Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) (39981 Views)

See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote / BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu / $300M BUA Sugar Factory In Kwara Is Nearing Completion. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by Ayo2004: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
This Rabiu na werey
When the government was favouring him and his brother when they closed the borders,he did not complain but now that it is against him,werey don dey rant since

None of them care about the average Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin Odikwa serious o ...Okay I have seen the irrigation, but the Journalist didn't say you didn't cultivate, he said from the satellite report you have done so so percentage.... Anyway let just say you are work in progress.... Go and settle with your senior brother, because if I talk say you still never tell me how you intend processing your harvest now, given that you haven't commissioned most of your equipments, it would look like my view is tilted toward Alhaji's camp.
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by charlesucheh(m): 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
y'all should sha plant that sugar cane and save us from buying #50 sugar that was hitherto being sold for #20.

And as for Dangote, The field is meant for all to play! Let the best player win o!
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by jeffoe(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
What is most important is strong transparent public institution that cannot be manipulated and would ensure level playing field for all participants which is what we lack. Nigeria itself is a member of the opec cartel we are very far away from becoming a free market economy. Lol when someone thinks all this media noise would bring about competition. There is nothing stopping this billionaire to go behind back door and form a cartel
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by lagba04(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nice one
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by EBEk101(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Very welcome development. Let it kuku turn to price war smiley
that igbo man should advice dangote to reduce his price to five naira
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by Minjim: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Where are the 3000 hectares sugarcane plantations?
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by TSBO: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
I don't know what's happening here but Seun should be careful so the front page doesn't turn into a spot for media wars and junk journalism.

Wanted to close down the plantation?? Is Lafiagi a Free Trade Zone or the facility an export only facility?? Does the export-only facility have a plantation?? Did this OP really follow the developments or what on earth informed this apology of a post??

I'm not in support of anyone but pictures don't tell us anything. There is a Sugar Masterplan, show us evidence of progress (the authorities do assessments from time to time)...
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

I shouldn't have to.
Which kind language be "I shouldn't have to"
Hahaha
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
adash101:
Massive but other competitors should be allowed
allowed how?
Who is stopping you from building your own or planting sugarcane
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by humberjade: 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
I know for sure that Fulani herders dare not step on this land with their herds as green and big it is...but would trample on the ordinary man's with impunity.
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by luckingto50: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
wpadmin:
Nigerias richest men are owners of companies producing everyday commodities.

Wetin I fit produce like this
Babies
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
hmmm
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by adash101: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
allowed how?
Who is stopping you from building your own or planting sugarcane
Like you don't know this two have full federal backings.
What happened to other cement companies ?
These guys kill and shut down threat with federal might.
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
wpadmin:
Nigerias richest men are owners of companies producing everyday commodities.

Wetin I fit produce like this
whatever you want
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
paulolee:
according to.macroeconomics....price war is needed in d market...dangote should stop playing monopoly aided with politics..
he is claim he is a smart business man as d media claim, he should go all out and allow free n open market for more competition so dt the consumers decide....he should stop imposing prices on us tru the help of f.g policies and scars perfect substitutes...
smart bozmen go for monopoly eh hitch can only be grabbeef by govt
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
Awoleesu:
Why herdmen nor dey invade this kind plantation?

Na only question I ask oooo!
there will be repercussions

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by adecz: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
angry angry

➡Dangote can not withstand
healthy competition.

➡He buys the governments in power
in order to get selfish favourable
conditions, tax breaks & duty free
importation to the detriment of the
national economy but gain for himself.

➡The government also naively supports his
monopoly. That was how he used
government to run the Station Group
out of Nigeria.

➡He is now about to use Buhari to gain
full control of petroleum processing.

➡Don't be surprised that govt, after
spending $1.5bn on our refineries will
selll off to him at $800m.

That's the type of business Dangote
understands.❌❌❌
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by zoedew: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
JOSEPDAM WE CELEBRATE YOU EVEN IN DEATH!
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by SavageResponse(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
AlphaSentinel:
did you watch the video?

Try and have some shame when peddling lies! angry
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by SavageResponse(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
obie3rixe:

Which kind language be "I shouldn't have to"
Hahaha

There is nothing wrong with the grammar
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
EBEk101:

that igbo man should advice dangote to reduce his price to five naira

Ah Ah now! Five naira?! That's greediness. Will somebody die if he reduces to one naira?
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by LikeAking: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
BUA = BUHARI

Make una think am.
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
Awoleesu:
Why herdmen nor dey invade this kind plantation?

Na only question I ask oooo!
they will pay dearly

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by vikstandon(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
That's how we want it...Free economy!
Good competition!!
We have suffered really hard in the hands of a monopolized economy!!!
Monopoly is one reason why you pay � times the price of something you can get for a penny even after paying for importation duty on it!!!!

More players in the Industries...we would smile again!!! I want to start my house this year...I look forward to crash of cement price!!!!

Please how much is house rent at your locality.... The reason is because of cement price they say.
Dangote is a killer!!!
Let's protest this favouring of one business man at the expense of 220 million Nigerians.
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by foreshore(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
mariahAngel:
I see no plantation. Just massive fields and refineries.

Maybe you need glasses
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by Housing(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
Dangote is a shark when it comes to monopoly. I remembered when Femi Otedola dare ventured into cement production. He Dangote immediately turned him to his enemy. With enough blackmail. Journalist really cash out as both are buying of dirty gist about them. Rabiu Abdul Salam is really a determined person.
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by OJEEMAH(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
SmartPolician:

I'm sure if these two men came from the east, some idiots here would be shouting: The problem of one Igbo man is another Igbo man
And If Rabiu is an igbo man, you guys would have tribalized it.
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by SmartPolician: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
OJEEMAH:
And If Rabiu is an igbo man, you guys would have tribalized it.

All join
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
This is ONE NIGERIA! Two FULANIS are allowed to monopolize importation of the most essential commodities in a country of over 100 million people and some IDIOTS still believe in the contraption. The ZOO is the only country on the face of this earth that government picks and chooses WINNERS and LOSERS. Any slowpoke given the chance to be the SOLE importer of the most essential commodities like sugar, flour, rice, cement, etc. would become the richest man in Africa. So, it does not impress anyone that Dangote is the richest man in Africa.
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by OJEEMAH(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
SmartPolician:

All join
You're right
Re: More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) by ayanbadejo68166: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
:Why herdmen nor dey invade this kind plantation?Na only question I ask oooo!they will pay dearly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) / Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike / CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.