Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,951 members, 7,848,863 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. (1288 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Saddest Pictures On The Internet / The Saddest Truth About Smart People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by TheSourcerer: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2021

Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by Shellsploit: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
shocked
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by TheSourcerer: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
I feel a sort of peace and calm going through those pictures , I find safety in them @ Shellsploit

1 Like

Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by Qu3sT(m): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
no picture of Alan kurdi?
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by TheSourcerer: 6:37am On Apr 07, 2021
Qu3sT:
no picture of Alan kurdi?
Hi havn't seen you in a while ....
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 07, 2021
TheSourcerer:
I feel a sort of peace and calm going through those pictures , I find safety in them @ Shellsploit

What sort of peace could possibly be in a picture that depicts deep pains and sorrows. Abject povety with no hope for the future?

You really can't describe the feelings here because you're not in their shoes to know what it feels like to be in that condition. So,
That your peace rather be "pieces". That is what these pics can be best described as.
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2021
AsherAmari:

What sort of peace could possibly be in a picture that depicts deep pains and sorrows. Abject povety with no hope for the future?

You really can't describe the feelings here because you're not in their shoes to know what it feels like to be in that condition. So,
That your peace rather be "pieces". That is what these pics can be best described as.
if we all have same view and opinions about everything in this world then dont you think it would be a boring place? respect peoples opinions please we aren't wired the same and I can relate with what thesourcerer meant

1 Like

Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
if we all have same view and opinions about everything in this world then dont you think it would be a boring place? respect peoples opinions please we aren't wired the same and I can relate with what thesourcerer meant

Where and how did I disrespect his opinion? I'm also making my contributions, Mr.
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:57am On Apr 07, 2021
AsherAmari:

Where and how did I disrespect his opinion? I'm also making my contributions, Mr.
from what you wrote you didnt respect his opinion but let's agree to disagree.
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by TheSourcerer: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2021
AsherAmari:

your contribution was more of a needle poking holes continuously to question my choice of opinion ,and in other words disrespecting my opinion.
Your Refrecenes like pieces instead of peace
Shows enough degree of disrespect .
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2021
TheSourcerer:
your contribution was more of a needle poking holes continuously to question my choice of opinion ,and in other words disrespecting my opinion.
Your Refrecenes like pieces instead of peace
Shows enough degree of disrespect .

Abeg shift! Lol.. who's disrespecting you?.

What of you that is sartirizing the people in the pics by "oxymorizing" their condition?

I come in peace. Bikonu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by Qu3sT(m): 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Hi havn't seen you in a while ....
Been a while, now answer d question.
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by TheSourcerer: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
AsherAmari:

Abeg shift! Lol.. who's disrespecting you?.

What of you that is sartirizing the people in the pics by "oxymorizing" their condition?

I come in peace. Bikonu.
which is what I get from these pictures wink

Peace

But you questioned why these pictures should cause me peace? I dont question what gives you peace , I dare not
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
TheSourcerer:
which is what I get from these pictures wink

Peace

But you questioned why these pictures should cause me peace? I dont question what gives you peace , I dare not

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by TheSourcerer: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
Qu3sT:

Been a while, now answer d question.

Alan Kurdi, initially reported as Aylan Kurdi, was a three-year-old Syrian boy of Kurdish ethnic background whose image made global headlines after he drowned on 2 September 2015 in the Mediterranean Sea along with his mother and brother. According to Wikipedia
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by TheSourcerer: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
AsherAmari:

Ok.
Thank you
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by TheSourcerer: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
Beta 7 AlphaST

Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by TheSourcerer: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
Je suis.

Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by TheSourcerer: 1:28pm On May 02, 2021
Doggedfighter
I was unfortunately scsmed by Omar.09 to create a site for me (histogore.com) sent money twicevto him but nothing .
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by sinkhole: 2:11pm On May 02, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Doggedfighter
I was unfortunately scsmed by Omar.09 to create a site for me (histogore.com) sent money twicevto him but nothing .
grin scammers abound on Nairaland grin
The site can be designed free of charge but, of course, you will need to pay for the hosting!
I believe the site should be a simple site that may require users to sign-in but will not be selling anything. Besides, histogore.com is a domain name that is already taken, hence you will have to call your own another name smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by TheSourcerer: 2:41pm On May 02, 2021
sinkhole:
grin scammers abound on Nairaland grin
The site can be designed free of charge but, of course, you will need to pay for the hosting!
I believe the site should be a simple site that may require users to sign-in but will not be selling anything. Besides, histogore.com is a domain name that is already taken, hence you will have to call your own another name smiley
histogore was what he created , its just a page of serial killers ,one page ,no links,no clicks no login to write more , just nothing ,and I really trusted him, he suggested I made a website .
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by doggedfighter(f): 5:19pm On May 02, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Doggedfighter

Sweetie, I missed you on here.

Good to read you again.

Sorry about being scammed.

It amazes me how low people can go for crumbs.

1 Like

Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by TheSourcerer: 5:29pm On May 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

Sweetie, I missed you on here.

Good to read you again.

Sorry about being scammed.

It amazes me how low people can go for crumbs.
Sucks , how are you though ?
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by doggedfighter(f): 6:04pm On May 02, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Sucks , how are you though ?

I'm still here facing life .
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by TheSourcerer: 7:08pm On May 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

I'm still here facing life .
keep been Awesome girl
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by doggedfighter(f): 7:09pm On May 02, 2021
TheSourcerer:
keep been Awesome girl

Sure I will.
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by TheSourcerer: 7:11pm On May 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

Sure I will.
try and stay off the news too. Causes depression.
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by doggedfighter(f): 7:20pm On May 02, 2021
TheSourcerer:
try and stay off the news too. Causes depression.

Good advice. I will try.
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by sinkhole: 7:44pm On May 02, 2021
TheSourcerer:
histogore was what he created , its just a page of serial killers ,one page ,no links,no clicks no login to write more , just nothing ,and I really trusted him, he suggested I made a website .
Anyway, I wouldn't know his reason for what he did!
A new, more interactive site could be designed but, for sure, you are going to pay for the hosting, and any other ad-ins.
Besides, I must say that I am somebody who likes working at my own pace, I seriously detest being bossed around and being given timeline to meet, just describe what you want on the site and I will let you know when it is ready and if it is also never ready, then no worry too cheesy
Re: Reminiscing The Saddest Photos On The Internet. by TheSourcerer: 12:07pm On May 14, 2021
sinkhole:
Anyway, I wouldn't know his reason for what he did!
A new, more interactive site could be designed but, for sure, you are going to pay for the hosting, and any other ad-ins.
Besides, I must say that I am somebody who likes working at my own pace, I seriously detest being bossed around and being given timeline to meet, just describe what you want on the site and I will let you know when it is ready and if it is also never ready, then no worry too cheesy
Thank you Sinkhole , I'll hit you up , I do need a site.

(1) (Reply)

Waec Gce 2021 Second Series Registration / Unilorin Fresher's / Jamb-utme Update!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.