Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,130 members, 7,852,843 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Why Is The Product You Sell Nobody Watched? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is The Product You Sell Nobody Watched? (122 Views)

Are You Among Those That Think Selling Is All About The Product You Are Offering / I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu / The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Product You Sell Nobody Watched? by Blanche2014(f): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2021
Yes, this is an analytical article. We are now advocating selling products online, but what if no one consults about the products we sell? I analyzed four reasons. The first reason is that the design of the product is not beautiful enough, the second reason is that the content of the product is not detailed enough, the third reason is that the pictures of the product are not attractive enough, and the fourth reason is that people don't like high-priced products. For example, UPS uninterruptible power supply household emergency energy storage 300 watt inverter is a product with professional design, detailed content, high-definition pictures, low price, and high cost performance. It has high sales on the Internet. If you are interested, you can talk to me more about this product, and we can also sell it to you

Re: Why Is The Product You Sell Nobody Watched? by gzfoundream(m): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2021
How can I contact you
Re: Why Is The Product You Sell Nobody Watched? by gzfoundream(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2021
Guangzhou International Technology Co.,Ltd.
No. 9 Chapel Street,Apongbo, Marina,Lagos Island.Besides Wesley Methodist Cathedral, Apongbo.Lagos Island. TEL: 08106006981 08020703755 md@guangzhouintl.com Contact person: Mr. Chen
TEL/WHATSAPP:+86 18574606855
Re: Why Is The Product You Sell Nobody Watched? by gzfoundream(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2021
I found the phone number and address above are yours?Please answer

(1) (Reply)

Website Designer Urgently Needed In Akure / Why You're Not Making Sales Part 3 / 3 Strategies To Start Your Business With No Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.