Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich (36585 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq / Umar Sadiq Celebrates 25th Birthday Today / Highlights Of Barcelona's 8-2 Loss To Bayern (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Bekermann(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
As a die hard Die Roten, I don't see this happening. Bayern has been linked with even far better players like Messi which didn't fall through. I prefer a Paul Onuachu, which reminds me of Jancker and Wagner cuz for reasons I don't know why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by lkillbrokehoes: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
Cumtroller:
This Player is not worth up to Z$60 million Zimbabwean Dollars.

He is better off herding cattle.

Kelechi Iheanacho we know, Sadiq we don't.

Igbo Amaka!!!

Nawa oh, see hate? that's why people like you don't make it in life

5 Likes

Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
good buy and good target for them..they need a tall sleek player like lewandoski incase he retires!
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Duplexxx: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
Na dem dem
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Jimmyubah2: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Awa abok.i brother.

How many abbokis do we even have playing ball or doing sport outside there??

Seems abbokis are not interested in such, wen its not politics and husbandary grin

This one might not even be abokii sef, e fit be edopikin
Lol....
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Jolomenas: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Cumtroller:
This Player is not worth up to Z$60 million Zimbabwean Dollars.

He is better off herding cattle.

Kelechi Iheanacho we know, Sadiq we don't.

Igbo Amaka!!!

Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dalil8:
Lol

So Op if na you, u go pay $60m for this kind player?
cheesy cheesy

When Paul Onuachu still dey.

The last team on earth wey go pay this kind money for player na Bayern Munich.

Lewandowski and co, dey no pay shishi for them, na come Sadiq something lmaoooo....
cheesy

This was the kind of mentality that made Real Madrid let go of Eto'o for next to nothing until he came to Barcelona and punished them time and time again..
So because he is African,he is not good enough?
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Dalil8: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

This was the kind of mentality that made Real Madrid let go of Eto'o for next to nothing until he came to Barcelona and punished them time and time again..
So because he is African,he is not good enough?

If you know how Bayern scout for players you'll understand why i said so.
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Telstar: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Emperormartin:
I'm seeing this guy replacing Musa in our SE team. As Musa himself replaced Garba lawal.
RIP English.
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Strika22(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dalil8:
Lol

cheesy cheesy

Lewandowski and co, dey no pay shishi for them, na come Sadiq something lmaoooo....
cheesy
Guy, you’re funny grin grin
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by BENEAMATA: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
better pikin .wetin nairaland's tribalist know ?
he plays for almeria . . . . .in spain where selection is not quota system
fc bayern munich has taken notice without asking " is he one of us ?"
So again i ask , how does the skewed opinion of prejudiced nairaland tribalists count over
1 - An olympic bronze medal
2 - Almeria fc
3- All - conquering bayern munich showing their interest .

1 Like

Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Emperormartin(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Telstar:
RIP English.
Bro you've dementia if you can't understand that simple phrase.
Sorry I'm not in position to help you
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dalil8:
Lol

cheesy cheesy

cheesy
stupid human being toh let me tell you europians are not tribalic like you people up their and una villagers british slave infact their lig competition is not thesame even their goal ratio is not counted on thesame pay ratio so sadeeq is their favorite stupid animal biafra goat

1 Like

Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by BENEAMATA: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bekermann:
As a die hard Die Roten, I don't see this happening. Bayern has been linked with even far better players like Messi which didn't fall through. I prefer a Paul Onuachu, which reminds me of Jancker and Wagner cuz for reasons I don't know why.

he has more skill set to be better than jancker . My memory of jancker is that of a trier .much endeavour but lacking in more than a few qualities to be a that kind of unique forwards to have played for bayern before and after him .

1 Like

Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Ayo2004: 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
$60million or 60million Naira
Can never be Bayern Munich
Only Man city and PSG fit dey try am
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dalil8:
Lol

cheesy cheesy

cheesy

Wetin dey vex you reach this level wey over harshness dey worry you so?

2 Likes

Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
fistly divide ur fada blonkos lets stupid son of a harlot and multiple fadas try it let see, animal

Go and change your name to a northern name first... then come back..
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Mivici: 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
KunleyY19:
For this life, Just keep on Grinding no matter wetin people talk.... I remember when he played at olympics people were yabbing anyhow... The day I knew this guy was good was when Man Utd played Partizan Belgrade him and Takumo Asano balled well...

Just keep on Grinding jare... Same is happening to Onuachu and Simy Nwankwo of Crotone these guys are making pundits eat up their trashy articles...

See people already yabbing himself... If it's by Price tag Osimhen sef no worth wetin Napoli pay but as per say FC Rennes know how to sell players they were able to get something high for him same way they scammed Arsenal for Pepe gringringringrin

Football na fluctuating business once you're at your peak move if you want to and sell if you want to... If not your player will end up turning into Thomas Lemar and Nabil Fekir who couldn't hit their top form again and hence couldn't justify the previous hefty Price tag on them that's why Rennes quickly sold Osimhen and Pepe... If Dortmund sef no careful that Sancho na less than €90m we go buy am las las. gringringrin
oga it is not Rennes but Lille
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by ObalaEmma: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
my love for this guy when he was in Partizan Belgrade. Imagine playing for Roma, then sink to Serbian league then move up to Almeria now back the top. Tĥats total miracle

1 Like

Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Downey(f): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Come tomorrow....this story will come through.
''I love seeing Real Madrid lose.
It's my daily medicine, weekly energy, monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. That's the only reason i'm still alive. I was born to enyoy and love their failure''
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by hatakekakashi: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Odogwunaeast:

Umar who? You better thank God for Biafran super eagles!... God please divide Nigeria!... thats my only prayer..
SMH. See what a supposed adult is typing, so na only east dey super eagles. If they ignore easterners now you will start shouting marginalization around

1 Like

Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by PissfulProtester: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dalil8:
Lol

cheesy cheesy

cheesy
Your hatred for the hausa/Fulani will consume you and your entire region. if say na iheanacho now, you go dey praise am like say no be overaged/overhyped player.

Disgusting flat-heads

2 Likes

Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by davo90tico(m): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
KunleyY19:
For this life, Just keep on Grinding no matter wetin people talk.... I remember when he played at olympics people were yabbing anyhow... The day I knew this guy was good was when Man Utd played Partizan Belgrade him and Takumo Asano balled well...

Just keep on Grinding jare... Same is happening to Onuachu and Simy Nwankwo of Crotone these guys are making pundits eat up their trashy articles...

See people already yabbing himself... If it's by Price tag Osimhen sef no worth wetin Napoli pay but as per say FC Rennes know how to sell players they were able to get something high for him same way they scammed Arsenal for Pepe gringringringrin

Football na fluctuating business once you're at your peak move if you want to and sell if you want to... If not your player will end up turning into Thomas Lemar and Nabil Fekir who couldn't hit their top form again and hence couldn't justify the previous hefty Price tag on them that's why Rennes quickly sold Osimhen and Pepe... If Dortmund sef no careful that Sancho na less than €90m we go buy am las las. gringringrin
Bro is losc lille not rennes
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by 040drogba: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
Excellent boy we are proud of u.
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
hatakekakashi:

SMH. See what a supposed adult is typing, so na only east dey super eagles. If they ignore easterners now you will start shouting marginalization around

Taa... they are there on merit. Are they not? If you were good, you would have displaced them. Lemme tell you. Were the coach been a yoruba or Hausa, it wouldn't have been on merit... its because his a foreigner.. thats why the team is doing well. Because its on merit. You are free to prove me wrong..
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by zoomman(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
KunleyY19:

Sorry it's lille not Rennes....both Pepe and Osimhen.
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by hatakekakashi: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Odogwunaeast:

Taa... they are there on merit. Are they not? If you were good, you would have displaced them. Lemme tell you. Were the coach been a yoruba or Hausa, it wouldn't have been on merit... its because his a foreigner.. thats why the team is doing well. Because its on merit. You are free to prove me wrong..
My issue here is you talking down on Sadiq Umar simply because he's a northerner. No be only easterners dey super eagles so be calming down

1 Like

Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Enyimbafc: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
information1:
Congratulations..

Abeg go write your NPOWER test before the deadline via https://talkgeria.com/npower-batch-c-test-portal-nasims-gov-ng/
pls when is the deadline for test.
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Oshiogwemoh(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
the same way Chelsea scammed us for hazard
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by arukwe123(m): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
grin grin This is not true. Bayern wey stingy die go pay 60m for a division 2 player. Haba.

Impossibe. If na Mancity, PSG or even Chelsea i fit believe and not Bayern.

Bayern and Liverpool don't buy players exorbitantly. They are too stingy and very tight with their finances. cheesy
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Samwil(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
sotall:
undecided
sotall:
undecided
sotall:
undecided
Nigeria to play final in world cup 2022.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FA Cup Fifth Round Draws / Georgina Rodriguez Stuns in Cristiano Ronaldo-Inspired Dress (pics, Video) / Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.