Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

CRAZY EASTER, CREEPY BUN... >>> BY JESSICA DURU - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / CRAZY EASTER, CREEPY BUN... >>> BY JESSICA DURU (375 Views)

Creepy House (short Story) / Crazy Hannah - By Lady C / Chills: Collection Of Short Creepy Stories That Would Keep You Up At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CRAZY EASTER, CREEPY BUN... >>> BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 06, 2021
CRAZY EASTER tongue
CREEPY BUN shocked

I never expected to get anything this Easter. I was more of an introvert, so I had no friends or anyone to relate with. My mother would always tell me to step out a little—but me being me, I'd lock myself up instead, completely getting holed up in my room, away from everyone, doing nothing but stare out the window, which became a bit of a bore, to my surprise.
When I said I preferred being holed up inside, I meant I was pretty much a loner. Being in the midst of people usually wore me out. Especially being with those I found hard reading. I'd often prefer being on my own and keeping to myself to doing anything that'd stress me out.
I was just like my mother. Although, slightly different. I was a brown eyes brunette, 14 and adorable, and had fairly white skin. I had Dad's turn-up nose, his quiet nature, and of course, his harsh side. I wasn't any different from him when it came to that, and I'd say I had a bit of everything...

***PURCHASE FULL STORY***
DM @Authoress Jessy
Facebook kiss

WHATSAPP NO>>>>09024725085

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRAZY EASTER, CREEPY BUN... >>> BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2021
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRAZY EASTER, CREEPY BUN... >>> BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2021
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Walk In The Dark (fiction) / Flash Fiction By Humanoid / Sell Like Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.