Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) (68895 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
rest in peace...this once happened to me o, was unconscious for good 5mins...hmm..thank God o
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by 2shaw: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Slay queen,me na my teeth i break o,when I fell off,I go hospital,hospital say na 160k to do am back. Naso I lock up,but I go still do am sha.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Enoch07: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dikaveli:
In Lil Wayne voice, if she dies she die"
full stop. we move
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by ultimatekint(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
This is serious oooooooo!
Just like that?
Rest in peace �
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Akfrenzy(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
A VERY CHUBBY PUNA WASTED LIKE DAT, Chai RIP but that fall needs to be investigated who knows someone might pushed her
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by MrEgghead(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
FishLaps:
Young Nigerian lady dies after she allegedly fell and hit her head on a hard surface - Pictures

A young Nigerian lady identified as Blessing Nyityo has allegedly died from a head injury she sustained after a fall.

According to her brother, the University of Mkar graduate fondly called Viju, went into coma after she slumped and hit her head somewhere on Easter Sunday, April 4. She was rushed to the hospital where she later died

Benue activist, Ukan Kurugh, who confirmed the sad news on Monday, April 5, said he called her sister after the incident and she assurred her that Blessing will come out of coma.

"The news of your death wrecked my birthday yesterday blessing, haba !!! I spoke to your elder sister and assured her you will come out of the coma but God said come home my daughter. You have been a very strong lady, hardworking and lively. It's difficult to say goodnight. May God console the Nyityo family & friends." he wrote.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/young-nigerian-lady-dies-after-she-allegedly-fell-and-hit-her-head-on-a-hard-surface-2.html

She probably died from undiagnosed hemorrhagic stroke..People should always reports trauma involving the head and heart even when subtle..
May her soul rest in peace �
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by juniorstar(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
rip to the dead!
most likely an epidural hematoma
an urgent CT + craniotomy and evacuation could have saved her life.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Bigblessed: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
After all the painting and neckedess, where to?

Life, life, life,
(How many times?)

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Musty112: 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
And now, she has reached what she put forward. T
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
This story no complete...

Fall down how? Where?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nwodosis:
When I remember that I was once a sperm, I became less afraid of death and see death as a development to another stage. RIP.

You are not one who hit his head on a hard surface now. Are you battling a chronic disease at the moment? Why don't you thank God for the gift of life and good health and move on instead of this motivational speech?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Nwodosis(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
maasoap:

You are not one who hit his head on a hard surface now. Are you battling a chronic disease at the moment? Why don't you thank God for the gift of life and good health and move on instead of this motivational speech?
The lady that just died, did you hear she was suffering from a chronic disease? Some people are suffering from chronic disease for the past 20years and are still alive! The fear of death kills the fun for the living.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by FBIBOT(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
juniorstar:
rip to the dead!
most likely an epidural hematoma
an urgent CT + craniotomy and evacuation could have saved her life.

Sad nothing like urgent in Nigeria hospitals they waste too much time... Remembered when I took my mom to one hospital for ordinary blood test... It took them like 5 hrs to produce results... No to talk of the lack of equipment
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by juniorstar(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
FBIBOT:

Sad nothing like urgent in Nigeria hospitals they waste too much time... Remembered when I took my mom to one hospital for ordinary blood test... It took them like 5 hrs to produce results... No to talk of the lack of equipment
very true!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Danielmegg(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rip
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Oh! That's why I don't like saving my money, her sweat is in bank vault now, hmmm shm.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by bluefilm: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Choi.

This is a total waste of cleavage.

Death why? cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by 22brains(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Na so she take carry those boobs enter ground? Well from dust we were and to dust we shall all return.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by galantjoe(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Where did she fall from

Rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by kareemkamil(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Cant just believe this beautiful angel has gone
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Brunicekid(m): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
So so saddening!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Mrlouis: 12:36am On Apr 06, 2021
Live fast, Die young
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by witworth(m): 2:26am On Apr 06, 2021
Because she is beautiful and dope now, almost everyone is feeling sad and bad and consoling the family and all, if na ugly lady now, some people no go even bother type at all. Some go even still say na fake news, Humans
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Emeka71(m): 3:12am On Apr 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
When I remember that I was once a sperm, I became less afraid of death and see death as a development to another stage. RIP.
You're right.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by kevotek1000(m): 3:20am On Apr 06, 2021
Death is constant. R.I.P beautiful soul, may God comfort her family.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Hallabee1(m): 3:31am On Apr 06, 2021
Riversstate:
Please permit me to blame Tinubu for this cheesy

aje...

you need beating
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by November24(f): 5:29am On Apr 06, 2021
FishLaps:
Young Nigerian lady dies after she allegedly fell and hit her head on a hard surface - Pictures

A young Nigerian lady identified as Blessing Nyityo has allegedly died from a head injury she sustained after a fall.

According to her brother, the University of Mkar graduate fondly called Viju, went into coma after she slumped and hit her head somewhere on Easter Sunday, April 4. She was rushed to the hospital where she later died

Benue activist, Ukan Kurugh, who confirmed the sad news on Monday, April 5, said he called her sister after the incident and she assurred her that Blessing will come out of coma.

"The news of your death wrecked my birthday yesterday blessing, haba !!! I spoke to your elder sister and assured her you will come out of the coma but God said come home my daughter. You have been a very strong lady, hardworking and lively. It's difficult to say goodnight. May God console the Nyityo family & friends." he wrote.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/young-nigerian-lady-dies-after-she-allegedly-fell-and-hit-her-head-on-a-hard-surface-2.html

How can a lady expose her body like that and u sayshe have a beautiful soul,of u know how many men she has sent to hell,let her go and taste it too
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Benega9(m): 6:24am On Apr 06, 2021
Chai,this Pussy is Gone o
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by oxypressPlus: 7:08am On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by HabaHaba: 8:29am On Apr 06, 2021
Dikaveli:
In Lil Wayne voice, if she dies she die"

Bros, no vex O. But wetin happen to your voice na?!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2021
Head injury, must have damaged her brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics / Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.