Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,042 members, 7,845,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Meta-explorer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meta-explorer (245 Views)

My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meta-explorer by HOLYSEE(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2021
What is the Spirit Realm
It's no news that I am fascinated by the Meta Realms beyond the five senses....You can say an explorer of sort, why am I curious.....

These realms has nothing to do with organised religion rather organised religion impedes it, If you don't understand the Spiritual Revelation that backs Religion (its true form) up

To understand the realm of the Spirit you need to have been attracted to a girl, try to get her to commit to you and stay....(Most of us have ���)

That you're pious doesn't grant you access, you must stay in fellowship Invest your way into breaking past this solid dimensional realm until you hit ILLUMINATION

Just like when the girl comes to love you, she will invest her Jealousy on you and you wonder was it the same girl that was doing shakara some months ago....

The realm of the Spirit does so.... Immediately you break into ILLUMINATION you will see how the Jealousy and the integrity of the Spirit backing you will be manifested even when you're not in the know

Also just like the girl you love, you can afford to stop working to keep her, if you stop someone else take your space....You will grow up by force.

Same with the realm of the Spirit, you need constant discipline and staying power to Sustain the life force that now flows through your mortality...

AT THIS POINT WHAT IS RIGHT FOR OTHERS NEED NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU

In the realm of the Spirit and please note is different from other Dimensions of the superstringed earth....That it's not visible doesn't make it in the realm of the Spirit

In the Realm of the Spirit there is no duality, only your source....Your source or way into that Realm will either make or mar you

What exactly are the markers to know you're operating within the fulcrum of this realm

1. Your senses are hijacked, refined and position to articulate beyond the solid earth realm....Your eyes can see through the 4 Dimension and capture pure light, your nose, your ears, even your skin and brain etc begin to function out of body....You know there is a Meta Technology sponsoring it.

2. You're no longer afraid of death

3. You don't reason on the periscope of emotions.... There is a certainty and intentionality to every action you take

THEREFORE, THIS DAY CHOOSE TO DIE TO SELF

For What our eyes have seen, ears have heard and hands have handled as pertaining to LIFE....we now share
✍️Son Of Man
Re: Meta-explorer by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
HOLYSEE:
AT THIS POINT WHAT IS RIGHT FOR OTHERS NEED NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU

In the realm of the Spirit and please note is different from other Dimensions of the superstringed earth....That it's not visible doesn't make it in the realm of the Spirit. In the Realm of the Spirit there is no duality, only your source....Your source or way into that Realm will either make or mar you

What exactly are the markers to know you're operating within the fulcrum of this realm

1. Your senses are hijacked, refined and position to articulate beyond the solid earth realm....Your eyes can see through the 4 Dimension and capture pure light, your nose, your ears, even your skin and brain etc begin to function out of body....You know there is a Meta Technology sponsoring it.

2. You're no longer afraid of death

3. You don't reason on the periscope of emotions.... There is a certainty and intentionality to every action you take

THEREFORE, THIS DAY CHOOSE TO DIE TO SELF

For What our eyes have seen, ears have heard and hands have handled as pertaining to LIFE....we now share
✍️Son Of Man
Did you know that a great number of people who suffer from mental illness experience much, if not all, of what you describe above on a regular basis?undecided
Re: Meta-explorer by HOLYSEE(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did you know that a great number of people who suffer from mental illness experience much, if not all, of what you describe above on a regular basis?undecided

My question is..... have you ever been mad to know if they experience the highlighted.
That a mad man goes against the realm of the normal doesn't make them Spiritual.
After all Elijah, Jeremiah, John the Baptist and even Jesus were termed mad.....

The Logic of men always fail in Deciphering the realm of the Spirit....the moment you begin to experience it you will become it....If you haven't PRAY AND WAIT
Re: Meta-explorer by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
HOLYSEE:
My question is..... have you ever been mad to know if they experience the highlighted.
That a mad man goes against the realm of the normal doesn't make them Spiritual.
Yes, I have.
HOLYSEE:
After all Elijah, Jeremiah, John the Baptist and even Jesus were termed mad.....
The Logic of men always fail in Deciphering the realm of the Spirit....the moment you begin to experience it you will become it....If you haven't PRAY AND WAIT
The logic of men fails with those who are do not think as men do... are instead considered mentally challenged. So are you speaking of the experience of those who are mentally ill, or something else? undecided
Re: Meta-explorer by HOLYSEE(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yes, I have.
The logic of men fails with those who are do not think as men do... are instead considered mentally challenged. So are you speaking of the experience of those who are mentally ill, or something else? undecided
I was referring to the Spirit Realm.....

I am glad you came back to sanity....but truth is what you experience may have same characteristics with what I highlighted, but not it. Every individual operate on three levels of Consciousness: Sub, Active and Super Consciousness....What happens in Madness is the Soulic membrane that interpret Spiritual Information is skewed thus misrepresenting and flooding the mind with all the consciousness at same time. But the realm of the Spirit has a lot to do with outside intelligence that brings you to the Experience....This is why Scriptures said the Spirit of the Prophet is Subject to Prophet, but you can't say that for a mad person.
I have never been in the state of madness to know, but I will add your information to my archive of discovery.
Bless you
Re: Meta-explorer by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
HOLYSEE:
I was referring to the Spirit Realm.....
What spiritual realm? undecided

HOLYSEE:
I am glad you came back to sanity....but truth is what you experience may have same characteristics with what I highlighted, but not it.
Came back from where? I still have the same brain I had and I still do not see the world the same as the majority claim to, only I have less symptoms than I used to.
HOLYSEE:
Every individual operate on three levels of Consciousness: Sub, Active and Super Consciousness....What happens in Madness is the Soulic membrane that interpret Spiritual Information is skewed thus misrepresenting and flooding the mind with all the consciousness at same time.
That does not make any sense at all as far as my experience... LOL
HOLYSEE:
But the realm of the Spirit has a lot to do with outside intelligence that brings you to the Experience....This is why Scriptures said the Spirit of the Prophet is Subject to Prophet, but you can't say that for a mad person. I have never been in the state of madness to know, but I will add your information to my archive of discovery.
Bless you
Paul, not God, made that statement... and going by the Law of 2 or 3 witnesses, you need at least one more person to validate the claim He made. undecided
Again, what outside intelligence do you speak of? And how does it bring you to the experience? undecided
Re: Meta-explorer by HOLYSEE(m): 7:34am On Apr 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What spiritual realm? undecided

Came back from where? I still have the same brain I had and I still do not see the world the same as the majority claim to, only I have less symptoms than I used to.
That does not make any sense at all as far as my experience... LOL
Paul, not God, made that statement... and going by the Law of 2 or 3 witnesses, you need at least one more person to validate the claim He made. undecided
Again, what outside intelligence do you speak of? And how does it bring you to the experience? undecided
Your perception of what the scriptures is, has now come clear to me.....It would be worthy of note that for you to get answers to what I have put down you will need to Submit to a superior external intelligence (Holy Spirit).....No matter how I may want to bring you into this light, you may not get it until you come into experiential Conclave with Him.... Experience will convince you and not explanation
When you do, we can discuss your experience
Re: Meta-explorer by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
HOLYSEE:

Your perception of what the scriptures is, has now come clear to me.....It would be worthy of note that for you to get answers to what I have put down you will need to Submit to a superior external intelligence (Holy Spirit).....No matter how I may want to bring you into this light, you may not get it until you come into experiential Conclave with Him.... Experience will convince you and not explanation
When you do, we can discuss your experience
The Spiirt of God along with the Spirit of Truth already live inside of me, so don't have to worry about my understanding of the Word of God. Go right ahead and try your best to explain yourself. undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Death Of Life / Hell Fire Is A Place You Don't Wanna Go .... Repent Now!!! / Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Christians Who Use The Phase "What God Cannot Do Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.