Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United (14383 Views)

West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season / Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) / Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by Numerouno94(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
Faller:

It's easy to say Man Utd will win judging from current form....but sometimes these fixtures are usually tricky....( Porto vs Juventus )
Nonetheless......United has the upper hand and it should be a walk in the park if the Forward capitalizes on the chances created by the United Midfielders....

Believe me or not.....Man Utd has a very fantastic midfield....... Defensive wise some fine-tuning needs to be done.......other than that the match is going to be GGMU....

Just incase the match goes South..... I already have my shock absorber.... Because Ole can be a very very..... well lemme not talk until after the match

Nice analysis. I really do hope martial doesn't start. That dude is to lazy for my liking. Cavani shuld b made to start.

My problem is United luvs doin magic in the second leg, thus, dnt b surprise seeing an abysmal performance from them on thursday while turnin the table around in the second leg.

United major problem at the money is Ed Woodward nd the clueless Ole. A coach like Sir Ferguson won't take all these rubbish transfer policies from Woodward. I see a beta United if Woodward, the entire board members nd Ole leaves. We nid a business oriented owner like Sheikh Mansour of City, Sheikh Mansour of PSG, Abramovic of Chelsea, Perez of Madrid et al.
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by Udstar(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
lugo99:
Lord Lingard is a GOAT.. better than Rinaldo,Messi..

in Brazil- Lingardinho,

Italian-:-- Lingardini ..

South korea:---Leegard....

Iceland:--Lingardsson....

Poland:-- Lingardski....

Ukraine:-- Lingardchenko.

Russia:---Lingardov...

Netherland:-- Van Lingard..

North Korea:--Linh Gá

Portugal:-- Lingardo..

France:-- Lingarde..

Serbia:-- Lingardic...

Spain:-- Lingardev...

Germany:-- Lïngääd..

Bulgaria:-- Lingardov..

Sweden:- Lingardson..

Denmark:-- Lingardsen..

Greece:--Lingardopoulos

Saudi Arabia:--Lingardmmed

in 9ja , African giant..
Linga Linga Li Paso dey..

he too like dance...

#LordLingard deserves an award from FIFA..

The bolded got me lolz grin grin
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by Dreyton36: 7:49am On Apr 07, 2021
Pls add martial as bonus

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by Mikael0407(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2021
Faller:
Fantastic player.....Pray he moves permanently...

I be Man Utd fan .....but I can't deny the fact that recently most players don't do well at UTD after the Ferguson era....

Bisakka......Van de beek.........Martial.....Pogba hasn't reached his full potential..... Fernando is jumping at every penalty opportunity..... Rashford is trying but.........The rest are still doing well....but they're still average when compared to the on fire Man City players this season.....

The only outstanding players this season are Shaw.... Greenwood and James.....but them still dey learn work for those man City players side...

Anyway I'm UNITED forever....I just wish our players will start playing the same way the previous ones did in the Ferguson era......Talk about Tevez....Ronaldo..... Valencia....Rooney..... Ferdinand....Vidic.....Nani....Giggs.....Evra.....O'shea...... etc.....If you hear these names then fear must catch you.....

Sometimes when I watch this current squad the only thing I see is Zebra playing football....

GGMU

you cannot be a man u fan with all the trash you just said.. Bissaka hasn't performed? Fernandes only scores pens? and your outstanding players this season are Greenwood and James abi?
Re: West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2021
Mikael0407:

you cannot be a man u fan with all the trash you just said.. Bissaka hasn't performed? Fernandes only scores pens? and your outstanding players this season are Greenwood and James abi? olodo

Everyone with their views ... Please respect mine...and you can also pass your point without a hint of insulting words....

Because if you decide to go down the road of trading insult...you'll surely regret it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Lead Eagles Again — Mikel / Joseph Yobo Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso At An Event In Lagos. Photos / Emery Strips Xhaka Of Arsenal Captaincy And Gives It To Aubameyang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.