Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Your Kind of Music - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Kind of Music (3600 Views)

What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night / List Of Music Schools In Nigeria / My Kind of Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Kind of Music by vexxy(f): 4:19am On Aug 21, 2005
I didn't see the video and I fell asleep on the awards. I haven't been able to catch it in full since then. I did see that horrible so called reunion of the Fugees. I used to love them and thier first album but that performance was horrible. Lauryn Hill just doesn't sound the same any more.
Re: Your Kind of Music by hotangel2(f): 6:37am On Aug 21, 2005
Ohh..try and see it.

My friends said i was crazy when i told them laurin hill has faded. They said i was simply hating on the fugees reuninion. I felt sooo ... (Wats the word). No one wants to believe that that performance was Whack!
Re: Your Kind of Music by nddy(m): 6:50am On Aug 21, 2005
my kind of music

i love rap (hardcore) , i love Lil john and the eastside boys, boys in da hood, lil scrappy, Ying yang twins, and G-unit.

Favorite band- black eyed peas
Re: Your Kind of Music by hotangel2(f): 6:55am On Aug 21, 2005
I like the new ying yang twins song feat mike jones. "Badd".

I don't like the new song by the black eyed pea.
Re: Your Kind of Music by nddy(m): 6:57am On Aug 21, 2005
thats da bomb, i love it
Re: Your Kind of Music by hotangel2(f): 6:58am On Aug 21, 2005
I like it oo. Do u like "wait the whisper song"?
Re: Your Kind of Music by nddy(m): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2005
yeah it was my ringtone until i changed it to Baby Grind with me - pretty ricky
Re: Your Kind of Music by hotangel2(f): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2005
Ohh, when i had wait as my ringtone, my guy friend's were always like..that's crap!

Pretty ricky was one of my ringtones..i took it off. Now i use Missy-- lose control, as my general ringtone.
Re: Your Kind of Music by layi(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2005
I use 'N Dey Say' - Nelly as my ringtone. I change ringtones evryday anyway. I don't want my brain gettin used to any tone.
Re: Your Kind of Music by nike4luv(f): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2005
My baby by bow wow
Re: Your Kind of Music by kazey(m): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2005
Classics and instrumentals with some Rnb's to spice it up.
Re: Your Kind of Music by Seun(m): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2005
I also love Rap Music, but only at the level of Tupac (unfortunately, I was not a rap music fan when he was reigning) and Eminem. I listened to Tupac recently and I thought to myself, this guy was even better than Eminem; [url=http://I really wish he was still alive, because he was so good cry]I really wish he was still alive, because he was so good cry[/url]!
Re: Your Kind of Music by layi(m): 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2005
Afeni Shakur (Tupac mum) said he still has over 200 unreleased songs as at now. Tupac lives on.
Re: Your Kind of Music by Makaveli(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2005
Dont worry Tupac is alive,Trust me Seun,I cant tell u why,and even if I told you,you wouldent belive me.Just keep ur faith in me and i wont let u down! wink
Re: Your Kind of Music by icingbaby(f): 5:03am On Dec 07, 2005
R AND B, HIP HOP. RAP, Reggae. this is my kind of misic smiley
tupac and nas are my favorites.
and sometime classic rock or soft rock. shocked

@makeveli, i believe tupac is alive.
Re: Your Kind of Music by nferyn(m): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2005
I like too many styles of music to mention. Rock, Pop, R&B, Funk, Reggae, Jazz, classical, ...

A few noteworthy artists:

Prince: nothing beats his balads (e.g. Another Lonely Christmas)
Zap Mama: a capella Congolese/Belgian, especially their first album Adventures in Afropea - was a big inspiration to Erykah Badu
Youssou N'Dour (wicked drums)
La Mystère des Voix Bulgares (a capella Bulgarian Ethnic Choir)
Miles Davis (Kind of Blue, Sketches of Spain - nothing has ever touched me deeper emotionally)
Beyoncé (kind of OK, but one song has got a really infectious groove: Work it Out)
Buena Vista Social Club
Kate Bush
Re: Your Kind of Music by Z4M4eva(f): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2005
I love RNB, HIP POP, AND A LITTLE BIT OF RAP.

I love artistes like : Ciara, Usher, 50 Cent, Celine Dion, Michael Jackson, R kelly. Lil Bow Wow, Omarion, Nelly, Brandy,Akon, Bobby Valentino, Mario and all the wonderful RnB, Hip PoP, AND RAP artistes/celebrities.
Re: Your Kind of Music by ldollier(f): 2:50am On Jan 05, 2006
my kind of music is

R. kelly, R. kelly, R kelly

awilo logomba and co(werra son, extra musica e.t.c)

Raggea
Re: Your Kind of Music by gbengaijot(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2006
I love basically nigerian music. maybe coz am used to the plates my dad plays on the old kenwood stereo player at home. I grew up with those machines around me. talk of any King sunny Ade oldies and i will sing it from A-Z. I know a lot of bob marleys song as well.Now i think i like musicians for particualr reason. I like King sunny Ade coz he is a master quitarist, i love Ebenezer Obey for his musical genuity and proverbial songs, i love orlando owoh( baba kenery) for his local music as well as
his baritone voice. Now to the more recent ones, i love styl-plus for their song "call my name", something similar to the song story happened to me long b4 they produced it. I also like the story liine that most of their songs have. I love bob marley as well as i am a reggae fan, desmond dekker is no exception, i love Tuface "ole" as well. It makes me want to cry( has anyone got the full lyrics, please post it on for me), I love oout of eden and the katinas "where are you going", they are a very good gospel artist. I love jamelia's "superstar". She is da bomb. what else??. i dont knw.lol grin
Re: Your Kind of Music by Orode(f): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2006
HEYthere Ra,
i listen to music with good melody and lyrics that make sense.....i guess i listen to any kind of music...just as long as it makes sense.
there are times when i don't feel like listening to words,just the melody to help me relax or repress pain. then kenny G,Dave Koz,yanni.......Sense?
so what do you think Ra? am i a saddiist?  
some folks think i am cos of what i listen to.
holla.
Re: Your Kind of Music by Rhodalyn(f): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2006
R&B
Re: Your Kind of Music by eveseh(f): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2006
r anb
pop

hiphop

soul

i hate rock music
Re: Your Kind of Music by leejay55(f): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2006
when i used to know you,you were not a saddist.but with your recent storries ,i think you are.ssssooooorrrrryyyyy cry[color=#990000][/color][img][/img][i][/i]
Re: Your Kind of Music by omogenaija(f): 5:28am On May 29, 2006
I like fuji, gospel ( yoruba), hip-hop (non-african), juju, R&B, reggae , and any other type of music that sounds good to my ears
Re: Your Kind of Music by Kadeejah(f): 4:17am On Jun 20, 2006
my type of music:
crunk
crunk&b
r&b
oldskool hip hop
southern rap
reggae
reggaeton
soul
sum pop

i hate rock n country music. . .can't stand that shxt angry
Re: Your Kind of Music by Teezy(f): 7:41am On Jul 19, 2006
I like any type of music that can get me dancing, raggaeton, dancehall. . .n i dont mind the slow songs too
Re: Your Kind of Music by 2fine4u(f): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2006
soul music
smooth jazz
rnb
hip hop
a lil bit of pop
a lil bit of rock---bands like linkin park, adam levine etc
makossa
most african rhythms/beats
Re: Your Kind of Music by dollypee1(f): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2006
love all kinds of music basically; in as much as its not rock and roll, then im in, i just close  my eyez feel d music and d nxt thing i no? find myself in heaven.
Re: Your Kind of Music by Oracle(m): 1:59am On Jul 28, 2006
music with melody, harmony, superb lyrics, meaning, and every other thing good music should be is exactly my kind of music
sometimes i dance to indian songs without even knowing what they're singing
Re: Your Kind of Music by jaybaby(f): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2006
bREAK UP SONGS grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Kind of Music by justkunmi(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2006
[size=18pt]I LOVE ROCK[/size]
Re: Your Kind of Music by iice(f): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2007
Interesting. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Music : Phyno – Connect |download / The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry / Favourite Album Covers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.