Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

How Will You Settle This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Will You Settle This (1086 Views)

New IGP: Jonathan, Police council settle for Suleiman Abba / How Do You Settle Disputes? / Pokosaa, Bring On Whatever Issues You Have With Me Lets Settle This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Settle This by chy(f): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2007
if you a guy and your financee answers a call from a man in your presence
then later at nite he calls around 12pm and she feels reluctant to answer
then in the morning he calls again.
HOW WOULD YOU REACT because YOU LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH AND WONT WANT SOMEONE
TO BREAK YOUR HEART AS YOU HAVE SUFFERED FROM THAT BEFORE.

YOUR CONTRIBUTION NEEDED
THANKS
Re: How Will You Settle This by Oracle(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2007
Your reaction would be based on her response to the guy.
DO NOT comfront the guy or ask her anything about him
Try to be available for her when she needs you and call her as much as you can, so that she wouldn't accuse you of being away when she needed you.
If she loves you she would know that you're always there and forget about the guy.
But if she doesn't, then this is a test to know.
But remember try as much as possible to satisfy her, so that she wouldn't say she left for lack of attention.
Re: How Will You Settle This by iice(f): 5:43am On Jul 10, 2007
Is it not better to answer the call in his presence? Should it be done codedly? Now that would be the problem! She is reluctant to answer. . .that could mean anything from reluctance because her fiance is around to reluctance that the man calling her is bugging her! Jumping into conclusions will just cause more problems. Ask her whats up and if he loves her, don't withdraw or else she may walk. . . undecided
Re: How Will You Settle This by Eiregirl(f): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ chy

Just ask your girl. Don't say it in a confrontational or accusing way. I think it's best that you're just honest with her & let her know how you feel. I have male friends & I wouldn't think twice about answering their calls in my boyfriends presence. If there was a female calling him late at night, I'd ask him what's up with that & who it is. I'd just let him know how it makes me feel.
Re: How Will You Settle This by isokoh(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2007
what other reason is there? she is playing infidelity, as she behaved when with you that is how she wil do when you call her and she is with another man, try and find out who was calling her, and if he is stronger than yokozuna, and richer than gate man, dont fighting ok, b4 u find your self in kirikiri or kpanti above shit, the reson why iam sounding this way is that iam also a victim of this naija girls stuff, iwanted to fighting hoping to win but was panel bited like mumu, i spent 3 days in shit house. imagin that. ;d ;d ;d ;d cry
Re: How Will You Settle This by angel101(f): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2007
lol @ isokoh

Dialogue. according to naija govt abi? grin

(1) (Reply)

Hey Im New, So Whats The Deal? / Spikedcylinder: This Is Why I Don't Like You / ing A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.