Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Leaving Teaching Job For Bolt/uber - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Leaving Teaching Job For Bolt/uber (297 Views)

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / Bolt/Uber Drivers To Start Warning Strike Next Month. / N85k Bank Contract Staff Job Vs N50k Public School Teaching Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaving Teaching Job For Bolt/uber by jlo247(m): 7:42am On Apr 11, 2021
Good morning people
Let me make I short and precise presently I am a teacher and I earn up to 120k (including extra lessons) approximately every month though the extra lesson is not reliable it comes and go. My real basic salary from the school I teach is less than 40k. Now I have seen a car for bolt and I'm to decide next week. Although I am planning to acquire my own car too so that I can go into the bolt business but you know now money no gree save and we all know the price of corolla now. Please help me with your opinion and experience.
Re: Leaving Teaching Job For Bolt/uber by dawnomike(m): 8:14am On Apr 11, 2021
jlo247:
Good morning people
Let me make I short and precise presently I am a teacher and I earn up to 120k (including extra lessons) approximately every month though the extra lesson is not reliable it comes and go. My real basic salary from the school I teach is less than 40k. Now I have seen a car for bolt and I'm to decide next week. Although I am planning to acquire my own car too so that I can go into the bolt business but you know now money no gree save and we all know the price of corolla now. Please help me with your opinion and experience.
Uber/Bolt is a better option especially if operate in Lagos... Well, provided the money you remit to the car owner is not throat cutting(opt for a hire purchase). I wish you all the best!!!
Re: Leaving Teaching Job For Bolt/uber by Kraytur: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2021
I have a camry big daddy 06 XLE for Uber contact me

Rentals only
Re: Leaving Teaching Job For Bolt/uber by jlo247(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2021
Your contact please
Re: Leaving Teaching Job For Bolt/uber by Zendizel(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Re: Leaving Teaching Job For Bolt/uber by Kraytur: 8:55am On Apr 12, 2021
jlo247:
Your contact please

08083704907 WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Career Switch / Share Your Experience With Nigerian Nurses / Free Shiba Inu Claim Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.