Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) (68894 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2021
hmmm rip .

That reminds me of mine too fell while I wanted to enter the rest room at home , na God save me if not because I placed my right elbow on the floor ehhh... hmmm

I stood up and looked at the sharp edge of tiles my head missed because of the elbow I used while falling to the ground.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Jazzman01: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
When I remember that I was once a sperm, I became less afraid of death and see death as a development to another stage. RIP.

Wrong assumption. You are not just a sperm. A sperm is not a complete human. Infact it is just half of a human. It needs input from a woman to be complete. A complete human is formed from 46 chromosomes. Sperm carries just 23, which is half the total number.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Nwodosis(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2021
Jazzman01:

Wrong assumption. You are not just a sperm. A sperm is not a complete human. Infact it is just half of a human. It needs input from a woman to be complete. A complete human is formed from 46 chromosomes. Sperm carries just 23, which is half the total number.
Onye Nkụzi, would life have started with a sperm?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by LastProphet: 11:51am On Apr 06, 2021
Foolish reportage expected of most black people, you can see that the place of the incident is not mentioned
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Richthekid: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
Life is hard
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
So sad May she RIP. We have to be careful in all seasons change your slippers often especially if they are worn

My thoughts are with her family
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) by hectorswag(m): 5:13am On Apr 09, 2021
Such a fine lady, it's quite unfortunate. Going into coma in Nigeria is synonymous with certain death! embarassed

Sorry dear, the poor health system in your country contributed to your demise. I wish your family the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics / Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.