Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age (33578 Views)

Old Age: Tonto Dikeh Doesn't Wear ‘Open Body' Dresses Anymore / Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) / Jim Iyke Slams Non-Fan Who Said 'Old Age Don Dey Come Close' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by Updating9JA: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
Shared with Caption ...

If you are an actor, singer, or other celebrity, invest the money you make now for your future. Dont use it to go broke trying to look rich. Because, there’s little sympathy for celebrities who go broke in old age and accuse fans of abandoning them.

#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets

Source: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1380873488022519810

48 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
I hope he's not dissing DMX

Edit:

I've been on nairaland for 5 years and this is my first FTC..

Big shout out to 9mobile.. You have done for me what airtel could not do..

Shout out to mom and dad and sibs.. your boy made it.. and will make it even more

My little blue SAMSUNG GALAXY is a sprinter.. I love her for making my life a little bit faster, a little bit more colorful and more a lot more asthetic

Would like to use this opportunity ask about Amakavula.. I miss her a lot, she had a brain which I admired.. i hope you come back soon and even if you don't I'm still sending love and light your way.

If anyone who knows her can give me her twitter handle I would appreciate that a lot.

Finally I would like to thank the mods and Seun..

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by pretydiva(f): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
This new generation actors should listen to this advice. Cos most of them are trying to outdo one another. Na dem go suffer am Las las

192 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by heendrix(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
I dont know sha o but something tells me he's talking to our Ipob celebs, dem just too loud esp their movie celeb counterpart

while ninalowo is quiet zubby micheal on the other hand would just keep disturbing our timeline. Today he's spraying money on upper iweka bridge, 2mrw he's under 3rd mainland bridge troing money up. Make EFCC even carry am one day with that man of war n let them both be tranfered to Borno sad

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by Omihanifa: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
He's saying the truth grin

I just they pity some naija celebs undecided
Some of them go just get only one hIt song and the next thing they are already rushing to go and live in lekki, clubbing every night, doing drugs and driving the latest SUV cheesy

When they can't produce any hit songs again them go begin dey fight their record label and start blaming everyone for their predicaments.

Upcoming musicians/ celebrities should better learn from the mistakes of ksolo, bigiano,deebee, kas, w4 and k-switch

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by Righteousness2(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
It Depends on How the Fame and Money was Made.
If it was made on the Altar of your Soul or through Occultic and Diabolical means, no matter the Investment you make, the devil will crush you and Everything you got..

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by Bornsinner7: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
Them no dey tell person..

Electric cars done come out now.. some done dey place order to come show us for media..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
Do you know how you will end up in old age?

Wealth can fly away in the twinkle of an eye.

King Nebuchadnezzar lost everything in one day.
Job a very wealthy man in his time lost everything in one day. So don't think anyone cannot go broke at anytime. It's not by amassing wealth but the Grace and mercies of God that sustains everyone.

Modified:
To all of you quotinng and attacking me.
Yeah. I understand the need to be prudent and plan for the future but then again all im trying to say is, eventualities occur therefore we should not put all our hopes on earthly riches and Investments which has the tendency to vanish in one swoop.

When lockdown happened, the whole world felt it despite the myriad of investments all over the world and suddenly there was shortage and hunger in the land.
Now this is the whole world.

When global meltdown down happened in 2008, all investment companies folded up as a result of the Bearish market. I know a few investment house CEOs who died as a result of the irredeemable losses. My own chairman, ( former DG of Central bank, I won't mention his name here) slumped in his office and was flown abroad.

Till now the stock market has not fully recovered. So what are we not saying?

Were those not investments?

You guys take a chill pill. Abeg.

TrueNigerian300
VULCAN
femi4

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
I agree.

They will be spending and throwing money like water, when they are 40, they will be begging a new set of fans for cash to do kidney surgery

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by lonecatt(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
No be lie sha
Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by crossfm: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wise talk.

They blow away their money on fake things, living fake life.

The funny thing is that once they are broke, they expect everyone to come to their aid,meanwhile they did nothing significant for the poor Masse's while they were flexing.

Those rich people who come out to donate money for them are hypocrites and clout chaser's,because a lot of poor people are around them who needs help but they will never donate to them.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
We hope our celebrities in our darling country can learn from these celebrities below.....

Beyonce
The former Destiny Child’s star turned worldwide pop icon knows how to play her cards when it comes to investing — which makes sense, considering she’s worth an estimated $400 million.
One of her strategies?
Using her name to diversify her investments, like the time she told Uber she wanted equity in the company rather than cash as compensation for performing at their 2015 corporate event in Vegas.
Once the company went public last year, her stock was valued at roughly $9 million. Now that’s how to invest in startups.

Jay-Z
Queen Bey is just one-half of the equation when it comes to the financial success of the Knowles-Carter family. Jay-Z has also made some pretty impressive investments over the years, all of which have led him to an estimated net worth of $1 billion.
So how did Shawn Carter get to become “hip-hop’s first billionaire?”
With a lot of mixed ventures, hard work, and smart investments.
Since launching his champagne business, Armand de Brignac, back in 2007, the company has steadily grown to be valued at more than $300 million.
He also launched a music streaming service called TIDAL back in 2014, which is now worth $100 million.
But by far Carter’s most impressive investment has to be the Uber stock he purchased for $2 million that’s now worth, get this — an estimated $70M.
Investing apps make it easy to get into stocks when they allow you to buy fractional shares.
This means you can buy stocks with a very small amount of money. Check out our comparison of Stash vs. Robinhood to learn more about two of the most popular apps for buying stocks.

Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber isn’t only racking in the cash from his wildly successful music career, fragrance, and clothing brands. He’s also been a successful investor for years now, working with a business manager to make key investments in companies like Spotify, Liquid I.V., and Stamped.
All of those timely decisions seemed to have paid off, as the 26-year-old is reportedly worth $285 million

Will Smith
As if the “Bad Boys for Life” and “Aladdin” actor hadn’t given us enough reasons to admire him, here’s one more. Will Smith didn’t just spend his career making his own savvy investments, he also went as far as to launch his own venture capital fund, Dreamers VC.
This LA-based fund primarily invests in companies solving social problems, like notable med-tech companies Genome Medical and Nurx.
By selectively choosing his investments and calling the shots by running his own fund, Smith has grown his net worth to $350 million.

Arnold Schwarzenegger
The renowned Austrian-American actor and former governor of California has a resume longer than most.
In addition to his many prominent early-stage investments in startups like Scopely Inc. and Alphabet (aka Google), Schwarzenegger has also been known for his smarts when it comes to how to invest in real estate. By having his hands in many enterprises at once, the once-broke actor has amassed a fortune of $450 million.

Naija celebrities, are you reading?!
Hit us up for investments ideas, we have worked with some of you (mainly the females) and we are still open for more.

INVESTMENT is Bae mehn!

We Rise!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by mrwonlasewonie: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by Bahrain: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
Let them invest in bakery business now !
Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by Lexusgs430: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
The truth is bitter....
Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by careytommy37(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
EmekusTHEgreat:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
gistray:
Afonja should learn

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by meobizy(f): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
This guy, Iheanacho, Kemi O.O. and FFK have shares in this rundown forum. Everything they post online make front page here.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
This idiot thinks everyone has access to government money like him to steal

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
salbis:
Over Sabi too much for this man. He was part of those that plundered our commonwealth and ran away.
Yes he was, he is nothing but a pained and frustrated looter, but let us talk about that on threads that is related to that.
Now, let's get and work on the message and not attack the looting messenger that plundered away our National Treasury wink wink

And for you.....
EmekusTHEgreat:

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by salbis(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Over Sabi too much for this man. He was part of those that plundered our commonwealth and ran away.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by merits(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by illicit(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
Politicians too
Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
May God help us, no matter what, only God knows the end, we pray for better days ahead

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by wwwkaycom(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
Reno makes sense once in a while, this is good.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by Parable007: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
Premium Advise meanwhile I need a job in Kaduna any lead pls
Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
careytommy37:

undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed

X struggled in his later years. He was briefly bankrupt and then fell to addiction

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by Depressed101: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
EmekusTHEgreat:
did DMX die broke?
Re: Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
How can somebody who was never rich initially go broke ?

Celebrity no pass musical artist who makes money from shows and streaming.

Acting in Nigeria is like local government work.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures / Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.