Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) (65958 Views)

Woman Shows Impressive Transformation 5 Months After Suffering Burns / Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy / Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Romanoff:
She said she has a large uterus.

Kudos to her, all that matters is healthy baby and a healthy mother.
and what about the father?
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by Chimeluv(f): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
Its normal though not for every woman meanwhile some men are not expecting but they always look like they are six months gone undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by seangy4konji: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
how this one will better my life is what i have been thinking of since i opened the page expecially in Buhari regime...Honestly majority of this women have really got nothing to pffer the whole world except new about sex,make up and show breast...they know they will get away easily by just opening their pussy and bills would be paid...A man cant get away with that....

Spits....
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by Foodqueen(f): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
SenatePresdo:
That's just a wild claim so that she would trend.

She should have snapped alongside her six months pregnancy report as a prove grin

Sense will not kill u.
True talk.

Them go de make person feel less.
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by sureinfo: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
ok, she try
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by nedekid: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
SenatePresdo:

She should have snapped alongside her six months pregnancy report as a prove grin
She should also show the congo so we can look and confirm grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
and what about the father?

Well, a healthy father too since he's the one that carried the child for 9 months.
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by seyz91(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
you got it

olosho just won clout chase with her body ni
SenatePresdo:

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by seyz91(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
grin
Slurity:
I SINCERELY ONLY SEE THE TWO MAIN BABY BUMPS AND NOT ANY TOMMY
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by BigDan69: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
realokopi:
My ex babe then, from the time she was pregnant till she delivered her neighbors weren't even aware that she was pregnant.

Na u give her the Belle?

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by Wilespo: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
SenatePresdo:

...exactly and that line wen dey show for womn belle no dey her own...i just think she wants to trend

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by Adegoketj: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
No human dignity again in the life of these so called ladies
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by CeCeEkol(f): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
Not very common but real..
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by efogator(f): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
Honestly, some Nairaland admins are very funny, bringing posts that not profitable in any way to front page is something I cannot explain

I have posted some very educating articles here but none came to front page, yet, this thrash came to front page
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
Still hit dat wink
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by LEOSZ(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jezebel Dem Dem grin the future is really female.

Follow the link below.
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by godlessmind: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
SenatePresdo:

menhh guy u dey reason well but if it's her first pregnancy her tummy won't be big.
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by gstelly: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
She get nice body o
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by Famousdex1: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
She needs more dickkkk to shoot it out
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by sleemomymy: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
I beg make I fry water abi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Romanoff:

Well, a healthy father too since he's the one that carried the child for 9 months.
I don see say you no get sense.
I pity the man who marries you cos you selfish greedy fools only care about yourselves and the kids leaving the struggling husband out of the picture.
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
I don see say you no get sense.
I pity the man who marries you cos you selfish greedy fools only care about yourselves and the kids leaving the struggling husband out of the picture.

I knew you were an idiot from your previous comment but because I didn't want to state it, I tried to be diplomatic in my reply but still, you chose to kabukun.

Go ask your mother what it takes to carry a pregnancy, maybe she'll restore to you the sense you have refused to have.

Odenson.
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by Mrlcredible: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Romanoff:

I knew you were an idiot from your previous comment but because I didn't want to state it, I tried to be diplomatic in my reply but still, you chose to kabukun.

Go ask your mother what it takes to carry a pregnancy, maybe she'll restore to you the sense you have refused to have.

Ode.
Mynd44
Seun
OAM4J
Justwise

rule 2
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
godlessmind:
menhh guy u dey reason well but if it's her first pregnancy her tummy won't be big.
Guy that tummy too small for her to be 6 months preg o

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by pek(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
SenatePresdo:

*proof*

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
nedekid:

She should also show the congo so we can look and confirm grin
Vaseline president cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by egemgeo(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
Men don't need to objectify women because they do a good job at it already. There are a thousand and one regular clothes she could wear to show us the belly. I guess almost nude was the best option.
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
pek:
*proof*
yeah
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mrlcredible:

Mynd44
Seun
OAM4J
Justwise

rule 2

Tell the Mods which rule you broke.

This is a ban I'd joyfully go on. E go sweet me die cause I took you to school and back.

Mods, over to you.
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by adadike(f): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
This one na my mama sister. Some of our neighbours did not even know she was pregnant until my baby sister popped out. The belle kukuma went and enlarge the boobs leaving the tummy . God please give me my mom's fine shape , I got the height but I want her hips too
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by WinterMinter(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Na that breast be the key point
Don't give a damn about the deflated stomach

Winter is Coming
Re: Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) by WinterMinter(m): 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
adadike:
This one na my mama sister. Some of our neighbours did not even know she was pregnant until my baby sister popped out. The belle kukuma went and enlarge the boobs leaving the tummy . God please give me my mom's fine shape , I got the height but I want her hips too

Nne,don't worry you will surely posses it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean / 'World's Heaviest Woman' Arrives At Indian Hospital For Surgery / Coronavirus And Fake News In Nigeria - BBC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.