Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Tribes With The Strongest Juju In Nigeria -history - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tribes With The Strongest Juju In Nigeria -history (9256 Views)

Top 10 African Countries That Have Strongest Juju And Witchcraft / Angry Residents Placed Juju In AEDC Office Tudun Wada Over Outrageous Bills With / "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribes With The Strongest Juju In Nigeria -history by GoldenEnudi: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Most tribes in Nigeria, due to their traditional instincts, they have been attributed to a form of black magic known as Juju in Nigeria.
Tribes With The Strongest Juju In Nigeria -History

Esan Tribe (Edo)
The Esan tribe are an ethnic group also with powerful Juju in Nigeria. They are the category of people who speaks the Esan language. They have their local language – the Esan Language. The Esan are generally agriculturalists, trado-clinical experts, mercenary warriors and hunters.

The Esan clan is an old ethnic group of individuals that ruled the present day Edo State in the South-South area of Nigeria. The Esan tribe are generally known for fishing, cultivating, and their practice of traditional deity known as juju. This is seen in their customary ways which incorporate traditional worshipping and blackmagic (Juju).

Ijebu Tribe
As respects to the most powerful juju tribe in Nigeria, the Ijebu tribe of Yoruba is certainly the number one.

It is worthy that Ijebu ranks as the tribe with the most powerful black magic (Juju ) in the country. However, numerous clans can flaunt strong and powerful juju practitioners, as the Dibias for the Igbos, and even the renowned Edo people, but the title of the most grounded juju clan in Nigeria is certain to go to the Ijebu people of Yoruba ethnic group in Ogun state.

Continue Reading : https://goldennewsng.com/2021/04/08/tribes-with-the-strongest-juju-in-nigeria-history/

1 Like

Re: Tribes With The Strongest Juju In Nigeria -history by spartacuzz(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Tribes With The Strongest Juju In Nigeria -history by newnigeriannew: 3:28pm On Apr 09
I was married to an Ijebu woman before. Now I have realised she used strong juju to make me marry her because of the benefits she wanted from me as looking back now to when we got married it's like she was using remote control juju to control on me.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use MTN Pulse Points To Purchase Data / Marijuana, A Good Cure For Ebola / Tekno Buys 50 Million Naira Duplex In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.