Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,203 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Introduction Thread! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Introduction Thread! (1951 Views)

My Boyfriend Of Three Years Left Me Two Weeks To Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Introduction Thread! by 735i(m): 9:59pm On May 01, 2011
^^^
Also missed out sumfink from d list: Me likey divas dat know what they want and go for it.

So what say u; we keep d laws of d jungle sacred and lemme do da stalking wink wink cool
Re: The Introduction Thread! by Natasha2(f): 10:12pm On May 01, 2011
Donpuzo:

Birthdate: I lie about it a lot. Though old enough to drive a trailer
Lives in: Nigeria
Travels to: Owerri, Calabar, Kaduna, Zamfara, Togo
Relocate?: For what na?
Height: 6'3
Body Type: Average
Smoking: Igbo Smoker to the core
Drinking: I drink Alomo, Don Simon, Hennesy, Baleys, Cause Trouble.
Race: Dudu Laye
Speaks: English, French(Come and go alone. Bonjour also)
Education: Errm (Jambite)
Marital Status: Dating a course mate (Though i never chop am)
Interests: Reading, Learning, Lieing, Toasting girls, joking and chasing chicken
Goals: Being the best in whatever i do, and carving a niche for my dummbass in my Faculty
Private part status: Who be virgin?
Sex prance: Haba. Always at attention, looking for who to do!
Turn on: Big Front and Back(I can wash a woman's car, just to have a taste of it)
Body part that you mostly get compliment on: Lips, Yansh, Laps, Finger, Palms, and lastly my Ukpuruku
Turn off: Weak people. I love bold people
Religion : Christian
Have Children: Yes. Had her, when i was 19
Want Children: I love girls, and don't mind more daughters
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: I love high hair, well combed, though my babe, always make me cut it(We strike a deal though)
Eye Color : Still checking it
Glasses or Contacts : Men, i wear this Nerd type mostly. God, Blessing my E-Center Lover adores it
Motto: Never apologize for what you do
Word to your fans: If you no wan f[i]uc[/i]k me, don't bother knowing me. You will be disappointed with jokes/lies
fufu shey you have forgotten that I know you? undecided you and your small mouth that likes to say big things grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Introduction Thread! by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 05, 2011
l

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Karen Igho Was Farting The Whole Night On Big Brother / When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. / David Dylan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.