Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu (44475 Views)

BREAKING: Dangote’s Brother, Sani, Dies In US Hospital / Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by lalasticlala(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
The richest man in Africa, Aliko Dangote, has expressed how pathetic it was for him to watch his brother die, while on life support machine.

“It is a very tough time for us; its been very trying, especially for myself.

“Having a brother like him; once you lose him it is really very painful. He died in front of myself, our mother and all his children.

“The most painful thing is when you are told that your brother will be passing on in about an hour.

“And you stand by watching as the machine is going down until it stopped working.

“It was very tormenting,” Dangote stated.

He said these when the leader of All Progress Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, paid him a condolence visit on Friday.

Tinubu was in Kano to condole with him on the death of his brother, the Vice Chairman of the Dangote Group of Company, Alhaji Sani Dangote.

“We have always known that when there is life there is death. We, as Muslims, don’t know who is next and it can be today, tomorrow or even now.

“That is why it is good to be good, so that when you get there you can bid for whatever you were asked to do on earth.

“Your excellency, you are our host because you are the governor of all of us and we really thank you for taking almost the whole week struggling with the crowds, its not easy.

“I thank you all for all your prayers and your support.

“This will actually help us to reduce the pain that we are going through,” Dangote added.

Tinubu
In his condolence message the APC leader, Tinubu stated that money cannot buy life and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

He called on the family to take heart and continue to pray for the repose of late Sani’s soul.

“We are here not to just commiserate or console you, we are here together to mourn our dear brother.

“Sani is not yours alone. He was a Lagosian and a great Nigerian and a friend and a brother to all of us here.

“I am not a preacher, but I know what it means to suddenly lose a close relation, especially a brother.

“What we have come to do is to join in prayers for you and the people of Kano state, for Nigeria and the entire family as a whole.

“May God give you the strength to bear the loss. It is a loss to all of us.

“May God grant you longer life, keep you in good health, keep the family in good health, give you peace of mind and the ability to accept the decree of God Almighty.

“He is the giver and the taker and He can do anything at any given time he chooses.

“With your faith and your strong capacity, we believe you will come out of it and continue to do good in his name, in your name, in the family’s name and the entire people of the country,” Tinubu stated.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/i-watched-my-brother-die-dangote-tells-tinubu/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&s=08

23 Likes

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Eeya....Really touching.

Alhaji Aliko Dangote is seriously devasted by this gone-too-soon earthly departure of his brother embarassed

He must have been one of the unseen hands behind his success because late Sani Dangote is hardly in the news.

May God console him and give him the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

He should please set up a foundation to honour those ideals dear to his brother's heart. If it's the Northern Nigeria Girl Child education or sustainable development of Environment or any other noble cause even in our universities like University of Lagos (UNILAG), he should please do it for the late Sani Dangote.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. May God bless Nigeria.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Wawelexy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Condolence to the dantata family.....

So our Tinubu knew that money cannot buy life? For real? Well am surprised!

If he truly meant what he said, make baba use all those acquired wealth(legit or not) for humanity now, why stacking dem up everywhere.....

Half of tinubu wealth will comfortably upgrade 700,000 lower class family living in penury to at least middle class. Or better still channel it to basic fundamental needs of the society.

Hypo.....

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Mood11: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sorry.. Death is a necessary end of all mortals.
Take heart.

Oga Lalasticlala give him one plate of python soup to calm him down grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Maxymilliano(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
cry cry cry
That's how other people watched their brothers, Mothers, Fathers die helplessly.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Na me suppose watch sani die? undecided

Na Death God take show these rich men say e pass them

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ok na, na person wey get money dey check the expiry date of his brother life tru machine..

Family wey no get money, na d final breath dem go just hear like this..... hmmmmmmm lobatan!!!

Some no go even dey around to hear the final hmmmmm cus they are on the lookout for hospital bill.

Dangote abeg tank God for ur life and privilege jare

Yesterday now davido accrued 200m whereas person wey dey owe me money sef never chop.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Nilx: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Don’t pray for the dead, care for those who are here.

Cuz nobody is getting out alive, at the end of the day, Life is the ultimate squid game.

Rich,

Poor,

Last

Last,

Everybody go kpai

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by WibusJaga: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2021

What a torment helplessly watching a loved one pass like that despite all the wealth.
Money answereth NOT to all things afterall.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Impregnable101: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Na only death make the rich and the poor be equal. Las las we all go move

4 Likes

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Pidginwhisper: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
RIP

1 Like

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by ecomalchemist(m): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sorry
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Karlovych: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
embarassed This cocaine dealer and the dullard are nothing but bad luck
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Frank150: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
All man shall die no matter how rich you are
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by AsawanaDgreat: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sorry big Man, death is inevitable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Labadi69: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wawelexy:
W

Look at this hopeless space booker. Yamayama fall on your big head there angry
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by kasheemawo(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hug any ibo pikins around you
He/she may be planning to commit suicide hearing this news

10 Likes

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by dieavirgin(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hmm

1 Like

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by tonididdy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Rich also cry
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by omoadeleye(m): 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Let me be your new brother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Elzazzi: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Realestatevixen: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Gift yourself with this amazing opportunity for Christmas.

4 bedroom all ensuite terrace duplex with BQ seliing at a distress sale in Guzape district Abuja,near COZA. Original price is 65m but the owner is willing to collect 55m.

080 3651 9974 is the number to call for more details.

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by sammirano: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
AccessME:
Na me suppose watch sani die? undecided

Werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
With all your money.
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by espn(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Life...
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Factfinder1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Rest in peace to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by MajesticKris: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Death is the Ultimate price... Both the Rich and The poor will face someday!
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Antiochus(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
omoadeleye:
Let me be your new brother.

Thief grin

1 Like

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Aboguede(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bullion van
Gandollar
Dango greedy grin

Are u thinking what am thinking shocked

1 Like

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by saferoom: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ohh
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by billgabb(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
The world is a market. Buyers arrive, buy, and go. No one goes home with the market. The market will remain for new buyers. RIP Dangote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Sirmuel1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Death is inevitable. I'm very sad.

Dangote, please let me take over his position in your company embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary / Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown / I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.