Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

How To Insure Your Salary Against Job Loss - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Insure Your Salary Against Job Loss (623 Views)

How Do I Get Over This Job Loss / Now That Things Are Expensive, How Do You Manage Your Salary / Job Loss, Unemployment Rate Reached 23.1% In June — Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Insure Your Salary Against Job Loss by sayfe: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2021
Hi Nairaland Community, I would like to talk to you about how you can protect your salary and earn a monthly income if you, unfortunately, lose your job.

I work in an insurtech startup called Casava, and we’re helping Nigerian employees insure their salary so that if they ever lose their job, we’ll pay them an income monthly for 6 months.

We’ve created this financial safety net because we understand the level of job insecurity in Nigeria today and we don’t want you to have to dip into your savings or derail from your financial goals because you’ve lost your job.

Casava is now open in beta and I’ve been able to get exclusive access with one-month free insurance for people in the Nairaland community. This is available for one week to our first 500 subscribers.

I’m inviting you to be part of our early access users so that you can insure your salary too. Start now on /casavanairaland

If you would like to ask me any questions about this, please send me a message!

1 Share

Re: How To Insure Your Salary Against Job Loss by Brunicekid(m): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2021
How

(1) (Reply)

Remote Work - Earn 500,000 Naira / Any Update On Pan African Capital Holdings / Sales Manager Vacancy In A Lending Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.