Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

“I Help People Across The World” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of Adopted D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Help People Across The World” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of Adopted D (1022 Views)

Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) / Jay Quameh Rooney Blasts Bobrisky, Says He's A Learner In Ashawo Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Help People Across The World” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of Adopted D by yanga24(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2021
“I help people across the world” – Bobrisky says as he shares photo of adopted daughter

Popular crossdresser, Bobrisky has recently shared a photo of himself and a lady whom he claims to be his daughter.
Bobrisky noted that he didn’t know the lady but decided to help and show compassion towards her by adopting and making her his own daughter.

The male barbie affirmed that this serves as proof that he helps people from all walks of life and not only Nigerians.
Source: https://www.cuzideas.com/i-help-people-across-the-world-bobrisky-says-as-he-shares-photo-of-adopted-daughter

Re: “I Help People Across The World” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of Adopted D by PoliteActivist: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2021
Thus guy sef

1 Like

Re: “I Help People Across The World” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of Adopted D by 1Alex: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2021
Girl dey there dey smile, na when Bob risky give you belle you go know.

4 Likes

Re: “I Help People Across The World” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of Adopted D by Frales6(f): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2021
hmmm. bobrisky eh... I don't know if I'm to be happy for you or angry at you. you just dey use this your bad behavior dey help some people. it's good sha

1 Like

Re: “I Help People Across The World” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of Adopted D by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
Good fr Him/Her
Re: “I Help People Across The World” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of Adopted D by mechanics(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: “I Help People Across The World” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of Adopted D by houseontherock: 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lesbian partner or just partner...you will likely pay somehow undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Yernis Dazzles In Lovely New Photos, Says "They Say Time Would Tell, Bu / Bobrisky Spotted At UK Embassy Obtaining Student Visa / Chacha Eke Runs Girl & Her Husband Gay�more Shocking Truth She Left Her Marriag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.