Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George (617 Views)

Infra-Co Nigeria / Fayose A Bulldog, Loud-mouthed ‘agbero’ – Edo Deputy Gov, Shuaibu / Fayose, A Poor Student Of Struggle – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George by nairavsdollars(f): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
Chief Olabode George, a former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), on Monday said he will not dignify Ayo Fayose, former governor of Ekiti state with a response over his recent interview.

Speaking with Daily Independent, George, who phoned in from the United Kingdom described Fayose as an infra dig who is not worthy of his attention.
He however said all what Fayose in the interview are pure lies and a failed attempt to distort history.
“Fayose is a complete infra dig and does not deserve my response. All what he said in his interview are nothing but lies. He is a perpetual congenital liar. I don’t talk to such characters. He should just disappear into oblivion.”

“We will soon put him and his renegades where they belong. Let’s see what he will do then. You can see the difference between the management style of an educated man in the person of the current governor of Oyo state and when Fayose was there.”
https://www.independent.ng/fayose-a-complete-infra-dig-not-worthy-of-my-response-bode-george/

Re: Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George by triple996(m): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
grin
Re: Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
And infra red too
Re: Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George by ivolt: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
“Fayose is a complete infra dig and does not deserve my response.
This is too much for Fayose grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George by muykem: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
PDP in South West is suffering from lack of leadership.
Re: Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George by nairavsdollars(f): 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
makinde is too soft for my liking
muykem:
PDP in South West is suffering from lack of leadership.
Re: Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George by bolaayenimo: 6:59am On Apr 06, 2021
Not true. dude looks gentle facially but tough inside. See how he treated Ajimobi and Fayose Bleep up
nairavsdollars:
Re: Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George by Monogamy: 7:00am On Apr 06, 2021
Money sharing formula went wrong
Re: Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George by Monogamy: 7:01am On Apr 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:

What would you have expected him to do considering his age, baby in politics?
Re: Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George by PHPdeveloper50: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2021
politicians
Re: Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George by bolaayenimo: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
na their way. abi e shock you
PHPdeveloper50:
politicians
Re: Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Chief Olabode George, a former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), on Monday said he will not dignify Ayo Fayose, former governor of Ekiti state with a response over his recent interview.

Speaking with Daily Independent, George, who phoned in from the United Kingdom described Fayose as an infra dig who is not worthy of his attention.
He however said all what Fayose in the interview are pure lies and a failed attempt to distort history.
“Fayose is a complete infra dig and does not deserve my response. All what he said in his interview are nothing but lies. He is a perpetual congenital liar. I don’t talk to such characters. He should just disappear into oblivion.”

“We will soon put him and his renegades where they belong. Let’s see what he will do then. You can see the difference between the management style of an educated man in the person of the current governor of Oyo state and when Fayose was there.”
https://www.independent.ng/fayose-a-complete-infra-dig-not-worthy-of-my-response-bode-george/

Chief Bode George always threatening his political opponents and in a bizarre way, anytime he curses his opponents, the curses turn on him.
I expect he should have known better by now not to 'curse himself'.
Re: Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George by majole: 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Baba Bode George you are a disgrace to those that look up to Elders for Advise. You lie all the time
Re: Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George by gawu1: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
''Speaking with Daily Independent, George, who phoned in from the United Kingdom...''

Bode George too dey go London for medical.

When Tinubu refused this time around to foot one renowned ungrateful soul's bills to go abroad for property medical treatment, the result is that he is now a history.
Because they want him dead to satisfy their hate towards him, they say why is Buhari going to London for medication?
Re: Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George by Susu888(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kai!
See finishing

(1) (Reply)

40 Students Sponsored By Kayode Badru Graduates From Aciatech School Of Art / Smart Adeyemi Denies Lamentations ,insists He Was Quoted Out Of Context. / Boko Haram, Bandits: Army Now Ration Ammunition For Soldiers, Things Are Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.