Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,433 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United (14382 Views)

West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season / Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) / Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches (2) (3) (4)

Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by Felabrity: 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
Good for him
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by Skmoda360(m): 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Faller:
Fantastic player.....Pray he moves permanently...

I be Man Utd fan .....but I can't deny the fact that recently most players don't do well at UTD after the Ferguson era....

Bisakka......Van de beek.........Martial.....Pogba hasn't reached his full potential..... Fernando is jumping at every penalty opportunity..... Rashford is trying but.........The rest are still doing well....but they're still average when compared to the spark Man City players this season.....

The only outstanding players this season are Shaw.... Greenwood and James.....but them still dey learn work for those man City players side...

Any I'm UNITED forever....I just wish our players will start playing the same way the previous ones did in the Ferguson era......Talk about Tevez....Ronaldo..... Valencia....Rooney..... Ferdinand....Vidic.....Nani....Giggs.....Evra.....O'shea...... etc.....If you hear these names then fear must catch you.....

Sometimes when I watch this current squad the only thing I see is Zebra playing football....

GGMU
To the bolded...."Jesus" grin

Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by Tangiblehandwork: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by Lamasta(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
All of them at Manchester United will miss him grin
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by kurupt1: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
A swap deal for declan rice will do
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by osamz007: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
amazingspiderma:

You can only say something like this when on high quality weed.
Good weed.
YOU SHOULD KNOW SARCASM WHEN YOU SEE ONE
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by pickatyou1: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
We fit no sell o.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by younglleo: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
Faller:

I be Man Utd fan .....but I can't deny the fact that recently most players don't do well at UTD after the Ferguson era....

Bisakka......Van de beek.........Martial.....Pogba hasn't reached his full potential..... Fernando is jumping at every penalty opportunity..... Rashford is trying but.........The rest are still doing well....but they're still average when compared to the on fire Man City players this season.....

The only outstanding players this season are Shaw.... Greenwood and James.....but them still dey learn work for those man City players side...

Anyway I'm UNITED forever....I just wish our players will start playing the same way the previous ones did in the Ferguson era......Talk about Tevez....Ronaldo..... Valencia....Rooney..... Ferdinand....Vidic.....Nani....Giggs.....Evra.....O'shea...... etc.....If you hear these names then fear must catch you.....

Sometimes when I watch this current squad the only thing I see is Zebra playing football....

GGMU
God punish u, grin grin u are not a united fan werey

Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by Igbojihadist: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
Judolisco:
Na trap o grin
bros who be trap Lollxxx
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by Totilopussylick(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
qualityalone:
he should go back to united cos we need him.....He's now good
welcome back dum dum tongue
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by investigator007: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
dama, why wont they want to do that?

Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by etoluw: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
kurupt1:
A swap deal for declan rice will do

In that case man utd will need to add $130m
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by extol1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
BetBuilder365:
English teams and their initial gragra
their hype is too much. as far as he is concern, lingard can't play in a big team

Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by SANSAJAY: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
osamz007:
THOMAS TUCHEL "WE'LL BUILD A TEAM NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY AGAINST"

WEST BROM;
Hmm..Chelsea played ten against eleven most of the game fa cool
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by SniperSmurf(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
osamz007:
THOMAS TUCHEL "WE'LL BUILD A TEAM NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY AGAINST"

WEST BROM;
Just one loss in 14games bros. Lol calm down
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by Adakintroy: 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
Na so them de play when them need contract. Sign am now. The old lingard go apear.

Na so aubameyang do us.
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by Day169: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
I'm not surprised at all.
Lagbaja said if a small 'chide' should see honey, he will throway the "akara" in his hands.
This is just the scenario here!
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by lugo99(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
Lord Lingard is a GOAT.. better than Rinaldo,Messi..
in Brazil- Lingardinho,
Italian-:-- Lingardini ..
South korea:---Leegard....
Iceland:--Lingardsson....
Poland:-- Lingardski....
Ukraine:-- Lingardchenko.
Russia:---Lingardov...
Netherland:-- Van Lingard..
North Korea:--Linh Gá
Portugal:-- Lingardo..
France:-- Lingarde..
Serbia:-- Lingardic...
Spain:-- Lingardev...
Germany:-- Lïngääd..
Bulgaria:-- Lingardov..
Sweden:- Lingardson..
Denmark:-- Lingardsen..
Greece:--Lingardopoulos
Saudi Arabia:--Lingardmmed

in 9ja , African giant.. Linga Linga Li Paso dey..

he too like dance...
#LordLingard deserves an award from FIFA..
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by Ajibade123(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
Aieboocaar:
£75million Pounds or no deal angry

If Bayern Leverkusen can scam Chelsea of such amount for "a German Lingard" then United too should also scam West Ham and sell "an English Havertz" to them cheesy tongue
German Lingard ke
that is a disrespect to Lingard grin
Aieboocaar:

If Bayern Leverkusen can scam Chelsea of such amount for "a German Lingard" then United too should also scam West Ham and sell "an English Havertz" to them cheesy tongue
German Lingard ke
that is a disrespect to Lingard
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by Numerouno94(m): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
Faller:

Bisakka......Van de beek.........Martial.....Pogba hasn't reached his full potential..... Fernando is jumping at every penalty opportunity..... Rashford is trying but.........The rest are still doing well....but they're still average when compared to the on fire Man City players this season.....

Anyway I'm UNITED forever....I just wish our players will start playing the same way the previous ones did in the Ferguson era......Talk about Tevez....Ronaldo..... Valencia....Rooney..... Ferdinand....Vidic.....Nani....Giggs.....Evra.....O'shea...... etc.....If you hear these names then fear must catch you.....

GGMU

Ur right, buh i dnt totally agree wit u on Fernandez. His got 24 goals nd 14 assists this season alone; thats great for a mildfielder. His got 16 goals in the league thus far, only behind Harry Kane nd Salah; thats great for a mildfielder.

Fernandez is one of United outstanding players since his arrival; he has bn able to break that jinx of new signing flopping at united. His the only significant signing who hasn't flop since his arrival.

Blif me, if that guy were to b in City Pep wuld hv turned him into a beast.
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
Numerouno94:

Ur right, buh i dnt totally agree wit u on Fernandez. His got 24 goals nd 14 assists this season alone; thats great for a mildfielder. His got 16 goals in the league thus far, only behind Harry Kane nd Salah; thats great for a mildfielder.

Fernandez is one of United outstanding players since his arrival; he has bn able to break that jinx of new signing flopping at united. His the only significant signing who hasn't flop since his arrival.

Blif me, if that guy were to b in City Pep wuld hv turned him into a beast.

okay ....You win
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by DownChelsea(f): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
qualityalone:
he should go back to united cos we need him.....He's now good
you meant to say "he's now good again"
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by DownChelsea(f): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
etoluw:

In that case man utd will need to add $130m
for the same Rice that had west ham confused in mid-table before Lingard came and took them above Liverpool and Chelshit?
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by DownChelsea(f): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
Aieboocaar:

at least stop disrespecting lingard by calling his name and Havertz in the same sentence naaa.

Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by Numerouno94(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Faller:

okay ....You win
U won too, u gave a gud analysis of United.
My fellow United fan, wat do u tink abt our match against Granada.
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
Numerouno94:

U won too, u gave a gud analysis of United.

My fellow United fan, wat do u tink abt our match against Granada.

It's easy to say Man Utd will win judging from current form....but sometimes these fixtures are usually tricky....( Porto vs Juventus )
Nonetheless......United has the upper hand and it should be a walk in the park if the Forward capitalizes on the chances created by the United Midfielders....

Believe me or not.....Man Utd has a very fantastic midfield....... Defensive wise some fine-tuning needs to be done.......other than that the match is going to be GGMU....

Just incase the match goes South..... I already have my shock absorber.... Because Ole can be a very very..... well lemme not talk until after the match

Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by ofiko123(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
Congratulations in advance to jesse lingard....
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by Udstar(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Faller:

GGMU

Are you okay? James performing better than Bruno, Rashford, Pogba undecided mitcheeew

I’m Ready To Lead Eagles Again — Mikel / Joseph Yobo Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso At An Event In Lagos. Photos / Emery Strips Xhaka Of Arsenal Captaincy And Gives It To Aubameyang