Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow (3666 Views)

NIN Dateline: How Much Airtime Did You Borrow With Your SIM? / Sokoloan: A Money Lending Company Or Corporate Fraud System? / How Chinese Sokoloan Lending Company Rips Nigerians Off With Shylock Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by stevnwigw1: 3:05am On Apr 06, 2021
From them and do not pay back at stipulated time, even if it is 5k you borrowed and defaulted. And they will not resend message to your contact, when you finally repay your loan.many have received query from their places of work because of this message from sokoloan nig.

Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by stevnwigw1: 3:25am On Apr 06, 2021
I think they really need to caution their customers care service
Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by stevnwigw1: 3:28am On Apr 06, 2021
And device better way of recovering fund ,rather than damage people's reputation, even though they are doing good jobs by lending, but should not destroy people's life because of it.
Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by kingthreat(m): 6:40am On Apr 06, 2021
Pay your loans or don't borrow. Better still, borrow from your stingy friends.

2 Likes

Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by nedekid: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2021
I see nothing wrong in that. The Nigerian market is a unique one and requires unconventional means to recover debt.
Once you approach them and take their money, pay when due or face what ever you see!
The average Nigerian is good at collecting loans, very humble then, but when time to pay reaches, they default and start blaming rude customercare, high interest rates etc, forgetting you had the option not to accept the terms of the loan.
Why will you take money when you have no projected, confirmed or expected revenue stream?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by ivolt: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2021
stevnwigw1:
And device better way of recovering fund ,rather than damage people's reputation, even though they are doing good jobs by lending, but should not destroy people's life because of it.
What better way to recover funds from proud fraudsters and thieves?
I have seen many brag about how many loan companies they have defrauded all to the cheers of their audience who admire their
"smartness".
Many Nigerian debtors believe they are god immediately they get a loan whether from a family member, friend or a company.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by africantony: 6:51am On Apr 06, 2021
That's good, there is nothing wrong in trusting people and lending them money, do whatever possible and get your money back. if it were to be me, I would consult the oracle.
Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by femi4: 7:01am On Apr 06, 2021
See the way they were shouting in the text message with everything in caps
Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by tunjiajayi: 7:32am On Apr 06, 2021
Onigbese somebody grin
Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by 9japride(m): 8:48am On Apr 06, 2021
I support their method, a lot of people are criminally minded and also feel they are smart.

3 Likes

Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by stevnwigw1: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2021
9japride:
I support their method, a lot of people are criminally minded and also feel they are smart.
I assure you that if this soko loan company has a physical office, they will be having court case daily on character defamation.

7 Likes

Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by 9japride(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2021
stevnwigw1:

I assure you that if this soko loan company has a physical office, they will be having court case daily on character defamation.
[color=#006600][/color]

I agree, though their method is crude but we all know how most people behave here. I think they should include that aspect of sending messages to ones contacts in their applicants agreement form to avoid court cases.
Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by 1stbest(m): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2021
Very unprofessional way of treating customers .
Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by Harddiskng(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2021
1stbest:
Very unprofessional way of treating customers .

This is actually very professional, they didn’t lie.

It is unprofessional for their customers not to pay their debt. Defaulting customers deserve everything they get.
Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by stevnwigw1: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
Harddiskng:

It is unprofessional for their customers not to pay their debt. Defaulting customers deserve everything they get.
that is why they call you guys zoo, because you are not in any way higher than animals

3 Likes

Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by 1stbest(m): 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
Harddiskng:

You're
one of their agent .

2 Likes

Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by Harddiskng(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
1stbest:
You're
one of their agent .

You wish, plus i have never borrowed from any app in my life.

“Hate” is a strong word but i hate debtors that are incessantly adamant about not paying what they owe.

Why borrow with no repayment plan? They are annoying and very greedy, like i said they deserve all they get.

1 Like

Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by Stanleyafam(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
We should learn to report these guys to NITDA on data privacy regulations law, u default just 2 days and they are sending text to ur contacts.

3 Likes

Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by Papertrails(m): 7:06am On Apr 07, 2021
If I borrow money and you start sending SMS/calling my contacts ehh....just know that you will have to also go to those people whom you have called to collect the money.
Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by omerta07(m): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
Omo... my loan was just due today and one of their customer care guys called me a thief on the phone...
Midway as I was explaining that I was still expecting some cash the guy cut me off oh... "See how ur talking with confidence, common pay up ur dept jhoor, thief like you"
Walahi I cried... I shed tears in the office today because of 8k
Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by Papertrails(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
omerta07:
Omo... my loan was just due today and one of their customer care guys called me a thief on the phone...
Midway as I was explaining that I was still expecting some cash the guy cut me off oh... "See how ur talking with confidence, common pay up ur dept jhoor, thief like you"

By tomorrow he will start sending messages to your contacts telling them you are a fraudster and a Thief that is on the run with company money, relax and enjoy the cruise, those guys are drug addicts walahai grin

1 Like

Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by stevnwigw1: 3:55am On Apr 18, 2021
That organization has destroyed lives, because of borrowed money
Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2021
Lol me I no kuku get better friends so if them message my contacts na to laugh at the text and we meet later at joint to smoke them up

1 Like

Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by nedekid: 6:28am On Jun 30, 2021
stevnwigw1:
Then pay as at when due. People should not destroy other people's businesses if they don't want their lives destroyed.
Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by nedekid: 6:29am On Jun 30, 2021
kingthreat:
Pay your loans or don't borrow. Better still, borrow from your stingy friends.
Well said sir.

1 Like

Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by nedekid: 6:34am On Jun 30, 2021
omerta07:
Other people placed the money they loaned you on fixed deposit with the loan company. They expect to be paid when due with their interest. What explanation do you expect the company to give them other than their money with interest? Abi they should explain to them that lagbaja is expecting some money to pay? Metcheew. Bros pay or don't borrow again. You are making things difficult for others.
Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by stevnwigw1: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
ivolt:

What better way to recover funds from proud fraudsters and thieves?
I have seen many brag about how many loan companies they have defrauded all to the cheers of their audience who admire their
"smartness".
Many Nigerian debtors believe they are god immediately they get a loan whether from a family member, friend or a company.
you and your sokoloan company are the main thieves here, how do you give a struggling man a loan of 5000 to 7000 in 10 days. If it is easy while don't you make it.
Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by stevnwigw1: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
nedekid:

Then pay as at when due. People should not destroy other people's businesses if they don't want their lives destroyed.
when did business became valuable than live?
Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by Jacobx007: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Guys when ever you want to borrow, just use DUMMY contacts, and you are finished with them
Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by 27Pushing30: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2021
stevnwigw1:

Always read your T’s and C’s.

If it is stated there on the app or website or document used to obtain the loan then NOTHING can be granted by the court.

For example look at the text message put forward by the OP. Where is the lie in that message?
Re: Beware, Soko Lending Company Will Send This Message To Ur Contact If You Borrow by DoctorDree(m): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2021
A bad way of getting loan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Girls Fought Dirty Until They Became Naked In Public / How Kudirat Afolabi, Mother Of 2 Was Hanged In Saudi Arabia For Drugs / Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.