Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd (42617 Views)

It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag / Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or / You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd – Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by tidalstorm(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
spy24:
Ole no try for ighalo matter the guy was not that bad but the way he froze him out was bad

See Dan James I wonder why that guy plays ahead of Ahmad Diallo if I'm that boy I'll leave manutd in January if the coach does not believe in him

I'm a United fan

All this online coaches sef, you no know say man utd na big club abi?
If Amad flop for one march na una go kill him self esteeem which might never get back.
Ole that sent Facundo on loan amd left Amad, and you say the coach doesn't trust him.

People no just like Ole no matter wetin that guy do, make them go bring Poch so una go happy.

I agree on Ighalo though, him no try for am but with Cavani it will have bin harder to play him.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Minjim: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
He gave you your dream chance. Please, be grateful for that.
He could have chosen Cavani when he chose you
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Canberra55: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
Where did he fire Ole now? Na for leg abi na for armpit? There's not even an ounce of angst in his comments. Yall tripping man.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Ubdavis(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Shame no gree u tell us how e dey do u for bele
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Minjim: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
KosiGee:

Sadly lots of people don’t read and when they do, they have problem understanding what they read.

Ighalo didn’t say that but was grateful for the opportunity he had at Man United.

Our reaction is based on what we read here.

Now, if there is a concluding part and the op refused to post it, blame the op.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
You follow your dream.Why you no go back to play in china.15mins playtime.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by tidalstorm(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Heathrow44:
When u employ a manager, the manager isn't there to please any player or work on sympathy he's there to win and if he doesn't see u fit into his vision, u have to make him regret it or u leave, I don't see anything about being unfair, life itself is unfair u have to learn to deal with it! Although I suspect some racist colouration to that activity by OGS who isn't even qualified to be a manager!

Ole that is second with that unbalanced team, that is always playing Fred and Scott because of no better options is the one that is not qualified to be a manager.
Well done.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Ezyp(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
paafin:

Wonder who Bailly is?
He would have been a regular starter if not for injuries and fitness issues!
That's is a big lie. He preferred Victor over Bailly even when Bailly is fit and played well in the previous match. I be united fan so I know what I wrote
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by HitRun(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ezyp:

That's is a big lie. He preferred Victor over Bailly even when Bailly is fit and played well in the previous match. I be united fan so I know what I wrote

You be jon snow. You no know shit!
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Codes151(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

Being black is hard, you have to put twice as much effort as others to stand a chance
no black players in man u?

Rashford, Fred, Greenwood?
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by okoIYAyin(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

Being black is hard, you have to put twice as much effort as others to stand a chance

Oh really, so Martial, Fred, Pogba and Rashford are green abi
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by patmanpatrick(m): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
He keeps on using that shit of a player martial who can't even kick a ball
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by jaxxy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
He almost ruined ighalo’s carrier. Na crime to love ManU? Haba
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Cmanforall: 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

How is he a racist?
You sound so bitter!

This same man plays Rashford, Greenwood, Pogba, Martial, etc. All dark skinned, yet you call him racist.

It is unfair!

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Sleekfingers: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

nigerians and their lame excuses....how is he a racist?

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
ingrate, you should be grateful you had a chance to play and score for your so called boyhood club. ther is a reason they didnt look at you all the while you were playing in the EPL. you were a stop gap. you did your thing, time to move on.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by judedwriter(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
Igahlo should just eat humble pie and be grateful that he was a part of man utd...

How many africans have an opportunity like he had?

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Cmanforall: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright..

I first know say nothing good is gonna come out of that ighalo transfer to man u....

You can't move from chinese super league to ngonzi united....
And expect them to treat you fairly
They came for him because he was the African highest goal scorer in African Nations Cup.
Imagine, if Musa or some else had taken that last penalty he scored in that tournament, his name won't be among the top scorers.
But good he came back to the UK.
I thought it was gonna be good for him and his family
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Maski87: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Anyway Man U will not win anything this year
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by SmartyPants(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

So Wan Bissaka, Rashford, Martial, Pogba, Fred etc are what? Blue?

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by gbengaadeleye12: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
One of the best striker in Nigeria
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Olam09(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

That's the reason for me always loving Chelsea fc, that team is the best team in premier league, players feel at home whenever they are at the club, and they don't flinch about their race or background. Right from time Chelsea loves signing black players especially the British nigerian or from any other black country. But Manchester United are big racist most of their players are white players.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Olam09(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
That's the reason for me always loving Chelsea fc, that team is the best team in premier league, players feel at home whenever they are at the club, and they don't flinch about their race or background. Right from time Chelsea loves signing black players especially the British nigerian or from any other black country. But Manchester United are big racist most of their players are white players.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by ofiko123(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
What is the use crying over spoilt milk...
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Amalekki: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
codemaniacs:

Being African born is the main issue. Remember they have "black" players that are from other continents and black players born from African parents in Europe.
Van de Beek must be from Ibadan.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Amalekki: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Olam09:
Yet, Chelsea FC have never stepped inside Nigeria to play a football match. Manchester United did.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by zikter(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

Na wao, and Wan Bissaka is playing always, Rashford and Martial as well are regulars. Maybe you can define your racism more. He was not good enough to compete with others

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Ebenezer4141(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

So rashford, Pogba, and Baily are whites abi??
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by hybridblood07(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sharap! You make no sense
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
JayJohnson:

How can this 45 years old man now be complaining? He cannot run, he doesn't struggle for ball, just wait in one position for the ball and you expect the Manager to bench Martial, Greenwood or Cavani for you?

Yeye boy!!

Imagine how you just disgraced yourself
Your children must not see this
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Jazzman01: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
otipoju:
Always leave when the ovation is loudest.
And revealing how much he loved the club did not work in his favour as well.

After he signed the extension, Solkjaer went to buy Old man Cavani who is a miss 5 score 1 striker

That's an insult to Cavani. Despite his age, he is still more prolific and reliable than Rashford, Martial etc. Infact he is the best striker manutd have at the moment. Rashford is very very unreliable. He is the type you should refer to as miss 5 score 1 and Martial is even worse.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Ezyp(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
HitRun:

You be jon snow. You no know shit!
Go look bush dude.. I follow you chat for here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) / Jade Faulkner, Nigerian Gymnast At The Commonwealth Games. Photos / Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.