Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Hearing When Ears Are Covered? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hearing When Ears Are Covered? (171 Views)

Cancer Surgeries, Chemotherapy Now Covered By NHIS / "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hearing When Ears Are Covered? by ableguy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Why is it possible that one could still hear when the ears are carefully covered?

I tried covering my ears because of noise, I noticed I still hear the noise though faintly, why?

Again I was in a public vehicle and the breeze outside was thick and stiff that it almost spoil my ear because I sat close to the window I had to cover it with my hands yet I could still hear things somehow.

Does it mean one can't cover his ears so as not to hear again?
grin grin
Re: Hearing When Ears Are Covered? by DICKstractor: 1:21am On Apr 13, 2021
undecided

You can. Use a long pin and puncture your ear drum. Problem solved.

You know the say "modern problems require modern solutions"

(1) (Reply)

Who Had Medical Debt In The United States? / 4 Levels Of Premature Ejaculation - How To Determine Yours / Chinese Herbal Medicine Reacts Well On Orchitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.