Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos (30615 Views)

Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m / Three Arrested In Oyo For Hacking POS Platform To Steal N16m (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested For Duping Woman After Posing As Project Manager In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by LastProphet: 12:10am On Apr 14, 2021
chuksville:
Nigerians abroad especially in India are now committing crimes more than the citizens of those countries...

Why?

Ibos you mean but people will still insult abike dabiri when she says what she sees
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:23am On Apr 14, 2021
heendrix:
Well left to me I really can't seem to understand why Buhari is still allowing igbos travel out of the country and why each Ipob persons passport has not revoked by the Nigerian immigration commission. I can't understand really undecided

I'm forced to accept Buhari has failed Nigerians woefully angry

Such a shame that you ain't sensible..
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:24am On Apr 14, 2021
LastProphet:

Ibos you mean but people will still insult abike dabiri when she says what she sees

You are just an unfortunate fellow spewing trash..
So Hushpuppi and the likes are Igbos too ??
Confused fellow
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by bluefilm: 2:19am On Apr 14, 2021
Wisdom Obinna?

The name surely reminds me of the Three Wise men from the East.
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by Prince001(m): 5:26am On Apr 14, 2021
Blakjewelry:

those politicians you mentioned started from somewhere. I condenm all form of evil, whether from the bottom or top because these little ones will aquire wealth then decide to go into politics and the good guys won't be able to fight them politically

Yea they started from somewhere and so are those fraudsters too if u ask them. Some of them are doing legit business or working as law abiding citizen b4 things get worst. I don't condone fraud but giving them death sentence whereas the people that led them to that roaming, spending Naija money lavishly in Naija, dubai, London and else where. In China those politicians are d one getting death sentence easily not the fraudsters!
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by LastProphet: 7:26am On Apr 14, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

You are just an unfortunate fellow spewing trash..
So Hushpuppi and the likes are Igbos too ??
Confused fellow

How many hushpupi since then are non ibos? Even tomorrow another ibo will still be caught somewhere in the world, you must live under a rock not to know this wise fellow
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by pacespot(m): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2021
How can you call this one 25 years, even his age na scam
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
LastProphet:

How many hushpupi since then are non ibos? Even tomorrow another ibo will still be caught somewhere in the world, you must live under a rock not to know this wise fellow

You are just a loafer and a misguided slowpoke..
A shame..
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by LastProphet: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

A shame..
Yesterday your brother caught in SA selling drugs to school pupils, it's here on NL, wait till end of today another sibling should be caught somewhere. Morooonic tribe

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by LastProphet: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

A shame..

Today's own, stay tuned confused tribe:

https://www.nairaland.com/6506731/unachukwu-chiluba-paulinus-sentenced-death
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by LastProphet: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

A shame..

Mumu another set of your mumu brothers, more to commit tomorrow as expected of fooools:
https://www.nairaland.com/6512468/two-traffickers-excrete-191-pellets
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by Blackman7: 3:17am On Apr 19, 2021
Okoro, obinna, chinadu, nnudubisi, emaka , kalachi, okonkwo,nnamdi, kanu, kalu, uzor, amachi ........ Stop disgracing us . Criminals

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos by God1stson(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
SmartPolician:
Tomorrow, someone will be wondering why foreign countries are profiling Nigerians at the airport.

These guys - commiting this crime and tarnishing what's left of Nigeria's already battered image - should know that most of us are marginalised, including myself. However, we all haven't resorted to crime yet.
Not justifying crime but there is a remote cause to it. Let me explain, the same thing that makes an average igbo graduate or business man to travel to Lagos or Abuja for greener pastures is the same thing that pushes the same guys to travel abroad. EVERYBODY MUST 'BENEFIT' FROM THE LONG TIME SYSTEMATIC MARGINALIZATION OF THE IGBOS. SADLY, IGBOS ARE INDUSTRIOUS IN NATURE, SO THIS THEIR NATURE COULD SWING EITHER WAY (+or-) depending on the circumstances. Only persons with Godly resolve can stay calm in the face of such MARGINALIZATION. I worked as contract staff in WRPC most of my ogas were northerners and southwestners. Could hardly c easterners or southsouth. Maybe is our calling .They couldn't even retain me on a contract basis even with my xperience cos I came from d "wrong tribe".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) / Mile 12 Crisis: Police Arrests 48 Suspects, Adopt 24-hr Surveillance / Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.