Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University (3188 Views)

Convenant University Convocates 144 First Class / Virginity Test For Female Students To Be Conducted By Convenant University? / 2 Private University Admission In 2008 (acheiver's And Convenant University) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2007
Homosexualist On The Prowl At Convenant University

I was just having a discussion with a pal over here, though he's a student of covenant university.He was telling about some guys caught in their school about a week ago, practicing act of homosexualism.

And i was wondering what kind of life students are being subjected to, whereby guys are to put on tie on a daily basis, and hugs from opposite sex and holding of hands are not allowed.

I guess if am the one subjected to that kind of treatment i will never last a week.
Opinions from my fellow NLs are welcome
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by 9ja4eva: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2007
Not suprised cos their rules and hypocrisy sells dem out.

With the whole noise of it being the best school in Africa they still produce hypocrities.
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by Seun(m): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2007
Do these so-called "homo-sexualists" eat Covenant university students or what? How are they 'on the prowl'?
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2007
Seun:

Do these so-called "homo-sexualists" eat Covenant university students or what? How are they 'on the prowl'?

the simple truth is that they are just zipping and unzipping around with the same sex, and thats why they are on the prowl, devouring eachother
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by dominobaby(f): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2007
I guess this is not a new thing, its all around us, abi, how is its occurrence in Covenant such a different case?
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by olanajim(m): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2007
That is what you get when you try to wipe everyone in line of your own ideology. Unfortunately they may never catch anyone. And this evil is even worst than sexual immorality. No amount of threat can deter them as long as they are not caught.

There is even another, natural possibility- MASTURBATION. The man of God had better wake up to realize that when you try to resist human movement and will power, the devil get stronger.

He want to achieved what jesus with his divine presence didn't achieve. Whta Muhamed with his divine Army couldn't achieved, What Moses with his fiery musaic Laws failed to realize. Bishop must not destroy the good things he had done in a bid to realize a dream,which may not survive him.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by Seun(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2007
See me see trouble o. How is masturbation a problem? Isn't it a good way to release one's frustration?
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by Iman3(m): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2007
Seun:

See me see trouble o. How is masturbation a problem? Isn't it a good way to release one's frustration?
You can catch STDs and have unwanted pregnancies while masturbating.It is obviously evil.
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by Seun(m): 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2007
For the **** among us, I-man is only being sarcastic. He's on my side. wink

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by olanajim(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2007
well, I am not saying masturbation is evil. But, have you ever check their believe about it? Go ahead and find out what most of these people think about it. in fact, let any student claim that he masturbates and you would see that he is going on suspension. believe m,e, that is what they think. I had engaged someone from that school on this topic. Let them subject it to debate and you will see the wisdom behind it.

They are the one that hate everything sexuals regardless of the source.
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by oasis231(m): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2007
Hi,

West Coast University is offering admission for prospective students into professional courses.
You can check for more information on the school’s website at: www.westcoastuniversitynigeria-edu.org

All the best.
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by 9ja4eva: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2007
West Coast don turn Covenant abi?
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by walley(m): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2007
Seun and All,

With Masturbation, you are dirty and filthy to your self.

Masturbation does not give the God's way of sexual satisfaction to man, rather it's perversed

What's masturbation -
Masturbation refers to sexual stimulation, especially of one's own genitals and often to the point of orgasm, which is performed manually, by other types of bodily contact (except for sexual intercourse), by use of objects or tools, or by some combination of these methods.[1] Masturbation is the most common form of autoeroticism, and the two words are often used as synonyms, although masturbation with a partner (mutual masturbation) is also common. Animal masturbation has been observed in many species, both in the wild and in captivity.

Immanuel Kant regarded masturbation as a violation of the moral law. In the Metaphysics of Morals (1797) he made the a posteriori argument that 'such an unnatural use of one's sexual attributes' strikes 'everyone upon his thinking of it' as 'a violation of one's duty to himself', and suggested that it was regarded as immoral even to give it its proper name (unlike the case of the similarly undutiful act of suicide). He went on, however, to acknowledge that 'it is not so easy to produce a rational demonstration of the inadmissibility of that unnatural use', but ultimately concluded that its immorality lay in the fact that 'a man gives up his personality … when he uses himself merely as a means for the gratification of an animal drive'.

Among the world's religions, views on masturbation vary widely. Some religions view it as a spiritually detrimental practice, while others either do not or take a situational view. Among these latter religions, some view masturbation as allowable if used as a means unto sexual self-control, or as part of healthy self-exploration or sexual therapy, but disallow it if it is done with wrong motives or as an addiction.

Finally, I submit that Masturbation is an act of a man dehumanising himself for the sake self-satisfaction. It is burning your inner man to spite your outer goals of satisfaction

cheers
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2007
even so,
95 % of the world has engaged or engages in masturbation,
and the other 5 % are liars
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by davidt(m): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2007
Convenant University is obviously headed down a dangerous path by trying to be overly restrictive,
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by Uloh(f): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2007
<I-Man>do you know the definition of masturbation? I doubt it. go and do ur homework on it again.
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by fuzek: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2007
davidt:

Convenant University is obviously headed down a dangerous path by trying to be overly restrictive,

says u rite

c u dont v any rite to condemn any school, afterall they didnt force students to come there. people who r they went they by 'choice'. there are homsexuals everywia so wats the bigdeal if theyre also in CU, afterall theyre human beings there and not spirits and d school has only set its standard; ur opinion isnt regarded and just respect the school even if its against ur belief.

im sure ur money isnt involved in its building; ur 'talk' shouldnt mata. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

and at topic - wats ur probs wit d skul?there are many homos in oda skuls too, so wats wit CU.
wateva ur beef tongue tongue tongue
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by oskaywale(m): 4:33am On Aug 16, 2007
Homosexuality is not a matter of choice,so i dont think,the way of life in convenant university is responsible for this. at least this same act happens in federal and state universities where we have babes all around. you can see.
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by 9ja4eva: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2007
fuzek:

says u rite

c u don't v any rite to condemn any school, afterall they didnt force students to come there. people who r they went they by 'choice'. there are homsexuals everywia so wats the bigdeal if theyre also in CU, afterall theyre human beings there and not spirits and d school has only set its standard; your opinion isnt regarded and just respect the school even if its against your belief.

im sure your money isnt involved in its building; your 'talk' shouldnt mata. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

and at topic - wats your probs wit d skul?there are many homos in oda skuls too, so wats wit CU.
whatever your beef tongue tongue tongue

Does that make them do what they like?
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by fuzek: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2007
@9ja4eva,

dat doesnt make them wat they are, but so far they're humans and not spirits; then wat/ who excludes them from sin? the skul is only tryin to make them beta ok. homosexuals are humans and we should only pray/ hope 4 their salvation and not come here and just critisize the school.
wat does d skul v to do wit it anyway? theyre tryin their best and 4sure not evry1 will leave d skul saved and vice-versa, but my point is; its not our business ok, let d skul do its work, let d students and their families do theirs and let God do his thing ok.

Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by delejames(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2007
who is talking about west coast university,when the subject matter is about Homosexuals in Convenant University.people are really funny sometimes
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by 9ja4eva: 2:36am On Aug 28, 2007
fuzek:

@9ja4eva,

that doesnt make them what they are, but so far they're humans and not spirits; then what/ who excludes them from sin? the skul is only tryin to make them beta ok. homosexuals are humans and we should only pray/ hope 4 their salvation and not come here and just critisize the school.
what does d skul v to do wit it anyway? theyre tryin their best and 4sure not evry1 will leave d skul saved and vice-versa, but my point is; its not our business ok, let d skul do its work, let d students and their families do theirs and let God do his thing ok.

Okay so tell me why CU dey ban man n woman dey talk.Ansa me
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by fuzek: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2007
9ja4eva:

Okay so tell me why CU dey ban man n woman dey talk.Ansa me

They don't ban anybody from talking, but don't stay out wit a guy in odd places or wateva, later than 10pm. How does dis mean don't talk to opposite sex. Pls get ur facts strait, even many parents gives thei kids time limits. Even all d so called Uni's (fed/state), there time limits to which guys can visit girls and all dat.

Don't make any unnecessary mountain out of a mole hill undecided
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by 9ja4eva: 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2007
I have my facts right.

I see.Abeg talk true.If you runz a babe wey pastor dey runz na wahala

U sef talk true
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by fuzek: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2007
I've asked u b4 and will still ask again. . . r u m/f cos seriously i dunno wat u want me to tell u, a pastor and u runz'n a babe tongue D babe must be more than a babe, with how many girls in the school wink

Register ur relationship! as simple as dat wink grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by 9ja4eva: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2007
Oh well i am talking with facts here.Looks like you a CU spy cos the way u support the skul suprises me.
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by fuzek: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2007
9ja4eva:

Oh well i am talking with facts here.Looks like you a CU spy because the way u support the skul suprises me.

your facts are not elligible no more (permit me to say so) wink tongue
I'm not a CU spy or do they now give money to spies? I wouldn't mind (kidding newayz)
I support evey good thing and u know all good things have some (few in most cases) bad things aswell, but i like to appreciate the advantage of a thing that focus on d disadvantages (esp when d disadvantages doesn't outweigh d advantages) wink grin cool
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by 9ja4eva: 1:38am On Aug 30, 2007
So tell me why they are nt elligible?
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by choongtin(f): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2007
errrrrrrr that is disgusting
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by 9ja4eva: 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2007
When their rules are above board.
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by A40(m): 12:45am On Sep 01, 2007
Ewwwwww this is really disgusting ish. that school sef
Re: Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University by 9ja4eva: 1:31am On Sep 01, 2007
Very very

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ui-dlc-student Forum / UPDATED - UI PG Recommended Books For English Test. / PHOTOS: See How Kogi State University Students Queue For Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.