Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (87365 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by DUNKA(m): 4:06am On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:
I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

I'm married 2 years with an 8 month baby. I'm a faithful husband at heart but I just lost focus and landed in this deep mess.

My first stinct at adultery was late into my wife's pregnancy when I could not hold body. This situation was further compounded when I relocated due to work and come home every 3 weeks or so. My carefree attitude also contributed to this but I'm not staying them as excuses. I did what I did.

I met this deeper life young girl about a month ago. She was about 23, good looking and has an innocent air around her. Last week thereabout we met up and made out after weeks of chatting. In the process, my contraceptive broke and it happened raw for a minute or two before I replaced it.

Now one week later and I having strong symptoms of HIV exposure. Had I known, I would have gone for Pep. I am 75% sure of infection at this point.

I'm home now and I don't want to touch my wife who is constantly on my neck since I returned. I don't want to infect her or my child....and I can't come to terms with telling her everything right now.

This is someone who is so faithful and she has expressly stated that she will not entertain any hint of infidelity.

I'm so done for, I need advice
95% Most unlikely. Go for the test as hiv transmission for a man under such circumstances is so low as to be statistical Impossible. Research online and go and sin no more grin
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by princewarri1985: 4:06am On May 06, 2021
LOL! stop being chicken hearted and be a man bro! I remembered being in your shoes about 16 years back, because i was always scared that i have contacted HIV when ever my condom broke during sex. Now i dont use condom anymore and i have slept with tons of women raw and am HIV negative. Bro you dont have HIV dont be scared be a man just go run some test for infections so that you dont infect your wife.....next time learn to take antibiotics immediately after raw sex it's 100 percent effective against infection. STICK TO YOUR WIFE AND DONT CHEAT ON HER ANYMORE. you can still do an HIV test too it will be negative trust me cos i've been in your shoes before and stop being chicken hearted! Be a man. LOL

2 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by DMerciful(m): 4:18am On May 06, 2021
What's the outcome?
JungleJustice01:

Thanks. I'm definitely getting tested today.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by princewarri1985: 4:19am On May 06, 2021
LOL! Stop being chicken hearted and be a man, you are not hiv positive you are just scared, trust me coz i have been in your shoes before when my condom broke during sex that was 15 years back, till date i have slept with tons of women raw and am still negative. Go run some test for infections so that you dont pass it to your wife. Always take antibiotics after raw sex to prevent infection. Next time be faithful to your wife and leave raw sex for people like us wey get mind
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by olayinkajnr(m): 4:19am On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Did you later get tested?
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by princewarri1985: 4:26am On May 06, 2021
DMerciful:
What's the outcome?
lol! Stop being chicken hearted and be a man, you are not hiv positive. Stop acting like a sissy, be man, am willing to place a 100k bet on that, you are negative, be bold as a man because with the way you a taking this, you might end up with bp or stroke so chill bro! Lol
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by TechCapon(m): 4:34am On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:

how far? Did you go for the test? What's the update and how about the girl? Hope you took her to the doctor as well? What's her excuse for hiding her status?
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by chiefconerstone: 4:40am On May 06, 2021
You are seeking advice in th wrong place.
It is a good thing to be remorseful but yours was out of fear of HIV. The implications are just too many.
First thing. Settle this with your maker. Irrespective of the outcome this step is critical. It is a fearful thing to fall short of the glory of God. He is also your only hope. He is your only pillar in this unstable time. He will guide you with wisdom. Telling your wife is not that simple.
Secondly, testing is the only means of knowing whether you have it. Only God is innocent, we are all guilty. Either you confront the girl or you wait at 3 month to do the test. PCR can be done at 4 weeks. That girl can cause more troubles for you if you are not careful. So avoid her like plague.
Irrespective of of the outcome of the test, your wife should know the truth. God will guide you. Adultery is like a broken wall , you can never tell how much danger you must have expose your family to. If she knows, both of you can fight the battle together. Otherwise, you are on your own. But things will never be the same again. The have fight in your hand. There is no straight answer. Best of luck
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by DMerciful(m): 4:50am On May 06, 2021
You quoted the wrong person bro. I'm just asking, I ain't the op
princewarri1985:
lol! Stop being chicken hearted and be a man, you are not hiv positive. Stop acting like a sissy, be man, am willing to place a 100k bet on that, you are negative, be bold as a man because with the way you a taking this, you might end up with bp or stroke so chill bro! Lol
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by eallstar: 5:01am On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:
I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

I'm married 2 years with an 8 month baby. I'm a faithful husband at heart but I just lost focus and landed in this deep mess.

My first stinct at adultery was late into my wife's pregnancy when I could not hold body. This situation was further compounded when I relocated due to work and come home every 3 weeks or so. My carefree attitude also contributed to this but I'm not staying them as excuses. I did what I did.

I met this deeper life young girl about a month ago. She was about 23, good looking and has an innocent air around her. Last week thereabout we met up and made out after weeks of chatting. In the process, my contraceptive broke and it happened raw for a minute or two before I replaced it.

Now one week later and I having strong symptoms of HIV exposure. Had I known, I would have gone for Pep. I am 75% sure of infection at this point.

I'm home now and I don't want to touch my wife who is constantly on my neck since I returned. I don't want to infect her or my child....and I can't come to terms with telling her everything right now.

This is someone who is so faithful and she has expressly stated that she will not entertain any hint of infidelity.

Don't touch your wife for now, if she persist then fake an illness like u are having maleria for her then get tested ASAP to know Ur fate.
Don't mind Hypocrites on this thread, they do worst in the hidden
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by ZooOga: 5:02am On May 06, 2021
similar covid 19 symptoms. search NL for successful home remedies. there's a few threads on it.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by saphiere(f): 5:08am On May 06, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Y na. He's feelin bad already. It was d devil
Story! If the reverse was the case you guys will roast the wife.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 5:17am On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Sore throat, flu, muscle aches, lymph node enlargement. These are signs of a viral infection and they show up 1 -2 weeks after exposure.

I'll go for a test tomorrow, secretly. I've made peace with myself, it's telling my wife that's the issue. This home I hold dear will definitely scatter over a 5 minute one day stand.
run a second test after 6 months to be sure.And please inform that deeper life girl that she might be a Carrier. Goodluck bro
But at the end of this,your wife gats to know.Trust me if she finds out by herself that you have been cheating on her, she will never trust you fully again.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by mrkia(m): 5:25am On May 06, 2021
Looks so fictional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Munzy14(m): 5:27am On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Sore throat, flu, muscle aches, lymph node enlargement. These are signs of a viral infection and they show up 1 -2 weeks after exposure.

I'll go for a test tomorrow, secretly. I've made peace with myself, it's telling my wife that's the issue. This home I hold dear will definitely scatter over a 5 minute one day stand.
Go for test and stop reading online signs and symptoms...The mind can be deceptive.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by mrkia(m): 5:32am On May 06, 2021
Looks so fictional. Of course nothing is impossicant under this present-day heaven.... May God just deliver � you should this be true....

Everything not just balance...

Anyway may all people presently in captivities regain their freedom by the able power of my mighty GOD... AAMEEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by 9jaRealist: 5:35am On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:

grin grin grin

Faithful at heart...
Unfaithful lower down.

Meanwhile, what is “strong symptoms of HIV exposure”?
>

3 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Kokaine(m): 5:39am On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Are you a doctor?
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by maasoap(m): 5:39am On May 06, 2021
osazsky:
funny enough the girl may not be awear.girls fit carry prob for 5 years them nor go know but immediately man penetrates within 3 days he must know even without visiting a chemist. i dont know how this happens o

It's explained and very simple to understand. Females have urinary tract opening that's different from the reproductive opening to the outside. Their urine comes out through another channel. But in males, one single channel serves both urinary tract and reproductive outside opening.
So, when a man gets STIs like gonorrhoea, the coming out of urine will make it more pronounced! But in females, urine has another route to pass

2 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by davillian(m): 5:52am On May 06, 2021
cchub:

The OP shouldn't use a lie to cover up another lie.
Sometimes a man has to lie...
He should bring his clipper home and forget it .. grin
Call the wife and asked if he left his clipper at home.
Then the haircut story grin.
But I doubt if op has HIV...na just guilty conscience de worry am..
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by aujile(m): 5:55am On May 06, 2021
Karleb:

You are not even serious!

Do you know you can exhibit all this symptoms by merely thinking you have the virus.

It could be anything. Don't conclude until you go for the test.
That guy doesn't know that the mind can play tricks on you once fear steps in.
OP goan be tested and remain faithful to your wife if you really love her as you clain
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by michlins(m): 5:57am On May 06, 2021
segello58:
Nice advise but you don be master in the coding or are you working with Lai Mohamed?

oga the goal is to save his marriage and not to sound perfect. We live in an imperfect world. Tell the woman the truth and she's gone forever
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by blesoh(f): 6:28am On May 06, 2021
Biko what is faithful at heart

1 Like

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by intergral(m): 6:31am On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Op take the girl for a test first... Some people's test will not show positive until after 3 months +
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Uncleodi(m): 6:46am On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:

It has been one month...what's up with you now?

Have you done the tests? And what does the results say??
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Victoria938(f): 6:52am On May 06, 2021
Go and do several tests. Try and do it Occasionally (with interval) and in either Different Hospital or otherwise. But please don't have intercourse with your wife Yet until after Assured Negative Results. If (Assuming) the Results is Positive, you have to tell her to know whether she will still be with you or not. But please don't infect her and your Baby if the Results is Positive.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by blazepascal(m): 6:53am On May 06, 2021
saphiere:
Men are the same worldwide. I pray she knows.
men are never the same ..stop painting us black
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by yomi007k(m): 6:56am On May 06, 2021
crafteck:

Na dem sweet pass, one almost gave me stroke

Yeee paaa....
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by jumpmasta(m): 7:02am On May 06, 2021
JungleJustice01:

First things first , Go and get a HIV test . Then you can worry about the possibility of her turning out pregnant .
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Thelife: 7:12am On May 06, 2021
Okortor:
I hope it's not the same deeper life girl on my mind ooooooo because one deeper life girl infected a friend too.
Fear those girls that claim holy, most prostitute are safer than them.
Visit d hospital for full blood count test and general test, prolly u av contacted hepatitis B but not necessarily hiv.
No fear.

But hepatitis B is more worst than HIV now, no cure for it yet and it kill faster than HIV
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by mrdipye(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2021
Op calm down nothing the sup, HIV the take minimum of 3 months to show symptoms, what you're having is def a remorseful moment. Next time no do this kind thing to yourself and your beautiful and decent wife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.