Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich (36583 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq / Umar Sadiq Celebrates 25th Birthday Today / Highlights Of Barcelona's 8-2 Loss To Bayern (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
hatakekakashi:

My issue here is you talking down on Sadiq Umar simply because he's a northerner. No be only easterners dey super eagles so be calming down

Aaahaa you don calm down.. now we can talk... Sadiq de ok shaa
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by hatakekakashi: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
Odogwunaeast:

Aaahaa you don calm down.. now we can talk... Sadiq de ok shaa
I dey calm before na.
Yes Sadiq is okay but still has to prove his self in a top flight league
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by KBEST3(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
Cumtroller:
This Player is not worth up to Z$60 million Zimbabwean Dollars.

He is better off herding cattle.

Kelechi Iheanacho we know, Sadiq we don't.

Igbo Amaka!!!or Igbo bad eggs

Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Christistruth00: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
SmartPolician:

Celestine Babayaro spent the majority of his career playing in the Premier League, mainly for Chelsea from 1997 to 2005, and then later for Newcastle United, from 2005 to 2008.

He had a brief stint at MLS club LA Galaxy, but never officially played for the club, and was a free agent, before retiring in 2010.

CaptainAyub, are you from the Indomie generation? undecided undecided

I was a big fan of Babayaro and his brother actually they were from the South East but born in Kaduna

Their Mentor and initial Coach who discovered them was one Alhaji Babayaro
https://onlinenigeria.com/nm/templates/?a=12285

2 Likes

Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by just2endowed: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Good one

I beg check my powerbanks in my siggy
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Starhearts: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
KunleyY19:
For this life, Just keep on Grinding no matter wetin people talk.... I remember when he played at olympics people were yabbing anyhow... The day I knew this guy was good was when Man Utd played Partizan Belgrade him and Takumo Asano balled well...

Just keep on Grinding jare... Same is happening to Onuachu and Simy Nwankwo of Crotone these guys are making pundits eat up their trashy articles...

See people already yabbing himself... If it's by Price tag Osimhen sef no worth wetin Napoli pay but as per say FC Rennes know how to sell players they were able to get something high for him same way they scammed Arsenal for Pepe gringringringrin

Football na fluctuating business once you're at your peak move if you want to and sell if you want to... If not your player will end up turning into Thomas Lemar and Nabil Fekir who couldn't hit their top form again and hence couldn't justify the previous hefty Price tag on them that's why Rennes quickly sold Osimhen and Pepe... If Dortmund sef no careful that Sancho na less than €90m we go buy am las las. gringringrin

Omo ur brain is rich with knowledge

One big stout 4 diz dude
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by samuelthaking(m): 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
KunleyY19:
For this life, Just keep on Grinding no matter wetin people talk.... I remember when he played at olympics people were yabbing anyhow... The day I knew this guy was good was when Man Utd played Partizan Belgrade him and Takumo Asano balled well...

Just keep on Grinding jare... Same is happening to Onuachu and Simy Nwankwo of Crotone these guys are making pundits eat up their trashy articles...

See people already yabbing himself... If it's by Price tag Osimhen sef no worth wetin Napoli pay but as per say FC Rennes know how to sell players they were able to get something high for him same way they scammed Arsenal for Pepe gringringringrin

Football na fluctuating business once you're at your peak move if you want to and sell if you want to... If not your player will end up turning into Thomas Lemar and Nabil Fekir who couldn't hit their top form again and hence couldn't justify the previous hefty Price tag on them that's why Rennes quickly sold Osimhen and Pepe... If Dortmund sef no careful that Sancho na less than €90m we go buy am las las. gringringrin
you meant fc Lille not stade de Rennes right?and Nabil Fekir is not a flop but an unlucky player,he wanted to force an exit from ol Lyon but no big club was interested in him at that time,so he jejely moved to real betis. Depay and Aouar might be following that thread too come summer
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Rossikki: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Minjim:

Be happy for him, after all he's a Nigerian

Don't mind the tribalist, primitive spear-chucking dullard.
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by grandstar(m): 12:06am On Apr 10, 2021
Cumtroller:

Igbo Amaka!!!

No need to be tribalistic.
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by grandstar(m): 12:11am On Apr 10, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Awa abok.i brother.

How many abbokis do we even have playing ball or doing sport outside there??

Seems abbokis are not interested in such, wen its not politics and husbandary grin

This one might not even be abokii sef, e fit be edopikin

My friend who grew up in Kano said many Northerners are good in football.

He said they see the national team as Igbo. That's there's a lot of tribalism and that's why they Northerners are heavily maligned. My friend who has 2 degrees and is Yoruba seems to agree with them.

That's their thoughts o! I'm just saying what they think.
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by saajus: 1:19am On Apr 10, 2021
I'm not sure he worth 60m. Who knows
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by PigTormentor: 1:45am On Apr 10, 2021
[s]
Cumtroller:

Igbo Amaka!!!

[/s]
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by 77star: 3:05am On Apr 10, 2021
Emperormartin:

Bro you've dementia if you can't understand that simple phrase.
Sorry I'm not in position to help you
I checked what u wrote up there, I couldn't find any error
crossed check it like 3 times, yet no mistakes
that's when I know the guy is either high or mad

But I'm sure is madness that caused it or probably he has not eaten
many mad pple on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Reference(m): 5:13am On Apr 10, 2021
Shattuck:
the comments here are not nice, just because he is from he north. please we can all do better with more love for one another.

Racism everywhere. So disgusting you cannot make a sensible contribution in this cesspit. So unfortunate....

1 Like

Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Jaapu: 6:01am On Apr 10, 2021
arukwe123:
grin grin This is not true. Bayern wey stingy die go pay 60m for a division 2 player. Haba.

Impossibe. If na Mancity, PSG or even Chelsea i fit believe and not Bayern.

Bayern and Liverpool don't buy players exorbitantly. They are too stingy and very tight with their finances. cheesy

Even with screenshot of the news source. Your Bigotry and madness won't let you think right.
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:14am On Apr 10, 2021
Cumtroller:

Igbo Amaka!!!

Dalil8:
Lol

So Op if na you, u go pay $60m for this kind player?
cheesy cheesy

When Paul Onuachu still dey.

The last team on earth wey go pay this kind money for player na Bayern Munich.

Lewandowski and co, dey no pay shishi for them, na come Sadiq something lmaoooo....
cheesy
Your method of watching football is far different from the way football scouts watch them. There are things they see from far off that you guys dont and won't see.
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by arukwe123(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2021
Jaapu:

Even with screenshot of the news source. Your Bigotry and madness won't let you think right.
fake news media. cheesy and which one is bigotry? It seems you are dumb. I dont give a Bleep about one sadiq bla bla bla. What i know is that this is untrue.
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by Rhu4xce: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2021
Cumtroller:

Igbo Amaka!!!

Igbo Amaka!!!
Yoruba Amaka!!!
Hausa Amaka!!!
stop being an ethnic bigot!
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by AdetolaTemi: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2021
True? Not true? Who knows?
Lionsbet
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by zivility: 10:14am On Apr 10, 2021
Dalil8:
Lol

cheesy cheesy

Lewandowski and co, dey no pay shishi for them, na come Sadiq something lmaoooo....
cheesy

Is it player hating or just a tribalistic monkey off d leash
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by blasterman(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
Dalil8:
Lol

cheesy cheesy

cheesy

he is better than onachu, in terms of ball possession and dribbling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDnAaWyF5ZI
Socring goals to he has done it different leagues from holland eredivise, italian serie a and la liga
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by stanluiz(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
blasterman:

he is better than onachu, in terms of ball possession and dribbling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDnAaWyF5ZI
Socring goals to he has done it different leagues from holland eredivise, italian serie a and la liga
Better than who ? Has super eagles invited him? Has he played for National team. We don't know this one.

I don't believe the source of the news because goal.com is a hub of fake transfer news.

For you mind, Bayern that is very stingy will sign an Africa player for that huge amount of money.

Can he bench Lewandowski, Mueller or Gnabry ?
Can he bench these 3 strickers ? He can't.

He better remain in Almeria where he is playing regularly because if he goes to Bayern na bench he go chop.
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
Cumtroller:

Igbo Amaka!!!

And the moderators allow this tribalistic comment to stand?
So sad

Shattuck:
the comments here are not nice, just because he is from he north. please we can all do better with more love for one another.
It is so so disgusting for real.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by blasterman(m): 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
stanluiz:
Better than who ? Has super eagles invited him? Has he played for National team. We don't know this one.

I don't believe the source of the news because goal.com is a hub of fake transfer news.

For you mind, Bayern that is very stingy will sign an Africa player for that huge amount of money.

Can he bench Lewandowski, Mueller or Gnabry ?
Can he bench these 3 strickers ? He can't.

He better remain in Almeria where he is playing regularly because if he goes to Bayern na bench he go chop.

he played for olympic eagles , i beleive he was no 9 for that team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhqtQ_nZpWU
Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by israelmao(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Awa abok.i brother.

How many abbokis do we even have playing ball or doing sport outside there??

Seems abbokis are not interested in such, wen its not politics and husbandary grin

This one might not even be abokii sef, e fit be edopikin

Why do we need to reduce everything to tribal jingoism?If it is not IPOB it will be Aboki.If it is not Yoruba it will be something else.I urge the younger generation to chart a new course.

1 Like

Re: Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich by OlawaleBammie: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
israelmao:

Why do we need to reduce everything to tribal jingoism?If it is not IPOB it will be Aboki.If it is not Yoruba it will be something else.I urge the younger generation to chart a new course.
jingoism ko

Jangilofa ni

Abeg i dont know the meaning of jingoism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FA Cup Fifth Round Draws / Georgina Rodriguez Stuns in Cristiano Ronaldo-Inspired Dress (pics, Video) / Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.