Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art (2096 Views)

Holes In Our Tickets / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by InvestingExpert(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
Meet 28year old extreme body are Joel Miggler Who has taken piercing to a hole different level, enduring a week of pain after creating massive flesh tunnels on both of his cheeks, showing the inside view of his teeth.

His passion in extreme body modification has left him with giant holes on his face which earned him a Guinness World Record in 2014.

You can see Joel Miggler pushing a strawberry lace inside the hole in his cheek and pulling it out from the other end, this is just one of the many things that this body artist can do. According to Mirror, Joel started experimenting body modification on himself at the early age of 13.

Joel Miggler can be seen in the picture blowing smoke through the holes in his cheeks. He has spent thousands on body modification, €4,000 to be precise, including cutting his tongue.

cheeks are currently 36 millimetre wide in diameter but my goal is to stretch them to 40 millimetres.

Source:http:///s2f665c6c210315en_ng?client=newslite

Cc obinnau
Cc Divepen1

Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jesus!

This one deserves compulsory social distancing because the teeth will just be oozing without control.

See the dirty teeth shocked

2 Likes

Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by InvestingExpert(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
Insane

Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by InvestingExpert(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Madness

Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by InvestingExpert(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ridiculous

Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by chuksville(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tueh...!!!
This one disgust me already...
What sort of this is that...?

Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by illicit(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
Oponu
Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by vibre: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
Na God create this one too? Abi na devil run mold person when God no dey look?

1 Like

Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by markidoo(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
Oboy,, e choke... cool. Make I no go use Davido slang before them cramp me. Heard he gazetted the slang for a million naira. This paddy man get air vent for body....abi na expeller
Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by HITdemUP: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
AsherAmari:
Jesus!

This one deserves compulsory social distancing because the teeth will just be oozing without control.

See the dirty teeth shocked
Hehehehe @ compulsory social distancing...
Some people need to be avoided truly...
Many are mad only few are roaming .

1 Like

Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
HITdemUP:

Hehehehe @ compulsory social distancing...
Some people need to be avoided truly...
Many are mad only few are roaming .

I'm telling you. I'm yet to see the one that will pluck out his eyes and leave a hollow there for Guiness book of records.
Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by Erojepromise(f): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
embarassed how does he eat?
Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by HITdemUP: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
AsherAmari:

I'm telling you. I'm yet to see the one that will pluck out his eyes and leave a hollow there for Guiness book of records.
Hehehehe I no fit laugh biko... Some whites are really weird. They don't mind using their body as specimen to acquire fame. I watched how a certain white man once asked to be buried for two weeks after initially surviving the one of three days all in the name of setting records. Well he didn't make it out alive on the second trial. Naso e take die o
Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
HITdemUP:
Hehehehe I no fit laugh biko... Some whites are really weird. They don't mind using their body as specimen to acquire fame. I watched how a certain white man once asked to be buried for two weeks after initially surviving the one of three days all in the name of setting records. Well he didn't make it out alive on the second trial. Naso e take die o

Hahahahaaaa... This one choke. Like for real??... And the morons that buried him didn't even bother to check on him before the two weeks to see how he was faring? They waited for that two weeks. Hm..

These whites behave like lunatics sometimes. Don't know what their problem is.
Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by BrainEya(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mad pipu everywhere
Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by InvestingExpert(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2021
Na so we see am o
Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by InvestingExpert(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
Good evening
Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by InvestingExpert(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Good afternoon
Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by InvestingExpert(m): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2021
Good morning
Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by InvestingExpert(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2021
Hello Nls
Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by InvestingExpert(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2021
You want to see crazy
Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by InvestingExpert(m): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2021
Good morning
Re: Meet Joel Miggler, The Man Who Put Holes In His Cheeks For Art by InvestingExpert(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2021
Gowhats supping people

(1) (Reply)

Behind The Smile / Blessing Of The Fæ,ocelot Spleen. Rise Of The Guardians,chief Of The CH'ANG SHI / Photos :biography Of Chief Of Defense Staff Alex Sabundu Badeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.