Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Marketing Of Plantains - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Marketing Of Plantains (489 Views)

How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce / Is This How Poor The Sales/marketing Of Broiler Birds Are? My Experience! / Ways You Can Be Involved In Marketing Of Yam Tubers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Of Plantains by Nezzjnr: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Can we have a discussion about marketing of plantains at High quantity especially to markets like Mile12 and processing companies

How do we get to meet the Trusted agents of those Mile12 Traders

Pavore9

Farmtech
Re: Marketing Of Plantains by FarmTech(m): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nezzjnr:
Can we have a discussion about marketing of plantains at High quantity especially to markets like Mile12 and processing companies

How do we get to meet the Trusted agents of those Mile12 Traders

Pavore9

Farmtech
How far. I find buyers nearby and sell to them. Small quantity though.

(1) (Reply)

Protect Your Investment!!! / Hi Everybody I Have Smoked Catfish To Sell At Wholesalee Prices / Any Suggestion On Cow Repellents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.