Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis (2742 Views)

Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) / Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by justice2010: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2021
General Paint area after Abraham Adesanya is the place where 70% of the hardened crimes in the lekki axis are planned and also initiated. You have cultist, armed robbers, pick pockets, con artists, car jackers, assassins, ritualist's and rapists that use the place as a base and place where they build shanty houses to live.

When the place was destroyed by the police and the security agencies after the Endsars riot, the crime rate within the evirons reduced and a lot of car jacking cases reduced drastically. From the lekki one axis area all the way to awoyaya ibeju lekki people noticed that the crime rate had reduced.

Now all of a sudden the people are back rebuilding those same shanty wooden houses in the area and the crime rate is sky rocketing again. Do our police force lack the know how to re enforce their own duties. The law enforcement agencies removed and ejected everyone from the area but now they sit idle by, while those miscreants rebuild their base. The area commander in the Ajiwe police command is the most useless policeman known to man, he is very greedy and he lacks the intelligence required to solve this issue. He needs the crime in the area so that his cells will be full. The CP needs to remove this incompetent man or be ready to face those boys when they fully re-group.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by kingthreat(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nice intel. Thing is in Nigeria we wait for things to deteriorate before taking action especially on crime. I'll simply advice you keep safe around there. Untill the crime there don full bucket like Fulani kidnappings in the South West, little or nothing will happen.

2 Likes

Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by harmargedon: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by dederocs(m): 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
We must live in a sane society.
Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by justice2010: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2021
Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by justice2010: 8:37am On Apr 15, 2021
cry cry
Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by justice2010: 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
ok
Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by justice2010: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
I was told by someone that he saw some young men carrying guns within the general paint area earlier today. That place is cesspool of criminal activity and the police operating in that division are girl scouts.

2 Likes

Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by justice2010: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2021
angry angry
Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by phygo89(m): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
justice2010:
General Paint area after Abraham Adesanya is the place where 70% of the hardened crimes in the lekki axis are planned and also initiated. You have cultist, armed robbers, pick pockets, con artists, car jackers, assassins, ritualist's and rapists that use the place as a base and place where they build shanty houses to live.

When the place was destroyed by the police and the security agencies after the Endsars riot, the crime rate within the evirons reduced and a lot of car jacking cases reduced drastically. From the lekki one axis area all the way to awoyaya ibeju lekki people noticed that the crime rate had reduced.

Now all of a sudden the people are back rebuilding those same shanty wooden houses in the area and the crime rate is sky rocketing again. Do our police force lack the know how to re enforce their own duties. The law enforcement agencies removed and ejected everyone from the area but now they sit idle by, while those miscreants rebuild their base. The area commander in the Ajiwe police command is the most useless policeman known to man, he is very greedy and he lacks the intelligence required to solve this issue. He needs the crime in the area so that his cells will be full. The CP needs to remove this incompetent man or be ready to face those boys when they fully re-group.
You are a true patroit unlike our politician, police and those unscrupulous elements.

3 Likes

Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by Bartoglat: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
justice2010:
I was told by someone that he saw some young men carrying guns within the general paint area earlier today. That place is cesspool of criminal activity and the police operating in that division are girl scouts.
Nice intel, can I get more information on this, so we can take it up. Thanks.
Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by justice2010: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by justice2010: 9:07am On Apr 24, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by justice2010: 8:07am On Apr 25, 2021
ok
Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by Streetpresident: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2021
ok
Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by Brotherbaby(m): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Olopa, take note.
Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by justice2010: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
oo
Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by kingthreat(m): 7:01am On Apr 28, 2021
No be by force for people to comment on your thread. You just keep saying "ok" like there is some serious discussion going on here.
Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by justice2010: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2021
kingthreat:
No be by force for people to comment on your thread. You just keep saying "ok" like there is some serious discussion going on here.

Where you asked to comment and why is it that only in this country somebody would complain about intel that is given to help keep people aware. If it was written on a bulletin board then there would be no need to type ok. Security and safety is paramount so it is not about the comments but trying to keep more people aware. If the law enforcement see it enough, they might be forced to do something about it. You guys complain about our leaders not doing enough, so I have decided to be my brothers keeper and spread this message. If we all play our part then things might just get a little better.

I just hope your not part of the people causing havoc in that place and the only reason you are ranting is that this write up is giving you sleepless nights. Have they started to pay people by the number of comments on a thread, because i am still confused.
Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by Ogonnannabuike: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2021
Please I need help.
My mum bought shares worth 100thousand in 2007 from zenith and firstbank,I am trying to get my unclaimed dividends as we've never touched or collected it,please howmuch would it worth and I need suggestions on how best to go about it
Thank you in advance
Re: The Number 1 Black Spot In The Lekki Lagos Axis by kingthreat(m): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2021
justice2010:

Where you asked to comment and why is it that only in this country somebody would complain about intel that is given to help keep people aware. If it was written on a bulletin board then there would be no need to type ok. Security and safety is paramount so it is not about the comments but trying to keep more people aware. If the law enforcement see it enough, they might be forced to do something about it. You guys complain about our leaders not doing enough, so I have decided to be my brothers keeper and spread this message. If we all play our part then things might just get a little better.

I just hope your not part of the people causing havoc in that place and the only reason you are ranting is that this write up is giving you sleepless nights. Have they started to pay people by the number of comments on a thread, because i am still confused.

Read the first comment on the post. We know it is a thing of concern.

(1) (Reply)

The Hacker Who Stole And Gave Back $600M Has Been Offered A Job And Reward / Suspected Yahoo Boys Caught With A Girl's Body Parts In Ondo State [video) / Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Thailand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.