Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki (8757 Views)

Gigantic Backside Birthday Cake Of Nkechi Blessing Given To Her By A Fan. PHOTOS / Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) / Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Infamous Curves In A Leather-denim Jumpsuit At Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by Pmpm: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Singer Tems Show off Her infamous Gigantic Backside In New Photos, Got People Talking(Photos)

Fast rising music star Tems who recently featured Wizkid on her new track 'Essense' has released some banging photos that has got people talking on ig.

She recently released this hot photos on her page if story and some Nigerian has being accusing her of hiding such a huge gigantic backside all this while.

See all the Photos and comments below ;

http://www.pmtvgist.com/2021/04/singer-tems-show-off-her-infamous.html

1 Like

Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
No even FinE

1 Like

Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by Opportuneke(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
she's actually beautiful,

I hope she keeps her decency by keeping everyone in the dark about her body cos to me, it's like she's loosing it.

The major reason why I cherish Teni. She covers her body always.

My love for decently dressed ladies knows no bound.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by rex444(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ayam not understanding
Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by Pmpm: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
No even FinE
haaa

1 Like

Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by lkillbrokehoes: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Opportuneke:
she's actually beautiful,

I hope she keeps her decency by keeping everyone in the dark about her body cos to me, it's like she's loosing it.

They major reason why I cherish Teni. She covers her body always.
Wetin we want see for teni hippopotamus body? take your time.

7 Likes

Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by CSTRR: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
Yoruba girls like that with average face dey get humongous back sides or boobs.

1 Like

Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by franklingud(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
Wey the nyash na? angry
Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ohhh, ihe nkea owu rice,,, hope we won't be disappointed when we finally "meet" this nyash

1 Like

Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by Asianjollof007: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
franklingud:
Wey the nyash na? angry
Zoom the picture well
Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by Asianjollof007: 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
No even FinE
Let's see your girlfriend and your sisters fes..
Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by Ayo2004: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Fun fact:when I was a kid,I thought infamous was the opposite of famous so an infamous person is someone who is not popular grin

1 Like

Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by Falomo211(m): 12:08am On Apr 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

Lol stop now
Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by Pmpm: 4:17am On Apr 14, 2021
Ayo2004:
Fun fact:when I was a kid,I thought infamous was the opposite of famous so an infamous person is someone who is not popular grin
read d topic again
Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by Khd95(m): 5:27am On Apr 14, 2021
This is a TEMStation, inside Ramadan haha

She for just wait for 30 More days naa

Anyways, the babe gather better for behind, inside her TRY ME video she did so well to conceal the nyash, same as essence video with baba nla.

I have checked her pictures thru Google, no picture of her showing her nyash, she's always on over size skirts when her back side is on view, na girl like this I dey like

No be all those girls with mean square nyash always posting their silicon filled ikebe

3 Likes

Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by femi4: 6:30am On Apr 14, 2021
You don't need no other body
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body
Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by angelfallz(m): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2021
Is it true she is hiding her buttocks?
Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by Prettyvirginia(f): 7:45am On Apr 14, 2021
A very beautiful lady, Tems
Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by iamyemiakins(m): 7:56am On Apr 14, 2021
Ìdí abajo cheesy
Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by LoudLord(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

Oga go siddon
Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by Opportuneke(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

No vex bro, but you know that's the truth.

Sexy or not, she appears covered.
Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by Pmpm: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2021
grin
femi4:
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body
Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by Walkee: 11:00am On Apr 14, 2021
Who is she?
Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by Petyr1: 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Who is this one again? Is she a wrestler?
See stretch marks on her chest sef
Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by MiratonMatador: 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
Vacancy!!!

DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
Duties
Organize social media campaigns
Assist with email campaigns
Assist with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Produce website and social media content
Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires
Collecting and analyzing data to identify consumer trends
Researching consumer opinions and marketing strategies and proposing adjustments to current strategies accordingly
Creating graphic representations of data and translating complex research into easily readable content for stakeholders and other departments
Preparing marketing proposals and presentations based on company needs
Measuring consumer satisfaction with products or services
Monitoring and managing the company's social media platforms, adjusting outreach tactics as needed
Complete other administrative tasks as needed

Requirements and qualification
Bachelor degree in marketing, mass communication or any related field.
Prior internship experience a plus
Experience using Adobe Photoshop and other content creation tools
Graphic design skills
Good computer skills

Please send CV to info@miratonmatadorgroup.com

Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by TruthHurts1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
Not everyone in Nigeria is a MUDSLIME and nobody is forcing you to watch. You can continue your pretend "fast" and stop trying to force your degenerate religion on everyone.

[img]https://images./35HQzQUQilxw5GdVAOW5Bb.jpg[/img]

Khd95:
This is a TEMStation, inside Ramadan haha

She for just wait for 30 More days naa

Anyways, the babe gather better for behind, inside her TRY ME video she did so well to conceal the nyash, same as essence video with baba nla.

I have checked her pictures thru Google, no picture of her showing her nyash, she's always on over size skirts when her back side is on view, na girl like this I dey like

No be all those girls with mean square nyash always posting their silicon filled ikebe
Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by Khd95(m): 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Not everyone in Nigeria is a MUDSLIME and nobody is forcing you to watch. You can continue your pretend "fast" and stop trying to force your degenerate religion on everyone.

[img]https://images./35HQzQUQilxw5GdVAOW5Bb.jpg[/img]

you are embittered, get well soon bro cool

where in my post did i force religion on you or anyone?
Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by TruthHurts1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
I'm disgusted. The religion of filthy almajiris, terrorists, child rapists and hypocrites makes me feel like vomitting.

[img]https://images./1kPpSoQIdUGUmu9FQx7aPm.gif[/img]

Khd95:
you are embittered, get well soon bro cool

where in my post did i force religion on you or anyone?

Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by Khd95(m): 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
TruthHurts1:
I'm disgusted. The religion of filthy almajiris, terrorists, child rapists and hypocrites makes me feel like vomitting.

[img]https://images./1kPpSoQIdUGUmu9FQx7aPm.gif[/img]

go ahead and vomit brother if that will make you feel better

peace be on to cool
Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by TruthHurts1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
I'll vomit on a copy of the piece of sh#t called the koran, then I'll burn it. That will make me feel better.

Khd95:
go ahead and vomit brother if that will make you feel better

peace be on to cool
Re: Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki by Katcall: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
CSTRR:
Yoruba girls like that with average face dey get humongous back sides or boobs.
i smash one yesterday. Come see noise after she don make me cum twice with her mouth

(1) (Reply)

34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son / Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal / Wife Of The Lord's Chosen Ministries' General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.