Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) (12738 Views)

Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki / Gigantic Backside Birthday Cake Of Nkechi Blessing Given To Her By A Fan. PHOTOS / Meet The 25-year-old Lady With Gigantic Breasts That Won't Stop Growing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by janefblog: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
The big booty American lady who caused a stir on social media yesterday when she arrived at Ghana international airport has been identified as Jaye Love.

It was gathered, Jaye Love besides her career as an Instagram model and a socialite is also a Club Host and a DJ and was said to have arrived Ghana for the year of return festival.

Jaye Love claims his gigantic backside is real and all-natural.

She got the entire people including the staff at the Kotoka International Airport starring at her when she arrived in Ghana.

Her social media pages are littered with many stunning photos and videos. Check out some more of her photos here...................https://janefblog.com/11350-2the-lady-with-gigantic-backside-identified-as-a-club-host-and-a-dj-photos/

Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by johnkey: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
She can sit on my face all day

5 Likes

Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
and na shit full there so o!

8 Likes

Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
johnkey post=85289172:

U WON CARRY DISEASE?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by nlPoster: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
What's her actual nationality?

People keep saying she's from different countries.
Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by LegendaryLover(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
O.M.G.
this is kinda ass u eat, then ride doggy into elysium.

yeyyy hahhh!!!!
Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by daddytime(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
What a baka?

This one na Boeing 777 of asses.

Now, I understand why the onlookers couldn't resist the urge to get their phones out while snapping away.

This is disfiguring.

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by paul100(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
This woman trousers will be customized

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by otipoju(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Silicon.

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by Thermodynamics(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
It's obviously fake

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by AchosDaboss(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
This looks like the lady I saw on a TV program 'BOTCHED' that got injected with substances that made her butt that big, now having complications and wants to go for corrective measures but was told her case is a bit complicated to fix.

No be everybody wey get big yansh Dy smile within o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by Ezehillary(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
ike nsi

1 Like

Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
ghettokid1:
[/b]
U WON CARRY DISEASE?
disease ke! him go die instant
Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
cassidy1996:
disease ke! him go die instant
ABI

1 Like

Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by ilevic(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
johnkey:

Fast forward to 50 year's time... When all fats have gone...
Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
ilevic:

Fast forward to 50 year's time... When all fats have gone...
bros women don't lose fat from ass rather it keep adding even at old age

1 Like

Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Disgusting!
Women say no to booty implant, they'll not heed.
Tommorow when this one will start suffering now, naso they'll be disturbing the peace of the whole internet,

Kudos to you if it's natural (but I doubt)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by Uyi168: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
ghettokid1:
and na shit full there so o!
Fats not shit...

1 Like

Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by itsme01: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
looks deformed

1 Like

Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by Egbetuaaa: 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
looks deformed
[/s]
Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
The poorly educated ones will say the massive rear-end is laden with excreta aka shit.

Meanwhile, the OP should add "graphics" to the caption. What I'm seeing now isn't sexy nor pleasing to the eyes.
Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by Smony: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
this is too much

1 Like

Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
what an ass shocked
Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by mechanics(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
johnkey:
hahahahah, your face won't remain the same o.
Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by mechanics(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
Chai, she gather o.
Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by ItooWorWor(m): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
o: Kai na dis kind yash kill baba Mulika fr my area oo
Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:39am On Dec 29, 2019
Musicians will be begging her to participate in thier music videos.
Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 29, 2019
grin

Palm on your asss I don't about the bre*st.
This is what I will call CauseTrouble
Re: Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) by MVLOX(m): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2019
you don't mean it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogenna Walter Ekwubiri Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Award, Gets Plate Number / Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) / Pete Edochie Collection Of Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.