Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke (92673 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by zcee: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:
How people attends this kinda churches beats my imagination!!
Begging Odumeje as if he is God!!
because Odumeje display powers n carries out miracles..
Is this hw Peter, Paul or Elijah operated in d Bible??
They were humble n unassuming..

But Pastors n Prophets diz days(even doz in dier late 20's) are so proud n power-drunk..
May God help us..
because Nigerian or African Christianity ehn..
Just to tell you that average Nigerians are extremely gullible..

If it's not a pastor then it's a politician..

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by drewsman: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2021
Nuzo1:
Wonders shall never end...

A local dibia teaching Nigerian Christians the ways of Christ.

This is a sad time to be a Nigerian Christian.

And who told you that Odumeje is a christian? That title "prophet" is not what qualifies one to be a christian. Pls do your research well and know who a christian is, instead of generalising that name
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:16am On Apr 11, 2021
VEXT:
Lesson to all those people that can run their mouth like typewriter..

Nigeria is heading to destruction if we still have youths like your type
So you actually believe these people?
All of them are business people making money from the attention they get from you

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by VEXT: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

Nigeria is heading to destruction if we still have youths like your type
So you actually believe these people?
All of them are business people making money from the attention they get from you

Stfu....
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by ictjobber: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

Eddy Nawgu. Not Edinogwu

You don't know.. So you won't know
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by majamajic(m): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Ada can fake anything

I can remember the homeless girl video she organized , she provided account number for people to be paying in

Meanwhile the said girl was not homeless , the video was fake
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Ruthymoon(f): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2021
coven members , they belong to one tree with different branches
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by zagorakis(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2021
I think Ada has been down with kidney disease.. that stroke might be probably symptom of terminal stage of her ailment
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by oluangelkay(f): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2021
In as much as I am not in support of her lifestyles, the constant abuse and insults, including on her husband. I knew when her husband came on Facebook to make a video of how their problems started and all that.
But if a native Dr could forgive her, I watched the video of that forgiveness process. what about us Christians??
We claim to be Christians but don't live the life of Christ. Jesus Christ made us to understand that we should forgive our offenders 70x70 times.
I expected more from Odumeje and Rita Edochie. Prove to world that you are innocent of all her accisations, forgive her and let her carry her cross. Forgiving her doesn't mean she has been healed completely, nobody is asking you to perform miracle on her, just forgive her and let the world knows she is forbibinb. Her final healing lies with her. But then exonerate yourself from her problems. If that girl dies, Odumeje and Rita contributed to her death. And that's just the truth, if we are to follow the principle of that Bible they preaches.

Ada get well soon and I hope you have learnt your lesson. Hold your tongue.

As for those that think this is a scam, it is not. This is real, that girl is very sick, her legs and hands are all swollen. She cannot even walk.

3 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by onunwa21(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2021
Today's Christianity I don't understand!! On judgement day surprises will happen!! Native doctor now interceding between the then called Christians..even teaching then about forgiveness!!!

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Sailorsoldier1: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2021
Drsnives:
I foresee Mr liquid metal forgiving.her
I foresee him healing her
I foresee ada after getting her healing mocks the pastor of possessing fake powers

This I have seen
are his powers not fake before?

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by DivineDynamics: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2021
This is a big irony!

A native doctor is the one begging 'a man of God' to forgive someone?

Indeed, genuine life in Christ is what can give a man the best.

Serving Christ in spirit and in truth is the best for a human being.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Chi133(f): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2021
femi4:
Fake native doctor

No sense
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Youngzedd(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2021
A native doctor teaching a Christian prophet about forgiveness.

"Those who carry the bible around don't read it, those that read it, don't understand it and those that understand it, don't practice it. Those who practise it, neither read nor understand it." - Jegga

3 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by pointstores(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2021
Nawa
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by oluwasegun007(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2021
What's going on here...
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by majamajic(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2021
oluangelkay:
In as much as I am not in support of her lifestyles, the constant abuse and insults, including on her husband. I knew when her husband came on Facebook to make a video of how their problems started and all that.
But if a native Dr could forgive her, I watched the video of that forgiveness process. what about us Christians??
We claim to be Christians but don't live the life of Christ. Jesus Christ made us to understand that we should forgive our offenders 70x70 times.
I expected more from Odumeje and Rita Edochie. Prove to world that you are innocent of all her accisations, forgive her and let her carry her cross. Forgiving her doesn't mean she has been healed completely, nobody is asking you to perform miracle on her, just forgive her and let the world knows she is forbibinb. Her final healing lies with her. But then exonerate yourself from her problems. If that girl dies, Odumeje and Rita contributed to her death. And that's just the truth, if we are to follow the principle of that Bible they preaches.

Ada get well soon and I hope you have learnt your lesson. Hold your tongue.

As for those that think this is a scam, it is not. This is real, that girl is very sick, her legs and hands are all swollen. She cannot even walk.

Ada I know can fake anything , do u know how many of fake donations she has organized ?
People went on donating money

May be she is receiving the repercussions of all that

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by PSVITA(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2021
KushLyon:

The gods only drink premium beer grin

grin grin grin lolz

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Canberra55: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2021
Babalawo dey quote bible �
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by BonPatrick(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2021
Which ada jesus are they talking about is she the one that sang ONLY YOU CAN DO WHAT NO Man cant do.
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Duplexxx: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2021
Nawa o

Problem dey
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
How's odumeje a Christian? someone that his power is from devil, smh
which power is that?
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Youngminister(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2021
The liquid metal
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by princemartinsG(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2021
Ibos are full of issues.

Even amongst themselves there is deep hate and vile towards each other

What a set of people
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by sojfarm: 10:59am On Apr 11, 2021
Bible has said it: " the of them that seek other gods shall increase..."
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by anyamashima(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2021
Vudu everywhere sad
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Thefxchanger: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2021
This one dey advertise his business...

U can see clearly that he has his banner with his phone numbers behind him
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by wabbyland(m): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2021
"Marine Temble"
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Craig24: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2021
And her Jesus with whom she bragged left her to her fate...?

It's a pity that those who cheered her up then are no where to be found now to comfort her and share in her pains.

If you want to live long on this Earth, stay away from women, mind your business and help the needy.
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Moneywirer: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2021
JudgeKronos:
who emptied that bottle of Heineken? grin grin

the gods grin

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Chirowman(m): 11:12am On Apr 11, 2021
Why kill a soul you can't create . Well forgiveness is the answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.