Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? (6888 Views)

Ramadan Is Next Week! Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month? / The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days / Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by Lukgaf(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2021
The glorious month is here. In sha Allaah, by this time of next week, we would be in Ramadan. Check below some activities that might reform and redefine you during this glorious month.

Fasting

The fast of Ramadan is obligatory on every Muslim adult. There is no monetary compensation for one who can fast. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “Whoever eats during one day in Ramadan without a valid excuse, shall never be able to retrieve the fast of that day even by fasting for the rest of his life.” (Tirmizi)

Taraweeh

This is an incumbent spiritual exercise that alivens the heart and repairs our broken relationship with the Quran. Shortening or missing Taraweeh will only serve to deprive one of inner strength and spirituality to ward off the advances of shaytan and passion that constantly disturb a Muslim.

Sohur

Unnecessarily sleeping late and not awaking for Tahajjud and Sohur is another form of deprivation of the blessings of this month. Nabi (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “Indeed Allah and his Angels send blessings upon those who make Sohur.” (Tabrani)

Dua at Iftar

Among the most special moments of this month is the dua at Iftar time. Here also, many deliberately deprive themselves of these precious moments by either being absorbed with their Iftar or in the case of womenfolk, being busy in the kitchen. These accepted moments of dua are priceless and should never be squandered.

Abstention from sin

The fast and prayer of Ramadan must be preserved by avoiding sin. Whilst the shayateen are chained in Ramadan, the places of vice and entertainment remain. People who do good actions and then commit sin, destroy the reward of their hard earned efforts. Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “ Fasting is a shield for a man as long as he does not tear up that protection (by commiting sins).” (Ibn Majah)

Last ten 10 days and nights

The cream of Ramadan lies in it the last third of the month, when the unique Ibadat of I’tikaf and the blessed night of Laylatul Qadr occur. The person in I’tikaf remains free from sin and by virtue of remaining secluded in the Masjid enjoys Laylatul Qadr. Tremendous reward has been promised for those who truly and sincerely exert themselves and spend this time seeking and searching for Allah Ta’ala.

Source: Darul ihsan

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by Hollawayn05(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
Mah sha Allah

3 Likes

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by Kherdija(f): 6:28am On Apr 09, 2021
Masha Allah.Jazakallahu khairan for the reminder
May Allah subhanahu wata’ala make us reach Ramadan and help us to fast and stand in prayers and protect our limbs from committing sins.

8 Likes

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2021
Atleast Bombs and Fulani herdsmen killings will cease for now grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by ibroopeyemi(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2021
Alahu akbar

2 Likes

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by moufan: 10:50am On Apr 09, 2021
insha ALLAH, I'm ready

3 Likes

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by IamBravo: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2021
May the Almighty accept our ibadah and make us witness many more

4 Likes

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by merits(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2021
Yes,I can't wait to see Ramada,the powerful month of the year.

NB: with our families, friends and all muslim humah.

4 Likes

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by marvin906(m): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2021
You mean month of Hypocrisy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by TruthHurts1(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2021
A month where food prices will skyrocket even though some people are "fasting"

[img]https://images./35HQzQUQilxw5GdVAOW5Bb.jpg[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by TruthHurts1(m): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2021
It will actually intensify because there is a double guaranteee of getting 72 virgins if you blow yourself up during ramabomb

[img]https://images./2xbyDAJoV4o9kI5K06y0EB.jpg[/img]

OOzz:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by KBEST3(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2021
MASHA ALLAH

3 Likes

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2021
Alhamduliillah we are ready insha Allahu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by yetunsbay(m): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2021
OOzz:
k
Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by Adlac(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2021
marvin906:

1 Like

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by Adlac(m): 11:21am On Apr 09, 2021
TruthHurts1 post=100632460[s:
]It will actually intensify because there is a double guaranteee of getting 72 virgins if you blow yourself up during ramabomb[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by Adlac(m): 11:21am On Apr 09, 2021
OOzz:
[s]Atleast Bombs and Fulani herdsmen killings will cease for now grin
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by TruthHurts1(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2021
See as the thing pain am like bulala grin

[quote author=Adlac post=100633009][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by Mohammedoba36: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2021
Masha Allah, may Almighty Allah allow us to see the beginning of this Ramadan and beyond, may Almighty Allah provide to us what we will offer to muslims ummah as sadaqat Amin summa Amin ya Allah, Ramadan Kareem in Advance.

3 Likes

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by ggood: 11:40am On Apr 09, 2021
I don't care about all this Muslims fanatic shebi your imam here in Zamfara preach kill one Christian and get 7virgins.
He said don't date , associate or Bleep Christians because they are Infidel, but Christians keep inventing things and you fanatic Muslims are you using it, tell me what did Muslims invented.
of what benefits is Muslims to the world all they know is bombing and wearing dirty hijabs

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by Alaborn12: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2021
marvin906:

Receive sense in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by khairate(f): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2021
Alhamdullilah robbil alameen. May Allah spare us to witness the holy month, grant us imaan to strive and may He accept our acts of worship. Ameen. Thanks for the reminder.

1 Like

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by Yommychrz(m): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2021
Allahuma ballighna Ramadan

1 Like

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by tolufase: 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
May Almighty Allah make it possible for us to witness it and accept it as an act of ibadah.

1 Like

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by Pumpido75(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
Alhamdulilai, praying Allah purifies our heart, strengths us and keep guiding us aright.
Barka-jumah
Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
OOzz:

1 Like

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
I take Ramadan month more seriously cos I know I am a daily sinner, and I always dedicated my Ramadan fasting to Almighty Allah for FORGIVENESS.

If I'm at all not good at any other thing, my Ramadan fasting has always been perfect, complete, and as clean as possible.

All I ask for is forgiveness in the month of Ramadan and I believe that the Almighty Allah in his abundant mercy hears my prayers.

Alhamdulillah. ❤

3 Likes

Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by ThatFairGuy1: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Allahumma baligna Ramadan
Re: A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? by Alajiki(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
marvin906:

To you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child Marriage In Nigeria / Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? / Ten Promised Paradise-bound Companions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.