Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,511 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

#1 Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Is 12 Times Richer Than Dangote - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #1 Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Is 12 Times Richer Than Dangote (553 Views)

Meet An African Man Who Is 14 Times Richer Than Dangote - Forbes / I Am Richer Than Dangote – Ghanaian (Dwarf) Shortest Man Speaks / Why Dangote’s Failed Paste Factory Should Give Buhari More Headache Than Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#1 Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Is 12 Times Richer Than Dangote by Timo01(m): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk0FEAQVwkw
Make sure you watch this video to the end, you will understand and how you too can apply the same principle to your own business too
Re: #1 Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Is 12 Times Richer Than Dangote by ncpat(m): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lazy poster wants to waste my data
Re: #1 Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Is 12 Times Richer Than Dangote by Timo01(m): 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
It is when you are patient enough to watch the video to the end you will discover that your data was not wasted at all. You will even thank me for providing such an informative video.
ncpat:
Lazy poster wants to waste my data
Re: #1 Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Is 12 Times Richer Than Dangote by ayterajah(m): 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
Timo01:
It is when you are patient enough to watch the video to the end you will discover that your data was not wasted at all
What about us that don't have data .... can't you just write out instead of this data wasting ... lazy youth in buhari voice and you're still going to join military force .... i mean the 50million youth that Tinubu is talking about.
Re: #1 Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Is 12 Times Richer Than Dangote by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:07am On Apr 11, 2021
Impressive
Re: #1 Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Is 12 Times Richer Than Dangote by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 11, 2021
Traffic
Re: #1 Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Is 12 Times Richer Than Dangote by SavageResponse(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2021
What's the purpose of this news sef?
Re: #1 Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Is 12 Times Richer Than Dangote by Timo01(m): 12:17am On Apr 12, 2021
I encourage you to get enough data to watch that video to the end and you will not regret doing so.
SavageResponse:
What's the purpose of this news sef?

(1) (Reply)

Usd For Sale / Side Hustle Internship 3.0 / How Ex-MD, CFO Defrauded Bank PHB N25.7bn – Justice Okunnu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.