Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,228 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) (27127 Views)

Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) / Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) / FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by Asiri1991: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2021
Ebonyian woman. More grace I pray.

1 Like

Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by garfield1: 11:22am On Apr 14, 2021
fergie001:

I was asking your brother, my friend from Biase....to tell me what you guys do in UNICAL.

It is out of bounds for every other person....that is the only Fed Institution I know that happens. He was just laughing and telling me that VC-tussle there is by Senatorial Zone.

Na wah.

The zoning has been broken by this current vc.uniport and uniuyo also doesn't allow outsiders
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by fergie001: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2021
kalu61:
Really, you mean a have memory lossgrin.

Abeg tell me na
Nooooooo grin
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by fergie001: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2021
garfield1:

The zoning has been broken by this current vc.uniport and uniuyo also doesn't allow outsiders
The SE is anybody's show ooooo......

Once you are good & play your politics well, fall in.

1 Like

Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by garfield1: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2021
fergie001:

The SE is anybody's show ooooo......

Once you are good & play your politics well, fall in.

The apex court is still silent on okigwe with two days to go
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by fergie001: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2021
garfield1:

The apex court is still silent on okigwe with two days to go

grin grin....be calming down!

Ibezim is even more anxious than the PDP candidate sef.
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by kalu61(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2021
fergie001:
Nooooooo grin
Chai
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by Dozie32(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2021
She's from my village Afikpo north.. I graduated with first class in one of the universities .. E sey our blood..
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by Duplexxx: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
It will not be the last
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by derbykol(f): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
officialfysh:
CONGRATULATIONS MA....
I'M HAPPY FUTO WILL NOW START ADMITTING WOMEN....
Girls/Ladies/Women have been securing admission into FUTO since the creation of some schools/faculties.
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by bendovex: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
This woman is very brilliant. She lectured us during my postgraduate days at FUTO. Congratulations ma

2 Likes

Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by fergie001: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
kalu61:
Chai

I will tap you up whenever I am in Umuahia again.
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by Cmanforall: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
dominzy:
For the First time in Federal University of technology Owerri, A woman emerges as the New Vice Chancellor.

Prof. Mrs Nnenna Otti has been Declared winner and will most likely assume duties as the 8th Substantive Vice Chancellor of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri from Prof. Francis C. Eze.

Prof Mrs. Nnenna Otti is From the Department of Soil Science Technology, SAAT.

Through Hard work and by Divine Providence, she has been Elected as the next Vice Chancellor of the Prestigious Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State.

Her selection follows a thorough screening of 7 candidates listed for the position.

Briefing the press shortly after the selection of the new VC, Chairman Governing Council of FUTO, professor John Offem said 29 applicants showed interest while 7 seven were finally shortlisted. According to Offem, the new VC scored 75.5 ahead of her closest rival, professor Ikechukwu Dozie who scored 69.7.

May she have a wonderful and memorable stay as the VC of FUTO.
Congratulations to her...
So she has only 2 years to put in before retirement.
And if 1 year leave is subtracted, she'll only put in one year as FUTO VC?
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by kalu61(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
fergie001:

I will tap you up whenever I am in Umuahia again.
Best deal
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by WorkDesQ: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by SavageResponse(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
Congratulations to her!
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
BigYash:
Female just dey turn VCs everywhere. Why most Male dey turn yahoo/toto boys and yahoo/toto men.. Na wah o
Lol
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
dominzy:
For the First time in Federal University of technology Owerri, A woman emerges as the New Vice Chancellor.

Prof. Mrs Nnenna Otti has been Declared winner and will most likely assume duties as the 8th Substantive Vice Chancellor of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri from Prof. Francis C. Eze.

Prof Mrs. Nnenna Otti is From the Department of Soil Science Technology, SAAT.

Through Hard work and by Divine Providence, she has been Elected as the next Vice Chancellor of the Prestigious Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State.

Her selection follows a thorough screening of 7 candidates listed for the position.

Briefing the press shortly after the selection of the new VC, Chairman Governing Council of FUTO, professor John Offem said 29 applicants showed interest while 7 seven were finally shortlisted. According to Offem, the new VC scored 75.5 ahead of her closest rival, professor Ikechukwu Dozie who scored 69.7.

May she have a wonderful and memorable stay as the VC of FUTO.

Opportunities are opening up for the women in Nigeria as far as high public office is concerned.

IN THE PAST, IT WAS ONLY PROF. GRACE ALELE WILLIAMS first female vice chancellor of UNIBEN that we use to hear.

But now, UNICAL, FUTO ETC are getting female VC.

It is another feather to the hat of the female folk.

They should keep the flag flying.

To whom much is given much is expected.
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
This is Class.. Na this type be Women not all those confused useless and bitter Feminist wannabes
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by Kebbiprince: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Cmanforall:

Congratulations to her...
So she has only 2 years to put in before retirement.
And if 1 year leave is subtracted, she'll only put in one year as FUTO VC?

Doesn't work that way for a vc, that's a public service person now
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
UNN VC-soil science Unn FUTO VC-Soil science Unn . . e be like say I go do change of degree for that UNN oh undecided
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
HabzinhoMacquin:
Congratulations
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by Cmanforall: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Doesn't work that way for a vc, that's a public service person now
How?

Can you explain please?
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by Penboy: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
She good gan.

Best graduating student twice
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by Kebbiprince: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Cmanforall:

How?

Can you explain please?
Same way Buhari can be 80 years and be your president is same rule that applies to them.
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by plot697: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by officialfysh(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Which set did u graduatefrom and what department?
derbykol:
Girls/Ladies/Women have been securing admission into FUTO since the creation of some schools/faculties.
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by Richthekid: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by Rossycee(f): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Very intelligent and no nonsense woman.. Congratulations Prof
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by oocyte: 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
Dozie32:
She's from my village Afikpo north.. I graduated with first class in one of the universities .. E sey our blood..
what's the name of your village in Afikpo north, l'm also from Afikpo north.
jokwa!
Re: Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) by irichy100(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Congratulations ma!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Madam Koi Koi: The MOST FEARED Woman In Boarding Schools / ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? / UNILAG Students Dragging Water From A Broken Tap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.