Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 (46492 Views)

Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by Jeffy1206(m): 2:21pm On May 05, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

Why not
Na kun we go unleash on Una come Saturday, na real thrashing
I know Kun know how to score against Chelsea but let's see about that... If Chelsea qualify for final today, then expect the Saturday game to be boring cos both coaches will be reserving their best tact for the final come what May. cool
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by Mavrick2012: 3:26pm On May 05, 2021
gevans:

Yes, bcoz we're supporting the best team
what then will city fans say?
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by Mavrick2012: 3:27pm On May 05, 2021
LesbianBoy:

They won't still win it tongue grin grin grin
no give yourself bp fa.

Hating isn't good fa
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:58pm On May 05, 2021
oloyedewaris:
End of conversation, you are still a kid
Go back to your fellow JSS 2 friends and be talking about how Messi scored 1 “beautiful goal” while PSG nack 4 goals in his own house grin
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:00pm On May 05, 2021
McEphiks:
And still lose against Chelsea ���
our Chelsea girls no de carry last oh!
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by Komu1048(m): 4:47pm On May 05, 2021
beautyhound:

De bruyne played? u called 20 mins played? after which he was withdrawn cos of injury? Na back of TV una dey watch? Don't u understand tactics? We played upfront with 3 players dt rarely played and out of form 2geda (Sterling, Jesus and Torres). u cud see 4rm d first mins hw disjointed deir performances were.

Remain disjointed while we Fuxk u in Istanbul but there is prefuxk this weekend sha
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by McEphiks(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
our Chelsea girls no de carry last oh!

The way they trashed Bayern Munich was interesting.

Their counter attacking style is �

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by jizzison(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2021
fergie001:

The guy is done.

When the likes of Verratti and Di Maria are pressing and marking, he is dancing. The guy is annoying, don't his teammates talk to him?

Pochettino will definitely be sacrificed in no time but I am happy Neymar has shown the world how useless he is.
PSG are better without Neymar.
I feel sorry for pochettino, the more Neymar gets playing time in games like that, they won't move forward.
Who knows what's going through the mind of Mbappe?
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by fergie001: 5:00pm On May 05, 2021
jizzison:

PSG are better without Neymar.
I feel sorry for pochettino, the more Neymar gets playing time in games like that, they won't move forward.
Coaches and more Coaches will be sacrificed as the games wear on.

Who knows what's going through the mind of Mbappe?
Japa.....
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by KingDash: 5:44pm On May 05, 2021
Eryyy92:
Coaches dey Julius nagelsman Carle ancelloti Even klopp is better Pochettino na just average EPL coach A coach without any trophy
klopp go make sense
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by Paruz1015(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2021
Junnior:

Hesgoal messed up today. You got any other sure website?

Download

Live football stream HD, from the appstore
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by Emmanuel226(m): 9:33pm On May 05, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. How is he a racist? Who is d captain of city? Is he not a black guy? Dont he have blacks in his team? Guy, park well joor
whether u like it or not,
Guardiola is a racist
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by iLegendd(m): 10:12pm On May 05, 2021
Komu1048:

Please for the sake of sanity stop calling Zinchenko and stone. Please will you call for replay Cox I can see you are pained that Chelsea beat your darling mancity and guess what. Chelsea always beat mancity home and away. From 2000 to now we have beaten them home and away more than 7 times, so don't cry.
You people have never given Chelsea a chance and we love it that way cox its always sweet to celebrate and rub it on your face.
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by iLegendd(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2021
ngadaAwo:
lol I've never seen fans so delusional and myopic like Chelsea fans.

no wonder people do say that they don't know football that all they know is talk talk.

ball wey still open like this una don dey talk about final.
una dey play 1-1 with Real Madrid (not one average club oo) and you guys feel so comfortable like someone that has reached finals.
under with your eyes you've seen goal deficits much higher overturned by opponent clubs and big teams bottling goal deficits yet some of you guys are already talking about finals.
lol the funny thing is that the same people that thinks probably ball will end in 0-0 tomorrow and Real Madrid will go full 90mins without scoring where expecting PSG to overturn our 2-1 lead.
even at 2-1 lead as a devoted City fan and football lover I never felt relaxed not even when we where 1 goal up.
I only declared the match won and started sipping my beer when we scored the second goal.
why? because I knew what PSG can do upfront they have attackers that score and in football never say never.
it was just that man city out performed them and quench that their zeal by calming their pressure.

now you guys are going to play RM that has top players and you're already writing them off like say na Sheffield United you dey play.
well just hope that players like modric, Kross and Benzema don't turn up or at their very best because if they do? hmmmmm no be me ooo but I know that it won't be funny for you guys both on nairaland other social media and offline.

Hmm.
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by iLegendd(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2021
jizzison:

Bro it's not just Chelsea fans, it's kind of a general thing.
I heard so many things from Madrid fans even 2 weeks before the 1st leg kicked-off.
A friend of mine was beating his chest that Chelsea won't even get a shot on target talkless of scoring and if the blues were lucky they'll lose 3-0.
You needed to see my facial expression that day. Atleast we all saw how the game panned out.
What I'm trying to say is that don't be surprised if Chelsea goes to the final.
The UPs & Downs from top teams this season no be here.

Hmm.
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by jizzison(m): 10:19pm On May 05, 2021
fergie001:

Coaches and more Coaches will be sacrificed as the games wear on.

Japa.....
Lol.
You're on point.
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by Komu1048(m): 11:23pm On May 05, 2021
iLegendd:

Boss I hail ooo
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by mazimee(m): 11:25pm On May 05, 2021
densiks:

With this result,Chelsea has picked its second champions league trophy.

Mark my words!

I hope you will repeat what you said when Things goes south
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by ifeanyija(m): 3:54am On May 06, 2021
DaddyYankee:
Madrid is never an easier opponent even with or without Ronaldo. You're saying that cause u are Chelsea fan. Even Pep Guardiola will prefer Chelsea. Madrid are a beast in champions league finals.

Only that name Madrid will scare some opponents away. Liverpool can testify.
football now is not about name
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by Nobody: 7:52am On May 06, 2021
iLegendd:
City will win.
Chelsea will win.
I'm not watching any.
I only came to tell you the future.

ILegend

What's the next thing o
Who's for the win now? C or M?
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by iLegendd(m): 9:16am On May 06, 2021
Elev8DesignHub:

ILegend

What's the next thing o
Who's for the win now? C or M?

Man City tried making the game fun and entertaining and people were rooting for them, but Chelsea ended up carrying it.

Sterling cried like Neymar.

This is just a prediction, but I'm 100% convinced already. I won't even watch it.
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by Nobody: 10:07am On May 06, 2021
iLegendd:

Man City tried making the game fun and entertaining and people were rooting for them, but Chelsea ended up carrying it.

Sterling cried like Neymar.

This is just a prediction, but I'm 100% convinced already. I won't even watch it.

Okay...

This sounds good for Chelsea
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by TheZebra: 3:25am On May 07, 2021
ngadaAwo:
lol I've never seen fans so delusional and myopic like Chelsea fans.

no wonder people do say that they don't know football that all they know is talk talk.

ball wey still open like this una don dey talk about final.
una dey play 1-1 with Real Madrid (not one average club oo) and you guys feel so comfortable like someone that has reached finals.
under with your eyes you've seen goal deficits much higher overturned by opponent clubs and big teams bottling goal deficits yet some of you guys are already talking about finals.
lol the funny thing is that the same people that thinks probably ball will end in 0-0 tomorrow and Real Madrid will go full 90mins without scoring where expecting PSG to overturn our 2-1 lead.
even at 2-1 lead as a devoted City fan and football lover I never felt relaxed not even when we where 1 goal up.
I only declared the match won and started sipping my beer when we scored the second goal.
why? because I knew what PSG can do upfront they have attackers that score and in football never say never.
it was just that man city out performed them and quench that their zeal by calming their pressure.

now you guys are going to play RM that has top players and you're already writing them off like say na Sheffield United you dey play.
well just hope that players like modric, Kross and Benzema don't turn up or at their very best because if they do? hmmmmm no be me ooo but I know that it won't be funny for you guys both on nairaland other social media and offline.
Howfa
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 12:32pm On May 08, 2021
fergie001:

Good....I have new enemies now ooo....IamNumeroUno lamasta PrinceofAgoAre and as usual angelfrost......If not for Ray07 dfrost and Oludharay, Dem for don pursue me for NL.

grin

ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod openmine theboss100 chikason22 rodwave.....no dey cough again grin grin cheesy...Dem dey Europa

JidennaJason ghettokid1 PlayerMaker1 don quiet, because Barca don carry empty hand go.

Vickyrotex dey MIA..but once Chelsea qualifies now....she will run out and be screaming ktbffh..lori iro

Emeijeh fuckingmallam45 redblood01 are backing me in the Spirit

SMH cheesy grin grin cheesy

KTBFFH tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by fergie001: 12:37pm On May 08, 2021
VickyRotex:

SMH cheesy grin grin cheesy

KTBFFH tongue tongue tongue
S'ebi I talk am.....see am angry
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 12:38pm On May 08, 2021
fergie001:

S'ebi I talk am.....see am angry

E pain am cheesy cheesy tongue

ROYGBIV, you still carry this bad belle angry
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by fergie001: 12:40pm On May 08, 2021
VickyRotex:

E pain am cheesy cheesy tongue

ROYGBIV, you still carry this bad belle angry[l
I am backing Chelsea for the finals......I don't want anything Guardiola to win it ooooo....I want him to suffer small/

I don't want him to win a treble Biko!
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 12:44pm On May 08, 2021
fergie001:

I am backing Chelsea for the finals......I don't want anything Guardiola to win it ooooo....I want him to suffer small/

I don't want him to win a treble Biko!

Bwahahahaha grin treble and soprano things cheesy

Wahala oo. cheesy So you've left Klopp and now onto Guardiola. Bad belle undecided

We don't want your fake support angry
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by fergie001: 1:02pm On May 08, 2021
VickyRotex:

Bwahahahaha grin treble and soprano things cheesy

Wahala oo. cheesy So you've left Klopp and now onto Guardiola. Bad belle undecided

We don't want your fake support angry
Haven't you heard that Ann Taylor's poem....Liv is down & out!
"He that is down needs fear no fall,
He that is low, no pride..."

ghettokid1 emeijeh angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay openmine rodwave JidennaJason PlayerMaker14 theboss100
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by Lamasta(m): 6:22pm On May 08, 2021
fergie001:

ghettokid1 emeijeh angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay openmine rodwave JidennaJason PlayerMaker14 theboss100

Wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by Jeffy1206(m): 3:22pm On May 09, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

Why not
Na kun we go unleash on Una come Saturday, na real thrashing
hafa grin cheesy I say make I keep my word tongue
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 10:44pm On May 10, 2021
fergie001:

Bwahahahaha cheesy
Fergie, why are you like this angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Brighton Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 14th September 2020 / UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw On 28th August 2014 / Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 9th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.