Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Share Your Good Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Good Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers (281 Views)

Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. / Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Good Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
We may have some bad elements in the Nigerian army but your encounter with the good ones among them will change your mentality about them for good.

Saying the bad ones are more than the good ones will be pure hyperbole as many of the good ones are in many locations currently laying down their lives for us.

My good experience with them was when I was serving. Anytime we tend to go out with our NYSC cap, it was always a free ride as long as it was an army vehicle that's passing by. This always saved us transport fee to some extent.

This might not be much but it certainly count for much.

Share yours to thank them for placing our lives before theirs.
Re: Share Your Good Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by illicit(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
tongue
Re: Share Your Good Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
The good experience I had was when they cleared the road on Badagry expressway after being stuck in crazy traffic

Diabetes is a terrible sickness. Buy this Ebook ..gives u food choices that will reduce your sugar level..check it on my link in my signature
Re: Share Your Good Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by providencia(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
Are you kidding me? Good experience from those who address the citizenry as bloody civilians. Joker

1 Like

Re: Share Your Good Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by Charmingrascal(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
The only time I had any experience with a soldier was when I was at NYSC orientation camp and my platoon instructor was so nice and kind.
He was the first Soldier that I have seen that doesn't have the habit of smoking and drinking.

Throughout the camp he wasn't found at mammy market, he was so passionate about his duty to us. He wanted our platoon to always be victorious in every competition.

His name is Otula (the only one I remember)

He is a Yoruba guy

Then there was this Babale, a short stubborn soldier that was always blowing whistle around the camp.
He communicated with whistle and he was nice too.
Re: Share Your Good Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by Chidexter(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
I did know my late Dad used his military status to save a petty thief who was about to be burnt to death though

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapping, Killing Now A Norm In Nigeria ― Wike / Origin Of Yahoo Yahoo / Parade Disrupted As Marauding Cow Invades NYSC Orientation Camp In Ogun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.