Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night (18965 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / Checkout The List Of Songs Reportedly Banned By NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by dre11(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
What kind of songs/tracks do u love listening to at night when u tried to sleep and sleep is not coming ur way.......

So, i ask what kind of song/tracks makes u sleep at night.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by dre11(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
I love R&B songs at night when i don't feel like sleeping
expecially backstreet boys and whitney houston songs.....

E.g one moment in the time
i have nothing
didn't almost have it all

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Krak(m): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Classical music.

Yanni and

Enya.

44 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by isacolukay(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
Keith Sweat, Johnny Gill, The LeVert Brothers. Perfect sleeping tabs for me.

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by johnwizey: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
Skailey mental, Damoche and St. Janet's songs lipsrsealed

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Tuntheycr7: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2014
All songs by Taylor Swift does the magic....

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Bash92(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2014
The name of the songs would be helpful

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Missmossy(f): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2014
Any song by Westlife does it for me. I lay my love on you is onewink
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by dre11(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2014
Bash92: The name of the songs would be helpful

nice suggestion to the thread mates.....
So we need the namegrin

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2014
Missmossy: Any song by Westlife does it for me. I lay my love on you is onewink

Whenever I listen to'Written in the stars' or'No more heroes' by westlife,I go just dey imagine things..Westlife is the bomb

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Missmossy(f): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2014
Odilafta:

Whenever I listen to'Written in the stars' or'No more heroes' by westlife,I go just dey imagine things..Westlife is the bomb
Your head is there "grin"
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by dre11(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
Missmossy:
Your head is there "grin"

i like their songs tooo l
i like tracks like
I do
what makes a man
evergreen
puzzule of mah heart

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by mystiqueDZ(f): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
ENYA!!!

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Lacombre: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
...All Whitney Houton's songs..
..''All of You'' by John Legend....and some other songs by him too
Beyonce's ''Love on Top''...''ego''..
boyz 2 men,some Naija soul music....

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
music/sound device(s) are prohibited in my bedroom.

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by psychologist(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
Give me high life and take away all blues/slowmusic of dz world sad

Weird abi
Nw this two smiley's are weirder kiss cry
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by dridowu: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
Any music of King Sunny Ade or Commander Ebenezer Obey

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
Dunno which genre to classify her songs, but I love Enya! Currently playing: Less than a pearl.

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by psychologist(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
Scyllapatron: .
even in this new age of nl?
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by boolet: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
Reggae; Busy Signal, Jahmiel, Jah Vinci, Jah Cure, Jah Mali, Popcaan, etc
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Beesluv: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2014
Coldplay grin

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
Kolomental - I no fit remember which face sing am cry

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by musicwriter(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
Gospel songs. These are the hottest gospel hits on iTunes.
1. Satan kingdom is fall.
2. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
By SON. It's a blast!. Check it out on iTunes.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/african-school/id891150570
Thank me later.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Chubhie: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Krak: Classical music.

Yanni and

Enya.

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by zopaks: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
Enyaaaaaa!!!!
Click like if you agree!

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
No song
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by experimentist: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Terry G - Apako grin

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Bastille/imagine dragons/celine dion/kenny rogers. These artistes are my sleeping pills

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
Avicii - Wake me up, Aloe blacc - I'm beautiful, Frank Edward - Mma Mma, New boys - In Christ alone, Lara George - Only You, Ijoba Orun, Dansaki, Passenger - Let her go, Robbin thicke - Lost without you, Justin Timberlake - Mirrors. I have a play list for these songs.

If I want to sleep within seconds, I'll switch to my "Country Music" play list wich includes artiste like Kenny Rodgers, Reeves, Dolly Patron, Nora Jones, Yolanda Adams, etc. Try and get these collections.

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by angelTI(f): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
aManFromMars: Kolomental - I no fit remember which face sing am cry

You are indeed from Mars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? / VIDEO: Phyno – “fada Fada” Ft. Olamide / Court Awards N50million In Favour Of Orits Wiliki