Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and Retail. Our Location Is Abuja. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and Retail. Our Location Is Abuja. (2805 Views)

Urgent Household Item For Sales @ Affordable Price .. Location Is Lagos. / Peanut Flour Coating Machine / Gas Cylinder sitter Available In Wholesale And Retail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and Retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 9:31am On May 18, 2021
I can supply coated peanut in bottle like this to you.

You only have to put your own sticker and sell, all in your own brand name.

I save you the stress of buying bottle

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and Retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 8:11am On May 22, 2021
Do you know someone that eats peanuts?

Do you eat peanuts?
Do you sell peanuts?
your peanut have finished?

Let me restock for you.

just order, pay. and, I will deliver it to you wherever you are. even if its in another planet.
Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and Retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 11:06am On May 25, 2021
I sell crunchiest of all crunchies.

Our coated peanuts.., Mother of all crunchies..!!

if you doubt it., Buy from us and taste for yourself.

Have a great day beautiful people.

0802 083 7082

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and Retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 10:16am On May 27, 2021
Happy children's day to all the cuties.

Buy coated peanut from me and celebrate your children, put a smile on their faces today.

we have a pack of 26pieces.
we also sell in any size you want.

I love my children no be for mouth, show am today. ��

Order peanut for them.

0802 083 7082

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and Retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 8:15am On May 31, 2021
Thank you for engaging my posts.
Thank you for recommending me.
Thank you for helping me make sales.
Thank you for all the referrals.
Thank you for buying from me.

I see everything and I am grateful to you all.

THANK YOU ❤️
Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and Retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2021
TGIF.

Freaky Freaky Friday

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and Retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2021
Heeiii Chimo..!! cry cry

una forget say I dey sell coated peanuts in wholesale and retail.

Fine aunty, Fine Uncle.., call or chat me to place order biko.

#I sell the best peanut in UAR#

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and Retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 8:21am On Jun 10, 2021
Place your order today

Re: We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and Retail. Our Location Is Abuja. by Swinger60(f): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
Happy new month Darlings.

please, due to the constant increase of food stuffs in the market, our price of peanuts has also increased..

A custard bucket is now 4,000 naira only.
you will get 6bottles of 75cl in a custard bucket, which sells between 800naira or 900naira retail price.

Remember : Your payment validates your order.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Spanking(koboko) Saved My Life! / I'm So Confused And Depressed Over This / Christmas Giveaway 3k For 20 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.