Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nigerian Fuel Attendants Try To Locate The Fuel Tank Of A Tesla Car: Video - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nigerian Fuel Attendants Try To Locate The Fuel Tank Of A Tesla Car: Video (502 Views)

I Converted My Generator to LPG And Tested The Fuel Consumption/Cost / ❌️NEVER TRY TO BUY A CAR IN LAGOS WITHOUT MY PROFESSIONAL INSPECTION SERVICE ❌️ / Numerous Ways Fuel Attendants In Nigeria Cheat On Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Fuel Attendants Try To Locate The Fuel Tank Of A Tesla Car: Video by Yomi4reel: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Some Nigerian fuel attendants have been spotted in a viral video trying to locate the fuel tank of a Tesla car after its owner brought it in for a test.

The fuel attendants tried several times before being told its a Tesla car and does not need fuel.

The main selling point of Tesla cars has always been that they are electric, powered by batteries which are charged from the grid. Tesla owners do not fuel their cars at the gas/petrol pump.

Watch the video below:https://wahalablog.com/nigerian-fuel-attendants-try-to-locate-the-fuel-tank-of-a-tesla-car-after-its-owner-brought-it-in-for-a-test-video/

Re: Nigerian Fuel Attendants Try To Locate The Fuel Tank Of A Tesla Car: Video by lilvicky68(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
As we no get light na gen we go use dey charge am

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fuel Attendants Try To Locate The Fuel Tank Of A Tesla Car: Video by providencia(m): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
The owner is the foolish person here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fuel Attendants Try To Locate The Fuel Tank Of A Tesla Car: Video by atilla(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
I saw one in ikoyi two weeks ago. Is this a good idea yet in naija? Sey our funny voltage wouldn't spoil these cars? I really wish someone in the know could discuss

Meanwhile this should be in car talk
Re: Nigerian Fuel Attendants Try To Locate The Fuel Tank Of A Tesla Car: Video by GodisableTrade: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mumu
Re: Nigerian Fuel Attendants Try To Locate The Fuel Tank Of A Tesla Car: Video by Amebogossip: 5:27am On Jan 03, 2022
When he will not looked

(1) (Reply)

2013 Toyota Venza For Sale / 12V 8A/24V 4A Pulse Repair Smart Battery Charger SOLD!!! / First Body 2012 Toyota Corolla Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.