Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Unauthorized Withdrawal Of My Life Savings Amount Of N496,700 At First Bank Plc - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unauthorized Withdrawal Of My Life Savings Amount Of N496,700 At First Bank Plc (606 Views)

Hardworking Teen Loses Her $37,000 Life Savings To A Scam - Photos / Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) / Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unauthorized Withdrawal Of My Life Savings Amount Of N496,700 At First Bank Plc by Christopher2021: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
Dear Nairalanders,

Please how can I get my money back on a fraud that happened at First Bank PLC IKOM branch, Cross River State on March 2019. I have been writing mails to FBN customer care to no avail.

HOW IT HAPPENED.

On the 30th of March 2019, I went to withdraw my money from one of the ATMs at First bank ATM IKOM Branch in the evening around 7PM but my card was trapped.

The following morning being 31-03-2019, I went to the bank to retrieve my ATM card from the branch but the security man directed me to meet one certain "Engineer" at the branch to give me the trapped card. The "Engineer" asked me to give him N1500 before he will give me the trapped card. I did not have the money so I left home and came back the next day 1-04-2019. When I met the customer service officer, she told me that my hard earn money has been wiped away.

Since the incident, I have been following up for refund of my money but to no avail. This is 2 years FBN has been holding my fund without any clear indication on how my trapped card was used at other E-channels.

Please how can I get my money back.

CC: Myd44, Lalasticlala
Thank you.
Re: Unauthorized Withdrawal Of My Life Savings Amount Of N496,700 At First Bank Plc by MickzyDonald: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Tweet and tag their ass on twitter and all social media platform also, I'm suspecting it might be a planned work among the people that help you retrieved your cash from the machine to the people at the counter
Print your statement of account, make sure you have solid proof, then after that you can sue them also
Re: Unauthorized Withdrawal Of My Life Savings Amount Of N496,700 At First Bank Plc by Patented: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
complain to CBN
Re: Unauthorized Withdrawal Of My Life Savings Amount Of N496,700 At First Bank Plc by Cutehector(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
Two years later, you opened a nairaland account just today to post fiction. It is well.
Re: Unauthorized Withdrawal Of My Life Savings Amount Of N496,700 At First Bank Plc by airminem(f): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
I hope it favours you positively.
Re: Unauthorized Withdrawal Of My Life Savings Amount Of N496,700 At First Bank Plc by ifytrik(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin
Re: Unauthorized Withdrawal Of My Life Savings Amount Of N496,700 At First Bank Plc by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Cutehector:
Two years later, you opened a nairaland account just today to post fiction. It is well.
Grow some sense for once young man, is this how to advise people?

op you waited for too long, you should have reported them, or tag them on Twitter and explain what happened.
Re: Unauthorized Withdrawal Of My Life Savings Amount Of N496,700 At First Bank Plc by Nbotee(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
This one na confirmed internal thievery.... Go to twitter and tag everyone U know including those U don't. CBN, Celebrities, FirstBank, EFCC jus tag anything and anyone U see and pray it trends.. Na dem go call u
Re: Unauthorized Withdrawal Of My Life Savings Amount Of N496,700 At First Bank Plc by Pierohandsome: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
I do block my card immediate it gets trapped or missing

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Chris Iheuwa Narrates Near-death Experience With Ritualists / Lagos State Govt Set To Prosecute Woman Who Allegedly Assaulted Her Sales Lady / "She Came For D Assignment" Video Of Girl Who Set Fire In Ebeano Cause Comotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.