Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? (14443 Views)

Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by Afiastikal(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
Good day all

I noticed that most churches especially the not so new ones insist intending couples seek the face or mind of God towards their union.

This is to ensure the supposed union has heavenly approval.

So the big question is this, Do they really hear from God, like words to the ears or is it the usual God given instinct that every one possess that they eventually rely on

I know for instance that that if someone meets a good wife or husband material, there is this peace of mind that comes with being with the person or the thought of getting married to the person.. It is worth to note that this feeling, instinct or intuition is also present in a normal human being

So,please do you guys really hear from God before getting married

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by Mokason288(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
Yes and there is repercussions when they ignore the VOICE

Blessing and Peace of mind when they obey

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by Righteousness2(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
GOD Speaks...
GOD leads..
GOD Directs..

The Church will tell u to seek GOD'S Choice but it's up to u.
It's about you
Are u attentive enough to Hear him?
Are u ready to give what it takes to Hear Him?
Are u willing to Obey?GOD'S Choice may not be your Choice!
Are u Sincere enough to Hear from Him or do you Have your Choice you bring to Him.

You Cannot Get GOD'S leading and Crash! It is impossible!

Many today go to GOD with their choice in mind and heart and that's why you get what is in your mind.

If you Genuinely need GOD'S Choice, go to GOD Genuinely with a Heart and Mind for only Him. Delete anyone from your thoughts.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
They hear from GOD but some have never heard from GOD before marraige

Diabetes is a terrible sickness. Buy this Ebook ..gives u food choices that will reduce your sugar level..check it on my link in my signature
Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by rottennaija(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
Afiastikal:
Good day all

I noticed that most churches especially the not so new ones insist intending couples seek the face or mind of God towards their union.

So the big question is this, Do they really hear from God, like words to the ears or is it the usual God given instinct that every one possess that they eventually rely on

I know for instance that that if someone meets a good wife or husband material, there is this peace of mind that comes with being with the person or the thought of getting married to the person.. It is worth to note that this feeling, instinct or intuition is also present in a normal human being

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by Kobojunkiee: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
Afiastikal:
Good day all

So many people who I know of who supposedly heard from God ended up divorced much later... in fact the divorce rate among so called Christians is not that much different from that of the world. So, who only God knows who He in fact spoke to and who imagined it. undecided

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by Kobojunkiee: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
ROFLMAO
grin wink grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by Kobojunkiee: 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mokason288:

So what happens when they claim they heard and married the one God willed for them only for it to end in bitter divorce much later? undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by FatherOfJesus: 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mokason288:

You hear your imaginary friend speak and you think you don’t need a doctor?

20 Likes

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by Karlovych: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin grin Hear from God, the pastors that are divorced did they hear from Yahweh too?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by Afiastikal(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Hear from God, the pastors that are divorced did they hear from Yahweh too?

Don't mind them, what about normal people that didn't hear from God and are enjoying their marriages

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by ictjobber: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2021
Christians funny die walahi

5 Likes

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by AntiChristian: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2021
One of those lies...

God drank tea!

5 Likes

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2021
one year like that back in college days, i met a lady and asked her out, although we've been friends for a while before i told her to let's be in a relationship... at least our yanshing will be official grin Na so this girl tell me say "did you seek God's advice on this". That question still off me till date

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by chatinent: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2021
The Bible is God's instructions already.

Read in undertones..

Follow its instructions.

Pastors themselves lied God called them. They can always lie on anything.

2 Likes

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by riczy(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2021
Who I go ask now?
Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by riczy(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2021
Hu I go ask now?
Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by Grace001: 9:11am On Apr 11, 2021
What’s most important is compatibility... Things have changed because change is constant

If your genotype is AS and you deceive yourself by saying you heard from God to marry sister Obiageli or brother Sesan who is a SS genotype, bro/sis it will end pain.

Even your pastor will tell you to back off.

What’s most important is how compatible are you, to walk the journey of marriage together.

13 Likes

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by doggedfighter(f): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2021
Hahahahahahaha.

People only want to hear from God when they

have not seen their spec or the man with the kind of money they're looking for.

There ain't any God saying anything to anyone grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by Danny50: 9:11am On Apr 11, 2021
Depends on their life style.
Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by Tunasco4u(m): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2021
Hear from God ?

Nobody dey hear from anybody before doing what they like.

Bro.john : sister Rachael,

Sister Rachael; yes bro john,

Bro. john; Have seen it and Jesus have reveal it to me that i should marry you smiley,

Sister Rachael; replied: Me; Jesu Kristi thank you Jesus, hellaluyah! hellaluyah !!hellaluyah!!! Sister will no longer think about the real nigga in their street that really love her but only God's sent bro John

Bro.John; Amen

Jesus ; Jesus we be like haaaa grin grin omo see how bro John dey use my name dey do scam grin

After every every, months later bro john will quit and run away

4 Likes

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by BigSarah(f): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2021
I don't think so
Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by chatinent: 9:14am On Apr 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD Speaks...
GOD leads..
GOD Directs..

It's about you
Are u attentive enough to Hear him?
Are u ready to give what it takes to Hear Him?
Are u willing to Obey?GOD'S Choice may not be your Choice!
Are u Sincere enough to Hear from Him or do you Have your Choice you bring to Him.

Stop lying oga.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by doggedfighter(f): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2021
Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by Ambber(f): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2021
Everybody is hearing from their desires- that’s my firm take and there is no better way to ensure validation other than to say ‘God said’. The voice of the people oops couple is the voice of God.. in other words...

2 Likes

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2021
They don't... that is why we now have a marriage that lasted a few months because the husband lasted only 40 seconds grin grin grin

Another lady is now Shyngle because her marriage lasted only one week grin grin grin

last last, only if they were thought what for better for worse really meant.

Pick your headache and start taking panadol... if you choose not to have sense simple
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2021
They hear from god and everyday na gbas gbos and finally divorce..

Even their so called Daddys and Mummys in Christ are divorcee..

Religion is a SCAM.. angry

11 Likes

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by Trustedpronet: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2021
Except you want to give birth to Jesus Christ again.
Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by Vulcanheph(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Bullshit..... Here from God ni, here from Satan ko.
Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2021
Religion is a scam

3 Likes

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by NiRfreak(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Diabetes is a terrible sickness. Buy this Ebook ..gives u food choices that will reduce your sugar level..check it on my link in my signature
I like this your moniker...Sanctified sister....But I slid into carnal thought imagining If your kpekus is also sanctified...

4 Likes

Re: Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? by NiRfreak(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2021
Most of ya pastor dint even hear shishi before they got married..but they come with all fantastical tale of how angel Gabriel and Angel Micheal both brought the name and 3Dpicture of their prospective wives.........na set up
The question to ask is ..why are the pastors always married to the most beautiful, smart and sexy in the congregation..almost all the time, God must have the affinity for showing them fine wife in the congregation...

But in Deeper life members' case, they claim to marry through the will of God, in their own case it's always worwor, poorly dressed, and sexually unappealing women the holy spirit usually give them...lol... Make una dey deceive una sef o...their holy spirit no like fine babe

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault / 10 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Services / Folu Adeboye Celebrates Her 69th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.