Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko (43274 Views)

Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months / Ken Erics And Eve Esin Throwback Photo / Ken Erics And Ali Nuhu Meet In Dubai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by warrenweste(m): 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
OCTAVO:

Hello, do you still have this video cassette?
We've been wanting to get one, infact there's a thread on that on nairaland.

Cc: Warrenweste
Thanks for the mention,am sure he has the complete album

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by warrenweste(m): 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
cassidy1996:
i play her songs every time

Please can you share some ?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by placeofallure(f): 4:08am On Apr 09, 2021
Babaken:
That suitcoat no be here.

Gawd! Which one be 'suitcoat' again? Your phone or system no underline the word?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by NnajiCyrux(m): 4:28am On Apr 09, 2021
Cute them
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by iddonla: 7:22am On Apr 09, 2021
HCF:

Yes, Funmi Adams is no more in the country. But, she is NOT the one that got raped and left the country thereafter. You’re probably talking of Tokunbo Ajayi of NTA. Tokunbo Ajayi allegedly committed suicide as a result of the sad incident.

very true .I mixed it up
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by iddonla: 7:22am On Apr 09, 2021
warrenweste:

Nothing like tht you mixed her story up with the late Tokunbo Ajayi and and she's in the US

u are very correct sir
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by Spain007(m): 7:23am On Apr 09, 2021
HeadNigga:
You only got fat bro...I am not motivated.

Post cars, mansions...it will ginger me

U still dey learn bro... Nothing pass good health
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by cassidy1996(m): 8:06am On Apr 09, 2021
warrenweste:

Please can you share some ?
some of her popular songs are on YouTube, you can get some there.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by cassidy1996(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2021
saajus:
I've been searching for her for many years. Some people said she relocated to the US in the late 90s. A few years ago, many online influencers/celebrities did a thorough campaign to search for her. People reached out to her then producer, Laolu Akins, he got no clue.

I heard she passed through some very tough times before she decided to leave Nigeria in the 90s. People said her love for children was indescribable but she never got one or even married. Laolu Akins said she's too private, more of a recluse. I hope she's still alive. If you check online, there is a record of one 64 years old "Omolara Adams Olufunmilayo" that has lived in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I hope she's the one cos she dished out those beautiful songs in her mid-20s to early 30s in the 1980s. So, she should be around that 64 now. I don't have money to buy the full report of that "Omolara Adams olufunmilayo". Goodwill Nairalanders in the US interested in this case can buy for us.

A few years ago, One "James Dickson" commented in one of her videos on YouTube that she's homeless and on the streets in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I'm not sure if that is true. But, if it's true, let's connect the dot. Maybe her depressed life moments made her got into drugs in the US, she got homeless, nobody could reach her to help cos she's a recluse, and maybe the unthinkable has happened. I hope and pray my dots connection is wrong.

wow! so good to hear this information, you just shared. Am a music lover, i play most of her songs all the time, playing her songs reminds me of so much. i keep wondering, why she just disappeared. where ever she is now, i wish her all the best. Thanks Sir...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by cassidy1996(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2021
Kay25:

sincerely we need find her ..Her songs were meaningful and useful not the noise making songs which only talks of seX ,smoke and useless stuff.her songs are golden much more worth than Grammy especially the one on Nigeria
you have said it all, playing her songs reminds me of so many good things. Old school, remains the best anytime any day. thanks

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by Babaken(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2021
placeofallure:

Gawd! Which one be 'suitcoat' again? Your phone or system no underline the word?
The first one is coat second one suit na so my eyes see am oo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by warrenweste(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2021
cassidy1996:
some of her popular songs are on YouTube, you can get some there.

i uploaded most of it,but from the pic you uploaded you have the video isnt it? can you pls convert it and share ? thanks
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by EMMY76: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
The guy's first picture just looked like one of my younger brother who is currently struggling with school.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko by cassidy1996(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
warrenweste:

i uploaded most of it,but from the pic you uploaded you have the video isnt it? can you pls convert it and share ? thanks
oh! sorry, I found that pic online, it's not mine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) / Top 7 Most Childish A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 / Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.