Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke (22887 Views)

Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by contactwale: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo, founder of COZA Church is gradually recovering from stroke after a 7-month battle.

Fatoyinbo has not been seen in public since April, when he reportedly had stroke.

He is presently in Manchester with some family and church members for a crusade.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClZIlwsM-Th/

See his former and recent pictures here:

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by contactwale: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2022

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by sadics: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
This Life shaa

29 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by highchief1: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
contactwale:
Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo, founder of COZA Church is gradually recovering from stroke after a 7-month battle.

Fatoyinbo has not been seen in public since April, when he reportedly had stroke.

He is presently in Manchester with some family and church members for a crusade.

may death not spoil the plan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Supreme01: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Just shut up that is not Fatoyinbo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by JASONjnr(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Omo.....The curses that was sprayed on this man during the saga actually manifested on him....

If this is true, I pray he survives it and confess his sins....

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Creamypie(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Na wah oh. This isn't him, but if na true at all, which i doubt, Na wetin e dey think wey give am bp/stroke nah? No be so stroke dey be. The stroke story na cover for the real ailment hitting him On a serious note, let this be a lesson to the worshippers of these men of dog. They organize crusade to "heal" their sheeple, but go to the best hospitals abroad when they are sick. When they return, the same sheeple thank the pastors "god" for saving him, and not the health institution that treated him properly

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Chaii
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by BossGerald: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Romanoff(f): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Just saw this on Gistlovers blog, looks like it's him o.

Na only him nose remain.

Una sure say na stroke do this man?

10 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by contactwale: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Supreme01:
Just shut up that is not Fatoyinbo

Eediot

See this https://www.instagram.com/p/ClZIlwsM-Th/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by SensetionalGoal(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Please ignore the poster it's not fatoyinbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by siofra(f): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
The God of Busola Dakolo and other victims is working!

Hallelujah!!!

6 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Pringles101: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
siofra:
The God of Busola Dakolo is working!

Hallelujah!!!
I remember how she narrated how he gave her doggy over the bonnet of his car grin

grin
How I wish say them get the tape grin

6 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by femisplash: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Can his wife swear she didn't open her legs for another man in 7months

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Samps(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
I had been worried seeing his recent pictures but these pictures here justify my worries

4 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by siofra(f): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pringles101:

I remember how she narrated how he gave her doggy over the bonnet of his car grin

grin
How I wish say them get the tape grin

Doggy or rape?

Are you well at all undecided

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by femisplash: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
I'm seeing a younger Dr. Chris Ngige.

28 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Samps(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Na you she open am for, abi?
femisplash:
Can his wife swear she didn't open her legs for another man in 7months

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Romanoff(f): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
SensetionalGoal:
Please ignore the poster it's not fatoyinbo

These same pictures are on the Coza global IG page. Na him.

9 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by FreeStuffsNG: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Wow!!!
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by bennybuhari: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
That's not him.

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Pringles101: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Romanoff:
Just saw this on Gistlovers blog, looks like it's him o.

Na only him nose remain.

Una sure say na stroke do this man?
He contracted H.I.V from Busola Dakolo when he Fvcked her over the bonnet of his car cry

She started treating hers years ago while Fatonyibo was unaware of his status till the H.I.V become full blown A.I.D.S. cry

The Lord and Anti Retroviral is your strength Fatonyibo cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by tuzle(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
That is him, just check the ear of the first pics

8 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by ScamHunter: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hm...
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Pringles101: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
siofra:

Doggy or rape?

Are you well at all undecided
Na doggy ...

You want to tell me one man tells you to bend over his bonnet and you will just bend and pull your panties for him to penetrate you from behind if you don't want it too?

When a lady has regrets for sleeping with a man it becomes rape.
Highest, he persuaded till she gave in and later regretted and is now calling it rape.

We know you women.

13 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Eyesstone(f): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
undecided
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by foxxydude: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
Damn!
This life no balance at all
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by highchief1: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
contactwale:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClZIlwsM-Th/

e no good to Dey fork ppl wife na
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by slivertongue: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hmm
Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jesus...

Damn bro. Zero sorry from this side. You were spoiling small girls with Krest and ko nice naa

1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke by Tinubuadvocate: 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Stroke bad sickness.

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 / Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' / What Does The Bible Say About Intersex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.