Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce (36117 Views)

Big Male Turkey And Egg Laying Turkey For Sale. / Health Benefits Of Plantains And How You Can Earn N2.8m From Your Plantain Farm. / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Chopchopfine: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2022

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Chopchopfine: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2022
More pictures

2 Likes

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Chopchopfine: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2022
I add Salt to taste and 1 cube of seasoning. 1 cube is enough, you can totally do without it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Chopchopfine: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2022
Enjoy your Sunday.

6 Likes

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Skibani99(m): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
When will you guys make plans for us to begin tasting these food..looks yummy, Good job..

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Chopchopfine: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thank you.
Skibani99:
When will you guys make plans for us to begin tasting these food..looks yummy, Good job..
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by money121(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
Chaii
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Chopchopfine: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Please Moderator help me move this post to food section. Ah how did I post this under Agriculture. Please oh what should I do

1 Like

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Chopchopfine: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Or should I just delete it. Please any one have an idea what I should do?
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Or should I just delete it. Please any one have an idea what I should do?
Don't worry, nlfpmod would do the needful.

1 Like

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Maziebuka5(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
yummy
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Chopchopfine: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thank you
uote author=Maziebuka5 post=117199171]yummy[/quote]
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by iCauseTrouble: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Na rich man food be this. Ate this type of food to my satisfaction last year when I was in Obubra, Cross River state.
Plantain is so cheap in that area

19 Likes

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
fried/ripe plantain is not good for your health

1 Like

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lies.

The green vegs dissappeared on the plate? grin

4 Likes

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Zonefree(m): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
You been fry the plantain keep before making the sauce?

If yes, you try.

If na me, I must chop the fried plantain finish before the sauce go ready grin

27 Likes

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Ishilove: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
There is a certain sauce one can use for this meal. Soy sauce I think. Correct?
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by VeryWickedGoat: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ishilove:
There

Can't cook. I pity who go marry dis wan.

9 Likes

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Naijatask: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
It is well embarassed
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Houseofglam7(f): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
cool
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by royalmu: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Skibani99:
That’s a good question. I am tired of salivating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Royalagro: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bodmum:
fried/ripe plantain is not good for your health

Please explain
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Chopchopfine: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
I chop more than 10
Zonefree:
You been fry the plantain keep before making the sauce?

If yes, you try.

If na me, I must chop the fried plantain finish before the sauce go ready grin

1 Like

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by foolbuster: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nigga thinks he's really independent grin

1 Like

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Naija4love(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Chopchopfine:
More pictures
hmm tongue see person pikin hand , what is my own with plantains and eggs way i dey see fresh hand. To be honest i no dey see the food cool

9 Likes

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by faithfull18(f): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Na rich man food be this. Ate this type of food to my satisfaction last year when I was in Obubra, Cross River state.
Plantain is so cheap in that area
Eggs and plantain, rich man food

My own is how do you guys have enough patience to be dicing like this.
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Latestreport1: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tinubu Campaign Roasted Corn Stand Spotted in Lagos (Pix, Video)

Another campaign strategy for the presidential candidate of the ruling party APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWJxk2MVoVI
Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Zonefree(m): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Chopchopfine:
I chop more than 10
That's you being fair.

2 Likes

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by shantti(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Mtcheeeewwwwww!!!!!!
Are you not aware that man u conceeded 6 goals today. Why r u cooking food!!!!!!

Nobody should provoked me today oh angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce by Ben404040: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Again stop adding salt to plantain

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Step-by-step Guide To Rearing Ostriches Profitably In Nigeria. / Photos Of Tuta Absoluta(tomatoe Ebola) In My Farm / Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.