might Be Use by lereinter(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2021
Trabelsi10:
Hello everyone as we all know Npower registration in on and will soon expire... I can do it for you with my system for a token...

call/WhatsApp

Can you score 90%
Re: No Npower Batch C Test Cut-off Mark Yet. This Are The Criteria That Might Be Use by giftygirl1(f): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2021
Trabelsi10:
Hello everyone as we all know Npower registration in on and will soon expire... I can do it for you with my system for a token...

call/WhatsApp
Oga NPOWER HAS CLOSED REGISTRATION. Unless it's the exam you are talking about. THERE'S NO REGISTRATION!

1 Like

Re: No Npower Batch C Test Cut-off Mark Yet. This Are The Criteria That Might Be Use by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2021
lereinter:

Can you score 90%

by God's grace
Re: No Npower Batch C Test Cut-off Mark Yet. This Are The Criteria That Might Be Use by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2021
giftygirl1:

Oga NPOWER HAS CLOSED REGISTRATION. Unless it's the exam you are talking about. THERE'S NO REGISTRATION!

Yes... updating docs and taking tests
Re: No Npower Batch C Test Cut-off Mark Yet. This Are The Criteria That Might Be Use by wharlay23(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Trabelsi10:

by God's grace
that's what he's saying
Re: No Npower Batch C Test Cut-off Mark Yet. This Are The Criteria That Might Be Use by criticalnews91(m): 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
lereinter:

Can you score 90%
beware of scammers o
Re: No Npower Batch C Test Cut-off Mark Yet. This Are The Criteria That Might Be Use by Kemikez(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
Trabelsi10:

Yes... updating docs and taking tests

Good day as many that has not registered for NPOWER and those that have registered visit this site to see interesting things
click on azactec.
Re: No Npower Batch C Test Cut-off Mark Yet. This Are The Criteria That Might Be Use by lereinter(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
Trabelsi10:

by God's grace

Trabelsi this one isn't football O, can you score 90 yes or no
Re: No Npower Batch C Test Cut-off Mark Yet. This Are The Criteria That Might Be Use by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
lereinter:

Trabelsi this one isn't football O, can you score 90 yes or no

Yes I can... the ones I've done for my customers the least of my score is 80... and others are 85 and 90.

But in everything, God first. and I don't gamble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Npower Batch C Test Cut-off Mark Yet. This Are The Criteria That Might Be Use by emexodoms: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Trabelsi10:

Yes I can... the ones I've done for my customers the least of my score is 80... and others are 85 and 90.

But in everything, God first. and I don't gamble

Stop mentioning God in your sinful acts!

U can't be using God's name to be doing malpractices, Fear God for once please!
Re: No Npower Batch C Test Cut-off Mark Yet. This Are The Criteria That Might Be Use by Peacypeace: 1:43am On Apr 27, 2021
����

(1) (Reply)

Its New ;technical Graduate Trainee With Shell Nig / Technicians, Civil/elect Engineers Urgent Recruitment (hnd,b.eng, B.sc, B.tech) / Nachitech Oilfield Supplies And Services Limited Recruitment For Graduate Traine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.