Stats: 3,158,234 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (87373 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Sanchez01: 10:37pm On May 05, 2021
angelfallz:
HIV takes years before the first symptoms appear. Go for test.
If you have HIV it's not from that 23yr old girl but from a girl from your past.

Wrong. It takes between 2-4 weeks for most people while it only takes days in a few. If he has stayed up to two weeks since his encounter, then he can show symptoms already. He is in his window period, assuming it is true he has the virus.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2021
Karleb:
How did you know you have HIV? undecided

no mind the guy make he dey wish himself evil

let him go and check himself up
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by kponkedenge(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Sore throat, flu, muscle aches, lymph node enlargement. These are signs of a viral infection and they show up 1 -2 weeks after exposure.

I'll go for a test tomorrow, secretly. I've made peace with myself, it's telling my wife that's the issue. This home I hold dear will definitely scatter over a 5 minute one day stand.

Oga symptoms of HIV doesn't show up after a week or so.... If you are having this symptoms, it means you already had it in your body for a while now from your other escapades....

The best thing is to get tested to know your fate.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by fotadmowmend(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:
I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

I'm married 2 years with an 8 month baby. I'm a faithful husband at heart but I just lost focus and landed in this deep mess.

My first stinct at adultery was late into my wife's pregnancy when I could not hold body. This situation was further compounded when I relocated due to work and come home every 3 weeks or so. My carefree attitude also contributed to this but I'm not staying them as excuses. I did what I did.

I met this deeper life young girl about a month ago. She was about 23, good looking and has an innocent air around her. Last week thereabout we met up and made out after weeks of chatting. In the process, my contraceptive broke and it happened raw for a minute or two before I replaced it.

Now one week later and I having strong symptoms of HIV exposure. Had I known, I would have gone for Pep. I am 75% sure of infection at this point.

I'm home now and I don't want to touch my wife who is constantly on my neck since I returned. I don't want to infect her or my child....and I can't come to terms with telling her everything right now.

This is someone who is so faithful and she has expressly stated that she will not entertain any hint of infidelity.

I'm so done for, I need advice
Go for test to confirm . You can't be having HIV symptoms so soon
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by fotadmowmend(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2021
You probably have STD
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by taiwolomo1: 10:49pm On May 05, 2021
Who tell u say u get HIV?? U funny! HIV symptom won't manifest so fast like that...its very unusual! I thinks ur issue is more of psychosocial
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by divinitybillz(m): 10:50pm On May 05, 2021
It's a Human problem, everyone falls depends on your elsaticity limit. The best way to avoid fornicating and illicit sex is setting a system that prevents it not forming strong man. We are designed to have and enjoy sex.

quote author=yomi007k post=100553070]Oga Go Hospital. Nairaland no be hospital.

So Depper Life babes self dey do that thing...I be Jew man o. grin[/quote]
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Exodora: 10:50pm On May 05, 2021
HarunaWest:

It isn't you that should run a test yet..Take the 23 year old Deeeeeeeeper Life for an STD panel....Every possible test should be carried out on her...Her result will determine your fate...Goodluck
Like she is his wife abi na house girl ABI mumu he will just take for a test and she will follow him just like that.
Do you think if she is a carrier and she knows about it she would go with him.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by gazilion: 10:51pm On May 05, 2021
I'm commenting because this is on the frontpage!

Why call out the name of the Church or denomination!

You are very foolish for doing that!
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Bishop(m): 10:51pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:
I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

I'm married 2 years with an 8 month baby. I'm a faithful husband at heart but I just lost focus and landed in this deep mess.

My first stinct at adultery was late into my wife's pregnancy when I could not hold body. This situation was further compounded when I relocated due to work and come home every 3 weeks or so. My carefree attitude also contributed to this but I'm not staying them as excuses. I did what I did.

I met this deeper life young girl about a month ago. She was about 23, good looking and has an innocent air around her. Last week thereabout we met up and made out after weeks of chatting. In the process, my contraceptive broke and it happened raw for a minute or two before I replaced it.

Now one week later and I having strong symptoms of HIV exposure. Had I known, I would have gone for Pep. I am 75% sure of infection at this point.

I'm home now and I don't want to touch my wife who is constantly on my neck since I returned. I don't want to infect her or my child....and I can't come to terms with telling her everything right now.

This is someone who is so faithful and she has expressly stated that she will not entertain any hint of infidelity.

You didn't edit this your copy and paste story well.Read and correct the errors and repost again make we read.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by mechanics(m): 10:52pm On May 05, 2021
yomi007k:
Oga Go Hospital. Nairaland no be hospital.

So Depper Life babes self dey do that thing...I be Jew man o. grin
hmmmm, not everyone who goes to church are saints.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by wwwihy: 10:52pm On May 05, 2021
Following
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Exodora: 10:53pm On May 05, 2021
Taitaiwo:
Not possible to get hiv symptoms in just a week. Go for test bro. Next time use condom
Do you even know you are saying at all.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by afribabe: 10:53pm On May 05, 2021
michlins:
Bro my advice to you now is because you owned your shit and that means you're on the road to responsibility.

Go to lab and get tested. The mind has a way of projecting illnesses that are non-existent into the body. If you confirm that you're a carrier, let your wife know. Your means of exposure can remain a secret. Tell her you helped an accident victim or anything
like spiritual accident something....
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:54pm On May 05, 2021
jayaim:
See u, nothing like pussy.
How?
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by osazsky(m): 10:54pm On May 05, 2021
coco77771:
Try and get this product for better treatment and wellness of health
una don start o
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by foreveryoung1515(f): 10:54pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Thanks. I'm definitely getting tested today.
how far with the test?
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Eberex(m): 10:55pm On May 05, 2021
The mind is playing tricks on you bro.
Go for test
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by ezugegere(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2021
I hope you have not inflected this Deeper Life girl sha
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by crafteck(m): 10:59pm On May 05, 2021
yomi007k:
Oga Go Hospital. Nairaland no be hospital.

So Depper Life babes self dey do that thing...I be Jew man o. grin

Na dem sweet pass, one almost gave me stroke
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by West2019(m): 11:00pm On May 05, 2021
drightguy:

Do they specialize on healing HIV patients?
healing of hiv in Lord choresn is sure if only you can believe in God and stay away from sin
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by ibechris(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Sore throat, flu, muscle aches, lymph node enlargement. These are signs of a viral infection and they show up 1 -2 weeks after exposure.

I'll go for a test tomorrow, secretly. I've made peace with myself, it's telling my wife that's the issue. This home I hold dear will definitely scatter over a 5 minute one day stand.

U see these symptoms u mentioned here above might also be related to other contagious diseases. So,calm down until u run a test.
Have u spoken to the girl about it?
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by bikat: 11:05pm On May 05, 2021
Peace91:

What solution do you expect ?when he solely committed the act with out considering his young marriage and innocent wife.And thereafter he ran to this place to look for who would sympathise with him.

Let him carry all the consequences attached to his evil act alone please.

Wow here's one very holy somebody who have never committed any sin. Weldone o
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by bikat: 11:08pm On May 05, 2021
Be informed that you will need to wait for sometimes before sleeping with madam. The result won't show positive immediately
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by mrkings84(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2021
lilvicky68:
The best you can do for us is to tell us the name of the deeper life girl or her church branch so that we fit avoid her..

Stay away from fornication and adultery.

See, Desmond Elliot won't be held responsible in this case!
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Ebuka78: 11:09pm On May 05, 2021
JovialJune:
What is the significance of telling us she is a deeper life girl? To cast negativity on the church as a whole? Or to paint ladies from that church as immoral forgetting she's just an individual among many? Why not also tell us her tribe so we'd know you're not only a d*g, but also a bigot.

I made a topic about that and I hope lalasticlala and mynd44 would take it to FP.

News should be modulated in such a way so as not to create or bring about hostility.

He could have just ignored the name of the church.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Ebuka78: 11:10pm On May 05, 2021
JovialJune:
What is the significance of telling us she is a deeper life girl? To cast negativity on the church as a whole? Or to paint ladies from that church as immoral forgetting she's just an individual among many? Why not also tell us her tribe so we'd know you're not only a d*g, but also a bigot.

I made a topic about modulation of news/ reports, and I hope lalasticlala and mynd44 would take it to FP.

News should be modulated in such a way so as not to create or bring about hostility.

He could have just ignored the name of the church.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by deavicky(m): 11:13pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

see urself. HIV does not show in a week. Just go to the nearest chemist and check urself it cost less than #500 to buy the kit.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Box45: 11:17pm On May 05, 2021
Men.

I just weak for una matter.

You no marry wahala
You marry, so so nonsense.
Why is your profile unclickable
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by deavicky(m): 11:17pm On May 05, 2021
crafteck:

Na dem sweet pass, one almost gave me stroke
nothing for give me joy if say she give u stroke so that u can rest at least.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by oscarlamba: 11:19pm On May 05, 2021
ImaIma1:
Faithful husband at heart cheesy grin
HO LEE SHEET. I LAFF IN TAIWAN
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

ok so, I dont think you shd conclude yet. Has it been at least 3 months since the xposure? If it hasnt, you arent ripe for a HIV test yet. Seroconversion takes about 3 months give or take, and that is when you should take the test. If you take the test way earlier than that, it will come out negative cos seroconversion hasnt completed. Also, based on your story, I seriously dont think you got HIV. Just chill and take the test at about 3months post-exposure. Use condom till then for your sanity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53