Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead (15264 Views)

6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC / Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) / FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by Idamond: 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
FUTO VC Death Threat: War Between Futo And Neighbouring Villages Because Of Land

In my own opinion Futo needs to first of all make use of the lands they have.
⚠️ FUTO VC IS NOT DEAD
______
➡️ Sipisi Media Network ⬅️

In the early hours of today, a group of individuals who claimed to be indigenes of some lands possessed by the Institution came out with some feitish attires and substances at the Front Gate agitating for lands they claim is theirs.

They went as far as Printing Obituary Fliers and Coffins for the Vice Chancellor, Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO, Prof. Mrs. Nnenna Otti, Rumouring that she is Dead.

This is Not True! Prof. Nnenna Otti is alive, Kindly disregard any information saying otherwise.

As the School Management makes moves to calm the pressure and tension this has caused, we ask that everyone be still and Calm.

Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by OneCorner: 12:18am On Dec 08, 2021
Ogbomoso news
U think we have owomida or ominile in d East?

7 Likes

Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by Omniman(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2021
Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by inoki247: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2021
Na person wey don mean d woman go du d thing...

1 Like

Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by slawormiir: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Nigerians and land struggle
Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by Odetokun3(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2021
What a country?
Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by Passionate888: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2021
Ok
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

she never die
Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by GboyegaD(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2021
Why add Mrs. to her title. A subtle way to force marriage on every lady thereby putting them under pressure.

2 Likes

Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by Segkem2013(m): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2021
How will somebody wake up and decide to cook up stories that another fellow is dead? People post without verifying.
Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by DonPrezons: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2021
Too much confusion and distractions everywhere.
Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by EricSmallz(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2021
Whenever I see school fences, I wonder how they acquire such a vast expanse of land.
They should settle it amicably sha

3 Likes

Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by Kingpele(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2021
U
Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by ignis: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2021
Igbos and Land...

1 Like

Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by OfficialGaGa(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2021
hhh
Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by JavaScript90: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2021
Op kindly be informed, futo is not taking any Land from indigenes. What happened is that a lot of land was allocated to futo in her early days. Due to population increase and the need for more lands, the indigenes started encroaching into the original land given to futo because most of the lands are empty and have no structure. This problem just didn't start with nnena oti. It has been there during the time of previous VCs. They just want to intimidate this one because she is a woman.

Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups.
I have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market and startup agents. Check the link on my signature for details of the website.
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

9 Likes

Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by Essence20(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2021
Here's is the casket they dropped at FUTO gate

1 Share

Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by Kingpele(m): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2021
Sick people everywhere some of the lazy youths the president was talking about..u wish a human being like u dead ,over lands that u will still be buried under, instead of looking for what to do with your lives

10 Likes

Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by tutudesz: 11:30am On Dec 08, 2021
undecided
Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by joyandfaith: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2021
That year, they carried IBB casket. They even fried akara for his burial . Ibb is alive.
Both futo and host communities are mad

2 Likes

Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by tutudesz: 11:32am On Dec 08, 2021
EricSmallz:
Whenever I see school fences, I wonder how they acquire such a vast expanse of land.
They should settle it amicably sha
Government is the sole owner of land and this lands were allocated to the university.

3 Likes

Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by airsaylongcome: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2021
Essence20:
Here's is the casket they dropped at FUTO gate

Lol... These people are hilarious!

1 Like

Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by Myexdisturbs: 11:35am On Dec 08, 2021
Kingpele:
Sick people everywhere some of the lazy youths the president was talking about..u wish a human being like u dead ,over lands that u will still be buried under, instead of looking for what to do with your lives
The thing tire me,as if most of them won't die before her

1 Like

Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by Champneys: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2021
Ok.
Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2021
This Afikpo woman is stronger than a stallion
Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by udomas(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2021
JavaScript90:
Op kindly be informed, futo is not taking any Land from indigenes. What happened is that a lot of land was allocated to futo in her early days. Due to population increase and the need for more lands, the indigenes started encroaching into the original land given to futo because most of the lands are empty and have no structure. This problem just didn't start with nnena oti. It has been there during the time of previous VCs. They just want to intimidate this one because she is a woman

Exactly my brother, you must be a Futoite!

Prof. Asiabaka had similar experience but dude was too tough for them to crush and the story goes on!

The locals are now feeling over the moon because FUTO had brought a lot of development to them. If I was to be the President of naija, I'll just relocate FUTO to another town in the State, possibly Amaigbo. In order for the locals to go back to status quo, I hate rubbish and greed period!

1 Like

Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by ORIAYO70(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2021
OneCorner:
Ogbomoso news
U think we have owomida or ominile in d East?
There is no Omonile n Owomida in yeast..

U r nothing but ninny
Those ur urchin that stole from me in Onistha are what?

Those brigand that collect Nurtw r what??

In a word you have terrorist not Omonile

3 Likes

Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by mjconcept(m): 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
I think the Federal Government in collaboration with the State should sit down with the parties involved, and find a solution to this problem. The former VCs, Prof. Eze and Prof. Asiabaka, had the same problem with the communities.
Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ah
Re: FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

EKSU Finally Produces First Set Of Medical Students / What?? UNILORIN Expels 108 Students For Admission Runs / Palindromes: Let's Catch Some Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.